Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

How To Handle Valentine Like An Adult - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Handle Valentine Like An Adult (225 Views)

Truth You Learnt As An Adult / Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle Valentine Like An Adult by Elianawalker(f): 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
A random girl chatted my boyfriend today, and in no less than some hours she was demanding data and wanting to meet.
today a lot of young men will lose their senses or have lost it already for pussy.

the truth is if you both are not married i dont think you owe each other anything. dont kill yourself over trying to impress a girl. today there are millions of prostitutes hiding under girl friend title.

if you must show love do not limit that love to a random Bleep girl, show love instead to loyal friends and your family, they need it more than your girlfriend who is probably taking gifts from you and other men.

i think its foolish to make romantic writings with cash to impress anyone. if you want to give money gift then transfer it dont flaunt it, it doesnt keep women loyal.

in summary, show love to your lovely mother, your father, your sister, your brother and your sure loyal friend. these type of people will take a bullet for you.

HAPPY VALENTINE!

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL COMING SOON. Stay wise

3 Likes

Re: How To Handle Valentine Like An Adult by Flexherbal(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Everyone deserves to be loved.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Valentine Like An Adult by Elianawalker(f): 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
Flexherbal:
Everyone deserves to be loved.
true
Re: How To Handle Valentine Like An Adult by Elianawalker(f): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
Seems there are very few people online tonight

(1) (Reply)

Make Sacrifices To The Sword, Exert Dominance. / Νꮖꮐꭼꭱꮖꭺνտ Ꮖν Ꮐꮋꭺνꭺ / Am I With The Right Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.