Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,200 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari (70416 Views)

Five Fake NSCDC Officers Arrested For Impersonation, Extorting Money / Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) / Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by ViperAda: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
DrGoodman:

But the drug pushers are northerners. Go figure.
The drug lords are 99.9999% ibo. The drug merchant that was arrested at the airport was an ibo guy.

-Viper

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
na setup!! Kyari set those guys in collusion with people above up to prevent his extradition. better to be in Nigeria embroiled in a case that will drag on for decades with a soiled reputation and protection from above than go to US to face trial.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by tutudesz: 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
donbachi:
Dis guy go call civilian names...him no go wan go down alone.
Name dropping loading and most them go leave Nigeria this night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Abba Kyari right now trying to lift himself out of these messes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by ButterBurger: 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Supercop my ass

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Cardilac2323: 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Xscape1993:
This world is unpredictable.
Every politician and high placed individual in Nigeria is involved in one sheddy deals
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by kingthreat(m): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Drug Dealer
Fraud Facilitator
How awful can you be as a policeman?
I hope he spills out some civillian names. The big boys he has been protecting. That would make a lot of sense.

5 Likes

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
where is Yomi sarz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Golan007: 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
PHIPEX:
So our NPF just realised Kyari is a criminal on same day hushpuppy is being judged in US?

Get with the program.

Hushpuppi's case has been postponed till July.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Sonoyom(m): 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
He was living in affluence and a lot of individuals 9n this platform justified it, if only they knew.

Police for day, tailor for night, pharmacist for midnight.

13 Likes

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Yomi SARS nko?

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Northerners and drug consumtion are like 5 and 6.
he was probably trying to secure the drug for a wealthy northern politian like the bloated senate president from yobe state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by ednut1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cubana name fit come up soon o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by gambojimeta: 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
And a civilian must have initiated him of the drug bust
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by dynicks(m): 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
shocked
xcesspaschal:
In times like dis. My grandfather do say, it's better to do bad thing in other to avoid d worst from happening.

Abba just did drug wch is a (bad) thing to avoid being extradited to America (worst) thing from happening.
judgement still awaits him las Las...

1 Like

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Onucs(m): 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
As if they will not release them to go scot-free in few days.

It's the helpless Nigerians that think they have a government that I pity for.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Dubetex96(m): 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
DrGoodman:
They didn't add Nnamdi Kanu name to the list?

Am shocked.

Check well bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Arabaincubus: 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
A Police officer on the run? Close the Nigerian Police Headquarters NOW! Let's start that outfit afresh.

No wonder why over 80% of Northerners are interested in working in security agencies.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by shortIGBOman: 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nonexisting:
See the names. No tribe deal on drugs in this country more than Northerners.

Emeka stop lying. When it comes to drugs, it's the area of specialty of Nnamdi Kanu's People. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by gambojimeta: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
perambulator:
na setup!! Kyari set those guys in collusion with people above up to prevent his extradition. better to be in Nigeria embroiled in a case that will drag on for decades with a soiled reputation and protection from above than go to US to face trial.
Anoda angle

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by BERNIMOORE: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
walemoney007:
By this time next year, this case no go get head or tail

Nigeria matter don dey tire me
That is what you wish
But the point is that nobody will say there is no valid proof against kyari...

1 Like

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by stagger: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
Why and how did Sunny get himself entangled with this Kyari man? Why?

1 Like

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by juman(m): 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
Drug dealings entails many big people in the society.
Don't be surprised to see retired generals, retired IGP etc among them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by osazsky(m): 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
DrGoodman:
They didn't add Nnamdi Kanu name to the list?

Am shocked.
the thing shock me o..obi..kanu..chef priest are all involved..I have nerver seen an igbo man make money legitimately in over 40 years of my existence.. if they are not selling samsong as samsung they are peddling drugs..I nerver even see igbo man way graduate for university come become doctor...

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
perambulator:
very very possible undecided I no trust anything Nigerian or Zoogeria as the case maybe o jare undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by onilanre(m): 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
donbachi:
Dis guy go call civilian names...him no go wan go down alone.

Obi Cubana is going down
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by GistFullGround: 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
John Umoru?

I knew an Edo man must be involved!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by paparazi232(m): 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
I taught Abba kyari was a hard-working Police man ,, up to the extent of giving him standing Novation at Senate ,,
or he did it delebratly to escape FBI execution

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
The corrupt Nigerian police force may counter this by saying kyari is on a string Operation.
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by walemoney007(m): 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
BERNIMOORE:
That is what you wish
But the point is that nobody will say there is no valid proof against kyari...
Try to always read and understand

Is there no valid proof against Kyari last year? Is he not walking free till this afternoon?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) / Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.