Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari (70395 Views)

Five Fake NSCDC Officers Arrested For Impersonation, Extorting Money / Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) / Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by FamTomx2(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
jlinkd78:
Heads ought to have been rolling by now if Nigeria is not fantastically corrupt. Who could have ever believed that this super cop we all believed was either suspended or about to be dismissed is still active on d field with his boys working as a special officer in d area of bursting drug cartels. Las Las Nnamdi Kanu prophecy on Kyari that he and his IRT will end with shame for his massacre of Orlu Imo State youths especially at d beginning of Uzodimma rascality has come to pass

Where are those Interloper Illiterates "ablejesus26" and "ajumma"...

Can you hear what this gentleman has to say..

Children of Fraudral republic of Fraudgeria, a land where corruption thrives..
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Bahamas95(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Na security personnels commit crime pass sef.

They drive against traffic, involve in illegal activities etc because they believe they are above the law.

Last year during the scamdemic we saw officers arresting facemask defaulters and they themselves weren't putting on facemask........ Nigeria is the most useless country in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Valobit(f): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
The names of the other police officers arrested alongside Kyari are; ACP Sunday Ubuah, ASP Bawa James, Inspr. Simon Agrigba and John Nuhu. Another officer involved in the case, ASP John Umoru is currently on the run.

Sunday Ubuah
Bawa James
Simon Agrigba
John Nuhu
John Umoru

John, Simon,Sunday, James

all Christian names

yeye dey smell

aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/cocaine-trafficking-names-of-police-officers-arrested-alongside-abba-kyari-list/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by mipeesoft(m): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
Abacha era is very fresh in our memory, using the arm forces to kill and oppress his political enemies
DrGoodman:

But the drug pushers are northerners. Go figure.

Same things happen everywhere, northerners have mastered the art of using the armed forces to perpetrate all sorts of evil, kidnapping, assassination, UGM and other vices .
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by zoedew: 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
WHEN WILL IGP PARADE ABBA KYARI AND HIS COMRADES IN CRIME LIKE THEY PARADE OTHER CRIMINALS THEY ARREST?

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by BabaO2: 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Xscape1993:
This world is unpredictable.
This world abi Nigeria?
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by alizma: 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:
Abba Kyari eeyan Obi Cubans, awo huspupi grin
Obi Cubana ti ze oo

1 Like

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Sheriman(m): 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Their are some jobs in this country that people who discovers that they love and cherish too much of luxurious things should not do except they want to engage in fraudulent activity. They want to live above their means but their actual salary can't take them. So therefore, they will want to do extra shady things to supplement. Examples of that are Abba Kyari and others officers.
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by BlueRayDick: 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
Gireiboy:

We are not going to extradite our citizen to the US get that in your numbskull, has the US punished George Bush junior for destroying an entire country based on a lie?

"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself"..... Proverbs 26 v 4

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Themandator: 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
donbachi:
Dis guy go call civilian names...him no go wan go down alone.

Dcp leading acp to run things
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by tit(f): 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bar Bitch, straight!

That is Jibrin way.
Military orders.
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by dvkot(m): 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
I have a feeling Obi cubana might be implicated one way or another
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by plasgidy: 12:05am On Feb 15, 2022
This one way we they see him with obi cubana I hope say him no be exhibit buyer. Na my friend say make I ask una oo.
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:10am On Feb 15, 2022
sharpsecret:
is not even up to a year mnk told this man he will leave south east with shame and now this.....mnk na prophet..virtually every prophecy he gave has come to pass...na biafra remain...does anybody still want to doubt him on that?

I have this in mind but decided to keep quiet..
Nnamdi kanu! I respect that guy
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by calcal: 12:41am On Feb 15, 2022
Jagaban boys
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by redsun(m): 1:38am On Feb 15, 2022
Cia has got him at last. They will have the license now to pick him up from Nigeria because this package he's involved with could have a link to a dangerous Latin/south American cartel that has been under the American watchful eye.
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by EmmanuelGee: 2:13am On Feb 15, 2022
One of our finest super corp for that matter... A potential IG candidate
.. God has indeed safe Nigeria from a major future disaster.
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/cocaine-trafficking-names-of-police-officers-arrested-alongside-abba-kyari-list/
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Faber(m): 3:13am On Feb 15, 2022
ViperAda:

This drug deal that was bursted was en route to Enugu. Go figure.

-Viper

Ogbeni get sense. Only Igbos live in Enugu abi. Those Goddamn drugs was for an Alhaji running Burea De Change in Enugu
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Ayoolamax: 4:46am On Feb 15, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:
Abba Kyari eeyan Obi Cubans, awo huspupi grin
Bro many things dey my mind on top of the matter especially his link up with obi Cuba na
But I will just be watching for now as the matter unfold and before those ppl from that side come after me .
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by movid(m): 5:27am On Feb 15, 2022
I believe this man has offended one top notch..cos those people usually cover themselves
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Cognitivereason: 5:38am On Feb 15, 2022
DrGoodman:

But the drug pushers are northerners. Go figure.

Same things happen everywhere, northerners have mastered the art of using the armed forces to perpetrate all sorts of evil, kidnapping, assassination, UGM and other vices .

Oga ...look dat list well...all of them are not northerners
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by sisibuma: 5:53am On Feb 15, 2022
This won't be an excuse not to extradit Abba Kyari to the USA to face trial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Priwillo: 6:20am On Feb 15, 2022
DrGoodman:
They didn't add Nnamdi Kanu name to the list?

Am shocked.

Nnamdi kanu said sometime that Kyari will be disgraced and humiliated for coming to the SE.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Udoboss(m): 6:21am On Feb 15, 2022
osazsky:
the thing shock me o..obi..kanu..chef priest are all involved..I have nerver seen an igbo man make money legitimately in over 40 years of my existence.. if they are not selling samsong as samsung they are peddling drugs..I nerver even see igbo man way graduate for university come become doctor...

Shows you are primitive and still in the dark....Enlighten yourself .its a shame for somebody who claims to be 40yr to speak lyk a 9yr old child.. I just pity the children having a father with a shallow mentality and thinking faculty of 2% ,its high time you charged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by vicfajeze: 6:28am On Feb 15, 2022
names duplicated.they are all southerners.northerners dont do drugs
Nonexisting:
See the names. No tribe deal on drugs in this country more than Northerners.
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by perryy(m): 6:30am On Feb 15, 2022
Nogymmarts:
where is Yomi sarz
maybe that one is not high enough to join them in the drug cartel but that one is part of the Yahoo and assassination activities of the Kyari gang. Kyari has do many boys working for him in different areas

1 Like

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Thecreatorx: 6:39am On Feb 15, 2022
visijo:
"I miss you"
"I miss you too"
Two liars, one wants money and the other one wants sex��

Confused generation
wants money and the other one wants sex
How are they confused if they know what they want?

1 Like

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by tifany89(m): 7:45am On Feb 15, 2022
osazsky:
the thing shock me o..obi..kanu..chef priest are all involved..I have nerver seen an igbo man make money legitimately in over 40 years of my existence.. if they are not selling samsong as samsung they are peddling drugs..I nerver even see igbo man way graduate for university come become doctor...
A fool at 40 is a fool forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Bahun(m): 8:16am On Feb 15, 2022
I smell something here
Why I no see names like bello, Muhammed,tukur?
Watin dem turn us to?
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by skywalker240(m): 8:31am On Feb 15, 2022
PHIPEX:
So our NPF just realised Kyari is a criminal on same day hushpuppy is being judged in US?
Na only you don talk wetin make sense
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 15, 2022
perryy:
maybe that one is not high enough to join them in the drug cartel but that one is part of the Yahoo and assassination activities of the Kyari gang. Kyari has do many boys working for him in different areas

exactly, but the NPF wil shield them away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) / Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.