Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari (70415 Views)

Five Fake NSCDC Officers Arrested For Impersonation, Extorting Money / Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) / Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by DrGoodman: 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
ViperAda:

The drug lords are 99.9999% ibo. The drug merchant that was arrested at the airport was an ibo guy.

-Viper

What's his name?

1 Like

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Dawn91(m): 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
donbachi:
Dis guy go call civilian names...him no go wan go down alone.

Definitely
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Flexherbal(m): 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Finally!
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by musicwriter(m): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Why not just dismiss him from the police force and then extradite him for the FBI case?

Do these people actually know how this whole stuff is further tarnishing the image of the country? A suspended police officer is still going around giving orders to his former junior colleagues and those ones too are joining him in carrying out the illegal duties...

Don't they know all these is just making mockery of our system as a whole?

This was the same way they suspended magu from EFCC but yet he's still a police officer.... Who knows if magu has been giving orders to his subordinates in EFCC till now and they are carrying the orders out?

Of course, Magu is still giving orders even to the so called current EFCC boss. The news was even here on Nairaland sometime ago.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by cescky(m): 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
I Perceive many Heads would roll in this unfortunate Saga

Its a fortunate saga please
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Emir01: 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
Collinsaik:
Northerners and drug consumtion are like 5 and 6.
he was probably trying to secure the drug for a wealthy northern politian like the bloated senate president from yobe state

Nobody ask you. Comment like a civilised and educated person. Must you bring ethnic colouration to everything. Drug cartels don't care where you come from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
I hope that idiot that anchor Berekete is watching

5 Likes

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Rhemmybillions: 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Everybody is a thief in this country o shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Senj2: 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Abah cocainary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Richy4(m): 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
<<That's just one thing about some certain tribes...

<<They don't make noise even when they were neck deep into corruption..

<< People still think that they don't know anything... Very intelligent set of people..

<< Who would have thought that... Hmmm!!! let's just leave it at that..

<<But Is there really a remedy about corruption in Nigeria?..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by omenkaLives(m): 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
donbachi:
You know this. Cubana Group, E Money.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Yankee101: 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
The first thing Marwa did was give them promotions and salary increase

NDLEA is the new old EFFC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Karemarealty288(m): 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
dynicks:
Breeze don blow...
Fowl nyash don open...!!

More Revelations to be exposed in coming days.....!!

Na be fowl yansh again ...na korokoro yansh.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by donbachi(m): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
xcesspaschal:

If na FBI dem, he will release album but since na our own police, he won't even complete one track.
Album Tittle: Grace to grass

Tracks

1: Pablo escobar naija
2: The cartel
3: End game
4: Burster bursted

1 Like

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by kingjiss: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by HBB1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sonoyom:
He was living in affluence and a lot of individuals 9n this platform justified it, if only they knew.

Police for day, tailor for night, pharmacist for midnight.

Science Student for Midnight! grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by tito44: 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
ViperAda:

This drug deal that was bursted was en route to Enugu. Go figure.

-Viper

They were captured in Enugu coz Ethiopian airlines fly directly from Enugu to Addis to Sao Paulo...

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by DanseMacabre(m): 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
osazsky:
the thing shock me o..obi..kanu..chef priest are all involved..I have nerver seen an igbo man make money legitimately in over 40 years of my existence.. if they are not selling samsong as samsung they are peddling drugs..I nerver even see igbo man way graduate for university come become doctor...

Is it the fault of numerous ubiquitous responsible upright prosperous Igbo men that you live from the farthest reaches of civilisation

7 Likes

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Kreme(m): 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
WA+ZO ....Two werey tribes
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Sonoyom(m): 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
HBB1:

Science Student for Midnight! grin
Someone that was suspended by the police is still in active service.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by DrGoodman: 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
DanseMacabre:

Is it the fault of numerous ubiquitous responsible upright prosperous Igbo men that you live from the farthest reaches of civilisation

I wonder o grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by HBB1(m): 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sonoyom:

Someone that was suspended by the police is still in active service.

E shock you?! grin
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
osazsky:
the thing shock me o..obi..kanu..chef priest are all involved..I have nerver seen an igbo man make money legitimately in over 40 years of my existence.. if they are not selling samsong as samsung they are peddling drugs..I nerver even see igbo man way graduate for university come become doctor...

Then you are a big fool at forty. Idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by kay29000(m): 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
streetsoldier1:

He is hardened criminal, he wont betray his people

Exactly. Someone like him will never snitch.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by ACE1010: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
A hero turned villain!!!!! undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Buhari should bury his head in shame embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by treatise: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nonexisting:
See the names. No tribe deal on drugs in this country more than Northerners.

Aside Kyari, all are Christians. The testimony would have been like "what cannot do doesn't exist, hallelujah"
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by iamdapsyj(m): 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
jlinkd78:
Heads ought to have been rolling by now if Nigeria is not fantastically corrupt. Who could have ever believed that this super cop we all believed was either suspended or about to be dismissed is still active on d field with his boys working as a Police Officer

He has confidence in his aboki superiors. Nothing will happen to this dude at the end of the day. Na so so shout we go dey shout up and down. Chaii naija!!!

1 Like

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by showafrica(m): 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
donbachi:

That there circle fit enter wahala... I fear for some big boys friends
Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
dynicks:
Breeze don blow...
Fowl nyash don open...!!

More Revelations to be exposed in coming days.....!!
na wash, they no want release him to FBI, that's the meaning of all these rubbish just watch

1 Like

Re: Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari by YellowMayor(m): 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
I just pity this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) / Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.