Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa (48465 Views)

Emefiele Names Monarchs, Army Generals, Judges As Accomplices - Sahara Reporters / Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa / Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by NakwansaPolice: 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
omenkaLives:
I know you and your brothers are planning on eating me. smiley

Ain't dying soon boy. Maybe your Igwe could satiate your hunger for now.

Bye. smiley
mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun

Rule 2
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by frowland(m): 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
danot1030:
Thr IGP should first explain to Nigeria how Abba Kyare a suspended police officer was involved in arresting criminals

He wasn’t particularly part of the team that went for the arrest but his boys. Reason the ‘team’ mentioned in NDLEA report were giving 5kg as their share.

1 Like

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by israelmao(m): 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pretentious IG waited until NDLEA declared Abba Kyari wanted,IG himself may be an accessory-before-the-fact and accessory-after-the-fact.
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by UGLYSALT: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
GOFRONT:
Na wao......this breeze when una wan blow too much oo.....So many foul Yansh go open.

This is what our super Tailor turned Pablo escoba have caused. Catholic Prayers In Spanish

Today's lovers day is really a day of hatred toward Supercop Kyari in da hands of Ndlea
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by prophetfire: 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
CXLVII:
If this case is investigated thoroughly, heads will roll.

Hope Cubana is still within the country.

. You guys hatred for Igbo people will burst una belleooo.
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Masterdazhem: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
All this to stop his extradition to the U.S on the hushpupi case??
Smoke screen, Kyari is a free man as long as he remains in nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by BigYash: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jack005:
you are so much interested in obi Cubana bacus of his tribe I guess..
Bad belle. He wants to see the guy fall.. That's how most Nigerians envy wealthy people for no reason.. As if na Cubanna cause his poverty..
Truth of the matter is.. In this country.. Falz said everybody na criminal.. Na who dem never catch ,dey form saint Barnabas.
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Dubetex96(m): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
omenkaLives:
Obi Cubana is going down as well. Kyari will rat him out.

You heard this from me first. smiley

Yeyeh dey smell here. What's happening to kyare is nemesis of innocent souls he wasted in the name of fighting hooligans. Super cops that turned to be hunted
Tueee tueeeh

1 Like

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by seniormallam(m): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is how Kyari escaped been extradited to USA, its a game to keep him in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Masterdazhem: 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
seniormallam:
This is how Kyari escaped been extradited to USA, its a game to keep him in Nigeria

Exactly grin
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by klas(m): 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bobloco:
Is this not a Sting operation.

Smh! Typical of the Nigerian police force. Always turning an investigation with hard facts that involves them on its head. How will NDLEA have caught him if they don't play along, now for playing along the NPF wants the NDLEA officers to be arrested as well

Well for the corrupt riddled NPF, in this Abba kyari's case and many others it is a confirmation that the NPF is the most corrupt institution on planet Earth

The ndlea officers the IGP asked to be arrested are those at Enugu Airport that colluded with and cleared the couriers before the police intercepted them, not those that conducted the sting operation in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by snoopz: 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Abba a decorated police, na everything police stand against him dey use cash out

1 Like

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Nigerialabalaba: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
omenkaLives:

O pari. EFCC sef get case to answer. Dem don get something on cubana before dem arrest am but since kasala neva burst dat time,dem free am. Dem go arrest efcc officials wey free am sef angry
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by jrusky(m): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
So with all fraud evidence against this dude he was still serving after the public was deceived he had been suspended indefinitely?

Now see how nepotism of the govt has constantly embarrassing sane Nigeria intelligent. This Kyari dude is a notorious and a die hard unrepentant criminal.

Thank God Marwa is no nonsense man and a retired General I guess at this point Kyari will not find it funny.

3 Likes

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Kylce042(m): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/arrest-ndlea-officers-who-worked-with-kyaris-accomplices-igp-tells-marwa/

Lol the case will still die off all these ones nah propaganda “APC strategy “ Aba is just like a boy in the drug ring if not he won’t be the one negotiating so they definitely won’t push it so he doesn’t implicate more Godfathers

1 Like

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
wunmi590:

Not all that is glitters that is gold, I made a pledge to make legit money, even if it takes me two years to make 1million, I'm fine with it...

As long as I've a better paying job, nothing will stop me from doing anything illegal...

Are you sure you understand what you wrote?
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
omenkaLives:
Weldone. Such a marvelous comment. Your parents must be very proud of you right now. Congratulations!! smiley

Omenka, Politics aside, you have not answered his question. What is your opinion on accusations against Kyari?

1 Like

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by zikter(m): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mooh247:
Fake arrest, in a scam country

NDLEA declares a suspect wanted and Nigerian police arrested him instead
What sort of comment is this to back your fake arrest assertion? Why can't the police arrest someone declared wanted by NDLEA? For your information, once you are declared wanted in the security circus, any security agency can arrest you once they have access to you. The police, army, navy, air force, civil defence, customs, immigration, etc could all arrest such a person declared wanted by any of the agencies. Even if you want to discredit the arrest, come on do it in a better way na. Haba

1 Like

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Yankee101: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
You think Marwa has time for your nonsense?

You're getting fired if Abba Kyari was still working
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by omenkaLives(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
they will soon attack you for saying the truth now
Themselves and their entire clan from their villages have rented duplexes inside my mentions.

I dey collect rent steady! grin

2 Likes

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by danngnews: 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
omenkaLives:

Hateful souls always others evil.
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Nigerialabalaba: 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
omenkaLives:
Themselves and their entire clan from their villages have rented duplexes inside my mentions.

I dey collect rent steady! grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by musicwriter(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
SarkinYarki:
It looks like both agencies where trying to set themselves up because I don't understand what Kyari turned in suspects the NDLEA wasnt even aware of

Of course!! Otherwise, why would the NDLEA work with Abba Kyari whom everyone knows has been suspended by the police?
But it didn't begin as set up. Its just a business deal gone wrong, then someone decided to set him up when he came again to require more 5kg of the drug. If well investigated, your IGP and the NDLEA boss would all be in jail.

1 Like

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by naija1stnigar(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Obi cubana should be prepare to go down with him as well, it's been long since I have been doubting that guy's source of income.
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by prophetfire: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
omenkaLives:
There's a big secret your mom is keeping from your dad. Dont tell her I told you this.

Bye. wink
. Okay. Obi Cubana sired you for your mum and refused to claim you. And you are angry that he is living large, leaving you to suffer in the hands of fulani herdsmen in benue state.
You for talk na, make we follow go beg am to come claim his handwork.

4 Likes

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by danngnews: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
MARKone:

I don't know what is wrong with you people, is Obi Cubana the only rich friend Kyari has. Why are you people so fixated with the Cubana guy.

They are hateful souls, especially that one from Benue state, he must be see Obi Cubana in his dreams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by klas(m): 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
gulfer:
Does the IGP think we are fools!
How can an IRT team that Abbah Kyari still controls by proxy arrest drug mules at the Akanu ibiam airport, hand same mules over to the NDLEA for necessary prosecution and their oga now turns back to try and bribe for these guys to be released. It do snt add up at all, this IGP is a dunce/dullard that should never have even attained a DPO status if not for quota system and nepotism in the police. angry angry angry angry angry

Kyari was not fighting for the release of the arrested couriers. He only approached the ndlea officers to cover his own crime up.

He seized 25kg of cocaine, sold 15kg off and replaced the sold part with powder. He wanted an insider that will only test the remaining genuine cocaine and sign off the fake powder as part of the genuine to still get the 25kg already declared seized. That was why he marked the genuine pack with red dots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by danngnews: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Abba Kyari will leave south east in shame,,,,,,,, NNAMDI KANU.

4 Likes

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by LordIsaac(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
Arabaincubus:
Shameful IGP! I am so angry with the conduct of Nigerian officials. Will this country ever get well?
In saner climes, citizens will call on the IGP to resign for allowing such under his watch and not having the decency to resign. But Nigerians, being a complacent people, would prefer to only gossip. This nation can hardly move forward!

2 Likes

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by slimghost(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
omenkaLives:

Such a moronic tribal bigot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) / Jubilation In Anambra As Atiku Picks Obi As Running Mate / Onitsha Bridge Shutdown By ENDSARS Protesters: PICTURES & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.