Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa (48485 Views)

Emefiele Names Monarchs, Army Generals, Judges As Accomplices - Sahara Reporters / Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa / Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:06am On Feb 15, 2022
Solababa91:
Remember Kyari is allegedly on suspension, so I see him handling them to The NDLEA as kind of catching a "cheap glory" that he still possesses the intelligence of a good police officer, he wanted to please "two masters" - cash out from the alleged pushers by getting some of the substance as well as perform the duty of a good police officer. If he had handled the case without inviting The NDLEA which he could, he might not have been in this current mess.

There is no current mess kyari is only on suspension on paper his boys will still report to him and a figure head replacing him will head the team.
I'm familar with police runnings and this is all a script police will never hand over his food to other agency not when so much money is involved be it NDLEA or EFCC they will take the money and swash the case.
What many people don't know is NDLEA make so much money out of drugs but the beam Light is on Efcc. Nigeria is a just a scam
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by abah001: 1:08am On Feb 15, 2022
Everywhere corruption, installation of corruption in all positions by this bad government. Failed government,

1) Air we breath corrupted by this government
2) Water we drink corrupt
3) Food we eat corrupt
4) Road Corrupt
5) Security Corrupt
6) Light Corrupt
7) Justice Corrupted

All the basic Amenities to make life enjoyable has been corrupted.
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by gulfer: 1:14am On Feb 15, 2022
Boniwhite:
You are the dullard here, if you think the IGP Was not aware of abaa kyari illict activities.

all i see here is N.D.L.E.A IGP And kyari all playing a script. This is all staged.

nigerians (esp southerners) be claiming educated and woke but buhari the so called dullard dribbled you guys twice!! Why? Becos he/the north are deep/critical thinkers!!

the north/IG Is trying to divert your attention from the main thing. You are calling him a dounce.

learn to be a deep/critical thinker.
In my usual way of treating eediots without manners, I shall henceforth ignore whatever you spew from that rotten gutter you call a mouth, controlled by the cesspit of poo you call a brain. Did I ever ask your opinion on what the north does or doesn't do, how did you find your way to my mention btw
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Funflipper: 2:41am On Feb 15, 2022
Remag666:
For some of you who don't understand what's going on...the Nigerian police in collaboration with ndlea is helping abba kyari evade prison in the US by bringing up a stupid act....now they've arrested him next thing they will say he is being tried in Nigeria so he can't be extradited... undecided
A case that may go on for 10yrs.... bottom line nothing go happen to the super cop last last we know as e dey go for naija

Below is a pic of Ndlea and abba cool

Even if the case drag for 40 years, FBI go still dey on his extradition matter. Justice no dey sour when it comes to American law o. Dem go dey warm am until he land inside prison.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by BluntCrazeMan: 4:41am On Feb 15, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/arrest-ndlea-officers-who-worked-with-kyaris-accomplices-igp-tells-marwa/
Such an embarrassing news.
So, fighting-corruption fighting-corruption ...
Where did “he” fight the corruption??

Buhari have killed us
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

cool Chinedu
...aren't you already burnt-out beyond redemptive idiosyncrasy ? Kindly look inward.
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by aribisala0(m): 6:54am On Feb 15, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Choi....
God is never a man..
Na small thing God deyvtake lift people and change their story.. but God no like proud people at all, God go loyal you, if God decides to humble you, you will end up a cripple. Your spine no go fit carry God weight na.
Small super cop wey dem call ABBA Kyarri, baba start to Dey raise shoulders. Athink when Hushpuppi matter first came up, He thought it was a Joke, Now he is in deeper mess. Very soon Evans the Kidnapper will reveal that it was because He failed to pay Kyarri His quota of the proceed from Kidnapping that was why He was arrested, do you know Evans was supposed to be killed but Abba Kyarri wanted more fame through that arrest.
Look at who Helinues, Arrewa and their likes were projecting for IGP.

Those NDLEA people did not play along. They would have eaten the money Had FBI not come knocking at the door of Kyarri. They know He will soon be Extradited and they want to make sure when He sings they will not be fingered, this may also be a ploy to jail ABBA Kyarri by people who are powerful and feel that if FBI start to play their drum, abba Kyarri may not resist the urge to sing
Are you God's PA?
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 15, 2022
Funflipper:

Even if the case drag for 40 years, FBI go still dey on his extradition matter. Justice no dey sour when it comes to American law o. Dem go dey warm am until he land inside prison.
The guy sef na former law enforcement so he knows some of their tactics and I bet he has no plan to leave Nigeria ever cause that's the only way they can arrest him .....if them born am well make he try step yankee him monkey go enter market no go return again shocked
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Kingpin1000: 6:59am On Feb 15, 2022
aribisala0:
Are you God's PA?
It seems you are faraway from God, you better draw closer to him.
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Okoroawusa: 7:04am On Feb 15, 2022
alsudan:

I have not seen you condemn Abba Kyari anywhere, instead you jump from thread to thread shouting Cubana, just to derail it. Who do you this kind thing this Igede boy?

Back to topic, this is now turning into a dance of shame. You open my Nyash, I open your own.

Worst is it’s happening btw 2 major law enforcement agencies in the country under Mr. Integrity’s regime.
That is what integrity is all about. This kind of thing can never happen under PDP.... They will settle it in- house and it's back to business as usual.
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by aribisala0(m): 7:10am On Feb 15, 2022
Kingpin1000:

It seems you are faraway from God, you better draw closer to him.
She is very close to me do not worry.
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by mediainc: 7:12am On Feb 15, 2022
Kyari is an example of how money can make a man loose his senses.
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by ebuclassic18(m): 7:30am On Feb 15, 2022
Too many criminals in police uniform the worst of it all they're decorated with big ranks
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Komu1048(m): 7:38am On Feb 15, 2022
MARKone:

I don't know what is wrong with you people, is Obi Cubana the only rich friend Kyari has. Why are you people so fixated with the Cubana guy.

Because we his fans want to know the true source of Awa Oga wealth. Rather than before, I was staying in one bedroom with my wife and now I have more than 50 Hotels and clubhouses in each state
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by venabili: 7:38am On Feb 15, 2022
Why do we hate rich people so much? There has been nothing linking OC to Abba Kyari's schemes. Based on the strength of pictures at social gatherings and ingrained hatred for anyone richer than us, some people just want this man to fall. They simply belief he has to be corrupt since they cant fathom how he made it.
Typical african thinking. Like his downfall will add anything to your pocket. And the lot of you will claim to be religious.
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by indolomous(m): 7:45am On Feb 15, 2022
The big question is "how many more Kyari do we have in NPF?
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by wizkid1004: 7:46am On Feb 15, 2022
Is Abba Kyari’s arrest for belonging to an international drug cartel a “clever” ploy by the Nigerian Police to halt his extradition for Hushpuppi’s crime?

Article 4 of the treaty stated that extradition shall not take place if the subject has already been tried and discharged or punished for the offences over which he or she is wanted.
Also, extradition will not take place if the accused person is still undergoing trial for the concerned offence in the country that was asked to effect the extradition.

https://www.234community.com/members/kayla/activity/19/
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Richy419: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2022
Am not surprised all of them are the same na who them catch na him be thief �
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Boniwhite: 8:17am On Feb 15, 2022
gulfer:
In my usual way of treating eediots without manners, I shall henceforth ignore whatever you spew from that rotten gutter you call a mouth, controlled by the cesspit of poo you call a brain. Did I ever ask your opinion on what the north does or doesn't do, how did you find your way to my mention btw
You know nothing
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by authenticman(m): 8:33am On Feb 15, 2022
Wait o, in what capacity was the suspended cop acting in all of these operations? Was he not under suspension?
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by endallinfection: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2022
SarkinYarki:
It looks like both agencies where trying to set themselves up because I don't understand what Kyari turned in suspects the NDLEA wasnt even aware of
. My thoughts too

1 Like

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by donforeign: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
omenkaLives:
Obi Cubana is going down as well. Kyari will rat him out.

You heard this from me first. smiley
you have already gone down in life.... Praying for someone downfall, he's not the cos of your problem ode
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by amuwo1980: 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
omenkaLives:
Obi Cubana is going down as well. Kyari will rat him out.

You heard this from me first. smiley
I swear and I bet you tinubu the king of drug pushers will join them soonest
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by amuwo1980: 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
authenticman:
Wait o, in what capacity was the suspended cop acting in all of these operations? Was he not under suspension?
You don’t know these abokis , some are working in nigeria and receiving salaries while not even in nigeria , while schooling full time they were getting full time salaries , I was baffled to no end . Pls down with this nigeria , we need a new one .
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by BigTableShaker(f): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
[quote author=Lavisha post=110230133][/quote]
Wtf?
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by klas(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Itsrm:

Makes no sense.

Why not just remove the 15kg at the point of arrest and handover 10kg to NDLEA as the quantity seized.

The arrested courier will protest. They knew the quantities they carried.
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Itsrm(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
klas:

The arrested courier will protest. They knew the quantities they carried.

So its thier word against his, no evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Campaign Advert Was Done In 1993 By MKO ABIOLA - Throwback Video / Buhari Debriefs Permanent Secretaries / Jubilation In Anambra As Atiku Picks Obi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.