Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa (48447 Views)

Emefiele Names Monarchs, Army Generals, Judges As Accomplices - Sahara Reporters / Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa / Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by lonecatt(m): 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Police have become human rights for kyari matter
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by danot1030: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thr IGP should first explain to Nigeria how Abba Kyare a suspended police officer was involved in arresting criminals

19 Likes

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Totohoazi: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Okay
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Gubioma: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Flexherbal:
Hmmm
Dan Borno.....
Plssss allow my kyari to rest

1 Like

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by abobote: 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
IG wants to turn it to power tussle, they have touched untouchable
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
The NDLEA are undercovers na.It is clear that the igp is shielding the super crook.

13 Likes

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Hotzone(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Abbah, I am not totally shocked
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Gubioma: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
omenkaLives:
Obi Cubana is going down as well. Kyari will rat him out.

You heard this from me first. smiley
Dan Borno....
Pls I beg mature even small ok.allow my kyari to rest

1 Like

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Tyche(m): 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
omenkaLives:

If wishes were horses

1 Like

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by salesbloo: 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
“The interim investigations report revealed that two international drug couriers identified as Chibunna Patrick Umeibe and Emeka Alphonsus, both males, were arrested at Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu on the 19th of January, 2022 upon their arrival from Addis Ababa aboard an Ethiopian Airlines flight ET917.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by tempest01(m): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
IGP sounds pained. They should all be arrested.
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by okeysoninv: 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
this igp ought to resign with the revelation coming out from NDLEA

8 Likes

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by whitedove(m): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
omenkaLives:

you are an Oracle! Na spirit reveal this to you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by funshint(m): 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
We all know the guy was never a supper cop right from the on-set he only went to crime scenes, took pictures and after other guys have worked on the case, he took all the glory. We all know nepotism got him to that position in the first place. Bastard!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Realists(m): 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
omenkaLives:

It's a cartel thing, the wazobia that happens in corruption is beyond human comprehension. However the masses will still support their tribes guilty of crimes due to stupidity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Arabaincubus: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Shameful IGP! I am so angry with the conduct of Nigerian officials. Will this country ever get well?

2 Likes

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by CXLVII: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
MARKone:

I don't know what is wrong with you people, is Obi Cubana the only rich friend Kyari has. Why are you people so fixated with the Cubana guy.

Relax!

Investigation is ongoing!

You said same about Hushpuppi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Hotzone(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Akinsete19:
Many are going down with Abba Kyari

The underground warlords, the rulers of evil in this nation will not allow this blood thirsty criminal to go down.

Abbah, u bad passassss....this is the real face of Nigeria government, I am weak since this afternoon

I follow dey hail this man but today I was proven wrong by Abba

NDLEA 1 : POLICE 0

5 Likes

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by ViperAda: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
salesbloo:
“The interim investigations report revealed that two international drug couriers identified as Chibunna Patrick Umeibe and Emeka Alphonsus, both males, were arrested at Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu on the 19th of January, 2022 upon their arrival from Addis Ababa aboard an Ethiopian Airlines flight ET917.
DrGoodman can you see the ibo names.

-Viper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Mooh247: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Fake arrest, in a scam country

NDLEA declares a suspect wanted and Nigerian police arrested him instead

3 Likes

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by BigTableShaker(f): 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
E don dey red o
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by pharmagba: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/arrest-ndlea-officers-who-worked-with-kyaris-accomplices-igp-tells-marwa/
t

Very childish and myopic from IGP
If thorough investigation is carried out all those that need to be arrested and brought to book will be.
He doesn't need to say arrest this arrest that.
He seems ignorant of the process

By the way why hasn't he released Abba Kyari to the NDLEA before now, why wait until NDLEA went public.

Kuduos to Marawa NDLEA for getting him on camera, if not Nigerian police will deny it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by iswallker(m): 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
omenkaLives:
Weldone. Such a marvelous comment. Your parents must be very proud of you right now. Congratulations!! smiley

Na the idede boy he call you funny me Pass

grin

3 Likes

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
omenkaLives:

you are not the first, I don hear am since since since
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by PrinceOfLagos: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Interesting times ahead
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by funshint(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
this igp ought to resign with the revelation coming out from NDLEA
Really I don't trust this current IGP. With the weightiness of the crime alleged against this guy, he should have been the last person seen at his daughter's wedding. This IGP should resign or be sacked immediately. He's too incompetent for that position angry

5 Likes

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Lavisha(f): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
BigTableShaker:
E don dey red o

1 Like

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by tnerro1(m): 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
E choke oooo
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by joyandfaith: 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
Shameless IGP!!!!
With this revelation, no suspects should be in police cells or prisons. In fact, we should empty our prisons. All criminals should go home and sin no more. In extreme cases, there should be restitution.

1 Like

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Henrychino(m): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
More sins of this super cop is yet to be known... expect more before before the end of this 2022
Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Bobloco: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Is this not a Sting operation.

Smh! Typical of the Nigerian police force. Always turning an investigation with hard facts that involves them on its head. How will NDLEA have caught him if they don't play along, now for playing along the NPF wants the NDLEA officers to be arrested as well

Well for the corrupt riddled NPF, in this Abba kyari's case and many others it is a confirmation that the NPF is the most corrupt institution on planet Earth

3 Likes

Re: Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa by Silentmoni(m): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
omenkaLives:

Why didn't sen.dino & co go dwn with hushpuppy? Instead of u 2b praying 2 GOD 2bless yur hustle u're busy wishing d downfall of a successful man.....if obi cubana no go dwn make u go drag am dwn....mtcheww!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University / Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ / Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.