Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most (682 Views)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / Agony In South-East As Most Federal Roads Collapse / A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by Skyclub14: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
Planning a trip to the east as a yoruba man , please which eastern state is most Accommodating and friendly ?
Re: Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by ggood: 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
Going to do where u guys refuse to accommodate Easterner
Re: Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by dawnomike(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
Planning a trip to the east as a yoruba man , please which eastern state is most Accommodating and friendly ?
Enugu, Ebonyi or Abia state.
Re: Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by Skyclub14: 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
I don’t get your statement
ggood:
Going to do where u guys refuse to accommodate Easterner
Re: Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by johnmartus(m): 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
You are going to war zone when everyone are running for safety but you want to enter unrest place.
Skyclub14:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by Bendeco02: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
johnmartus:
You are going to war zone when everyone are running for safety but you want to enter unrest place.
War zone? mumu

Who and who are fighting war in the east?

4 Likes

Re: Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by Skyclub14: 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Yes Abia girls always like me, my ebonyi male friends are very cool too ..have not met any Enugu before that I know off.. the funny thing is one of my favorite Nigerian food is Abacha ..
dawnomike:
Enugu, Ebonyi or Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by Skyclub14: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
Forget the media ..some igbos are very cool you just have to know the ones you are dealing with
johnmartus:

1 Like

Re: Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by wizonlyson: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bendeco02:
War zone? mumu
Who and who are fighting the war in the east?

Re: Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Enugu or Ebonyi

Avoid Abia, Imo

Anambra is between

You will find more Yoruba friendly igbos in Enugu and Ebonyi especially if you are Muslim Yoruba
Re: Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by todaynewsreview: 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:

Enugu and Anambra
Re: Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by Chloraseptic: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
johnmartus:

At least the safety of his sexual organs are ensured.. .

The are no qualified mining engineers in the east.

3 Likes

Re: Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by Skyclub14: 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
I noticed imo guys are filled with jealousy and envious characters ..just my observation
SlyDev:
Enugu or Ebonyi

Avoid Abia, Imo

Anambra is between

You will find more Yoruba friendly igbos in Enugu and Ebonyi especially if you are Muslim Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by omenkaLives(m): 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Most terrorised patch of land on the planet. I wont venture anywhere near any of those states for the next 100 years to come.

cry

1 Like

Re: Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by Anago55: 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
omenkaLives:
Most terrorised patch of land on the planet. I wont venture anywhere near any of those states for the next 100 years to come.

cry
. Thank God

5 Likes

Re: Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by Tyche(m): 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
omenkaLives:

cry

Says a jobless broke MFker

2 Likes

Re: Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by Emergingnation3(m): 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
johnmartus:
He is obviously going for refuge due to ongoing Skull mining and human organ harvesting ravaging thier region.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by Iykoto86(m): 10:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
I don’t get your statement
just ignore hin abeg.Enugu ,ebonyi,Abia ,even anambra is safe.you are welcome.
Re: Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by Iykoto86(m): 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
johnmartus:
only if you know how we ball here .We are still making a lot of money from our businesses not withstanding the whole lockdown thing.i know you will quite one pure water seller in enugu,but no wahala,just leave us to our problems and face yours.

1 Like

Re: Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by Iykoto86(m): 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
Skyclub14:
Yes Abia girls always like me, my ebonyi male friends are very cool too ..have not met any Enugu before that I know off.. the funny thing is one of my favorite Nigerian food is Abacha ..
Enugu make sense bros.
Re: Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by Ojiofor: 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
omenkaLives:

cry

When was the last time you step foot in your home in Benue state?

1 Like

Re: Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by Tingotoe: 6:54am On Feb 15, 2022
Bendeco02:

War zone? mumu

Who and who are fighting war in the east?
police and IPOB
Re: Planning A Trip To The East As A Yoruba Man , Please Which Eastern State Is Most by Skyclub14: 8:06am On Feb 15, 2022
Quite a shameful statement coming from you, I have never been to igbo land all my life, I want to go there and see for myself all the things have heard about igbos good and bad..after igbo land I will be going to the core north to see for myself what is going on there as well..but I fear igbo land the most because how aggressive some igbos can be online ..
Emergingnation3:
He is obviously going for refuge due to ongoing Skull mining and human organ harvesting ravaging thier region.. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Space Babies To Be Born On The Moon In Rotating Cities By 2050 (Photos) / How Much Is The Average House Rent In The UK / Ghanaian Needs Help With Canada Japa Plans!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.