Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside (73829 Views)

My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside / How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Ibime(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
ManirBK:
snakes lay eggs!!

Boa Constrictors give live birth

This is a Boa clearly from the markings

How OP identified this as a cobra is beyond me
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by YellowMayor(m): 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
webizone:

But the way they give birth, it's better they laid eggs. The eggs hatch inside the mother then the little ones will come out of the belly by biting it open.

Snakes don't eat. They swallow

1 Like

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Blackdisciple(m): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
But I thought they lay eggs na, abi di cobra na mammal !!!

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by bryton2shot(m): 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nice one...i kuku love to see dem killed..wicked creature

1 Like

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Osanoghodua1: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Not all Snake give birth, that snake would have to die to give birth to these children.
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Panda7(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
freaking but that is much to start a snake farm lipsrsealed
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
overdrive:
Do cobras give birth?

In some seasons they lay eggs, some seasons they give birth. Most reptiles and amphibians do that
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by pocohantas(f): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ibime:

Boa Constrictors give live birth

This is a Boa clearly from the markings

How OP identified this as a cobra is beyond me

In Nigeria? Nawa!

1 Like

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by princewarri1985: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
Stephen2324:

https://twitter.com/altewale/status/1492911174802890755?t=v6PVF76tL_Azp4u7yI06Yw&s=08
Are you people eating the cobra too? Or is my eyes paining me! Wait first oh, MUST YOU PEOPLE EAT EVERY SNAKE OR ANIMAL YOU COME ACCROSS? or is cobra not a very venomous snake again? he remain house rat and lizard wey una go eat too i swear
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by LordKushmann(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
treatise:

This can't be a cobra

My thoughts too but it does look like a King Cobra.. They should know because it'd reared its hood on them before being attacked to death. We can't see the hood now it's dead and those little striped ones might be the babies who are yet to attain full pigmentation.

1 Like

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by bewla(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
thorpido:
Are you eating the baby snakes too?
Am sure it will be add to egusi soep let's ask Lala's
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by fabienjoe: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
lordm:
not all snakes lay eggs

Cobras lay eggs. They don't do live birth...unless it's another species of snake. Live birth is common among water snakes.
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by treatise: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
LordKushmann:

My thoughts too but it does look like a King Cobra.. They should know because it'd reared its hood on them before being attacked to death. We can't see the hood now it's dead and those little striped ones might be the babies who are yet to attain full pigmentation.

Cobras lay eggs. The young do not develop into full snakes within the mother.

How many eggs does a cobra lay?
Breeding usually occurs from January through April. King cobras are oviparous and lay 21 to 40 white, leathery eggs.

1 Like

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
overdrive:
Do cobras give birth?
No they don't. when it's time for them to come out, they make way for themselves by eating/consuming their mother from inside-out & then they are on their own afterwards, 95% of the babies will not make it through the first week of their birth, cannibalized by their own kind. Nature is very unforgiving and brutal.

3 Likes

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by TheWolfen(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
buttlover:
Looks like python
Nah I don't think so
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
thorpido:
Are you eating the baby snakes too?
Dem go be like the Crafish grin grin grin
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by 77up(m): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
I wish snakes could disappear from earth surface. I hate snakes with passion sad

1 Like

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Slurity(m): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
overdrive:
Do cobras give birth?
Yes they do to their own death.
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Btruth: 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
Iyaebe:
Why did you kill a pregnant cobra?you and your workers are wicked
like he knows the Cobra was pregnant, a bi?

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by cardoctor(m): 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cobras give birth to live young. Its callled Viviparous reproduction. The meat sweet ehnnnn.
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by chidyke77(m): 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
The pictures are not the same. The black one is a cobra while the young ones are viper.
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by harunsyayoo(m): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
This is not a cobra
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by MrSly(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
blaquebelle:
The babies are innocent. This is wickedness sad

Wannabe won't help you. Oyinbo dey do am does not mean it is right. You called potential hazards innocent. I haill thee.

1 Like

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by HRMK: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
dem be hubby/wifey! peppersoup don ready be that now!!
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by linearity: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Slurity(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Blackdisciple:
But I thought they lay eggs na, abi di cobra na mammal !!!
OVOPAROUS,- LAY EGGS, VIVIPAROUS-THE EGG REMAINS INSIDE THE MOTHER SNAKE AND HATCH INSIDE. 3. OVOVIVIPAROUS-NO EGG AT ALL, THE BABIES DEVELOP LIKE MAMMALS BABIES
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Benrosaria(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
Stephen2324:

https://twitter.com/altewale/status/1492911174802890755?t=v6PVF76tL_Azp4u7yI06Yw&s=08

For believers

What if on the last day your god comes like a cobra in the night, Na only workers wey believe gogo heaven like so?
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
your worker just save that community from that deadly creature

Kudos to him for that

1 Like

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by McAausim: 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
cool

Comrade LaLa and his men... cool

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by cococandy(f): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
For breath or what grin
lol
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by SouthWestBlood(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
posty56:
thunder kee you, make them grow come terrorize everybody wey they the vicinity

See human being feeling more important grin. News flash: they also have the same sentiment. In the end, we all are just sharing this planet together and will do anything to survive.
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Oluwasaudy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
If you didn't kill it..na those baby inside am go eventually kill am ..

Omo Inu oka...lo n se iku pa oka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures / The Secret Of Losing The Sour Taste In The Tomato Stew / The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.