Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside (73861 Views)

My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside / How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Essence20(m): 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
I thought snakes lay eggs
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by TempleHouse: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
You have just wasted a beautiful generation of Serpents due to your crave for food and survival !!

You should be cooling off and licking your ass in maximum jail by now, and it shall come to past.

When will you be human

This animals are created by same God as you and it's a shame that you have chosen a destructive path !!

Like Iroko tree, you'll see what becomes of you!
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Kinematics: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
ManirBK:
snakes lay eggs!!

grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry

Sorry, but not all snakes!

1 Like

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by silverlinen(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
Soffyh:
after laying eggs for some days inside hidden Bush when its getting close to hatch time, the snake will now swallow all the eggs back so those babies will hatch out into ther mother stomach as soon as they mature they will be eating every organ inside their mother and finally work out and leave their mother dead
This your theory get k leg oo
Dah...stop giving us bombshells

2 Likes

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Namdeenero(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
That’s a puff adder not cobra.. Puff adders incubate their eggs inside their body and give birth to live youngs
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Bahamas95(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
Abdulmumin412:

No, they lay eggs but this particular one when their eggs is about to hatch they will swallow them back.The day the egg hatch is the day the snake die because all those babies will eat the mother to come out.
My God!

Snakes are really terrible creatures......thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Zubydeangelo(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Bahamas95:
Jesus!

Fvcking disgusting.

Do snakes give birth like mammals, I thought they lay eggs? undecided
Some snakes lay egg while some especially cobras give birth to their young ones live.

2 Likes

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Namdeenero(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
The pictures and the post sha doesn’t add up.. The long snake is definitely a cobra but the one already chopped up in the blue basin is a Puff adder. So either the OP is lying or he actually killed two snakes and not one

3 Likes

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Kingisibor: 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
snakes do not have babies in their Belle's they lay eggs.... stop this face news ...
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by ikorodureporta: 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Which one snake dey do .. get pregnant or lay eggs??
I don confuse here
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Solosolojohquay: 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
This is what Yoruba called omo inu oka ni se iku pa oka.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by sweetkev(m): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
TempleHouse:
You have just wasted a beautiful generation of Serpents due to your crave for food and survival !!

You should be cooling off and licking your ass in maximum jail by now, and it shall come to past.

When will you be human

This animals are created by same God as you and it's a shame that you have chosen a destructive path !!

Like Iroko tree, you'll see what becomes of you!
All these causes on top venomous snake ? Nawa 4u

2 Likes

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Kingisibor: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
overdrive:
Do cobras give birth?
they lay eggs
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Armstrong34(m): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Bahamas95:
Jesus!

Fvcking disgusting.

Only anacondas and most constrictors in the South American amazon forest i am very sure that gives birth alive...but for a cobra , I am as suprised as you

1 Like

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by NWAZURUMEE: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
chinekemueeee, thank God this beast didn't unleash this things to this Earth, it would have been desasterous

2 Likes

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by doverulez(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Another old news again
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Funflipper: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
brainhgeek:
This is definitely not a cobra. Looks like a python or viper but definitely not a cobra

Man that snake looks nothing close to a python or a viper.
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Bahamas95(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Very tasty when fried with Eggs
Comrade are you joking or what?

3 Likes

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Rugaria: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
This thing looks like a black mamba..
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by sweetkev(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Kingisibor:
snakes do not have babies in their Belle's they lay eggs.... stop this face news ...
mumu, go for more research about snakes and stop ridiculing yourself.

3 Likes

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Alusiizizi(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Bahamas95:
Jesus!

Fvcking disgusting.

All vipers give birth to live young.
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by mfm04622: 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
Bahamas95:
Jesus!

Fvcking disgusting.

Most reptiles lay eggs, however some give live birth.
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by mfm04622: 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
Abdulmumin412:

No, they lay eggs but this particular one when their eggs is about to hatch they will swallow them back.The day the egg hatch is the day the snake die because all those babies will eat the mother to come out.

This is NOT true!!
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by greygoblings(m): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cobras are Oviparous, meaning they lay eggs. This has to be from the family of vipers which are viviparous that hatches their eggs internally and give birth to live snakes. So what you guys killed CANNOT be a cobra.

2 Likes

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Xkalaban(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
Great, thunder fire devil there!
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by jaymichael(m): 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Bluntguy:

Why didn't the cobra announce that she was pregnant before she got killed?
You owe me a bottle of my favourite drink. See as I dey laugh don throway my drink. Daddy Freeze suppose come learn savage clapback from you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Bahamas95(m): 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Armstrong34:

Only anacondas and most constrictors in the South American amazon forest i am very sure that gives birth alive...but for a cobra , I am as suprised as you
That's why it's not good to argue blindly. I am just hearing about snakes giving birth like mammals for the first time on Nairaland.

I will confirm it later on google sha, the thing still dey surprise me.
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Aguogba(m): 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
Bahamas95:
We learn everyday.
I didn't even know until now...... thanks.
Search for the word " ovoviviparous"
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by sparta191(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Another zouma scenario about to play out
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by pocohantas(f): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Rugaria:
This thing looks like a black mamba..

How many times do we tell you guys there are no black mambas in Nigeria??

Black mambas are not black for a start. The inside of its mouth is black, hence the name BLACK MAMBA.

That is indeed a cobra. However, those babies are not cobras. Cobras are oviparous- they lay eggs. That is a viper- a puff adder or rattlesnake, going by the skin of the young ones.

1 Like

Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by Saig: 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Bahamas95:
Jesus!

Fvcking disgusting.

Some lay eggs while some give birth that way
Re: My Workers Killed A Cobra Yesterday And Found Almost 50 Baby Snakes Inside by CaseSensitive(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
The guy in the picture is holding a cobra but those snakelets are not cobras. Vipers most likely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures / The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) / The Secret Of Losing The Sour Taste In The Tomato Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.