Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Valentine: Gender Equality Is A Scam (opinion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Gender Equality Is A Scam (opinion) (391 Views)

Equality Is Getting Real; applying for custody of the breast as a divorce settle / Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. / If Gender Equality Is Accepted, Does That Mean Men Doesn't Need To Pay For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: Gender Equality Is A Scam (opinion) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
Yes you read right. Gender Equality is a big scam! Infact scratch that "opinion" I put in the heading and replace it with FACT! tongue

When men say we are not equal to women and so should not be given same opportunities especially when it comes to jobs

Ladies are so quick to remind us that this is 2022. They challenge us and say they need equality, afterall they also spend on men, most of them are breadwinners of their families etc. As far as I am concerned, all these are myth because the REALITY is saying a different thing.

Today is valentine and everywhere I look....real world o, social media o.......men are the ones spending! angry You go to restaurants and almost, if not all the ladies that walks in with men, all they do is point to what they want when they bring the menu or when they walk to order meals at the stand and the men are paying. Others ​received gifts, flowers, money etc. And posted on their social media

I hardly saw ladies gifting their men anything or bring out money to pay the waiter. Infact it's safe to say that most men are in one sided relationships. Omo, men need to receive sense o. shocked shocked

For those that would want to say "oh, what kind of women did you see" or "the ladies you saw must be broke"

Well many of them I saw didn't look broke to me.

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Gender Equality Is A Scam (opinion) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
Left for me, employers should be favoring men than women when it comes to jobs in Nigeria.

And this is not coming from a place of hate but come on, na men just dey spend. It doesn't make sense that employers go give women juicy positions yet men still dey spend heavily on them angry

4 Likes

Re: Valentine: Gender Equality Is A Scam (opinion) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Those girls claiming feminist and screaming gender equality are so broke, confused and frustrated. They codedly use their pussies to make money from the same men they always insult. angry

The ones you saw today are typical type of Nigerian girls we talk about on a daily basis. Those broke and entitled girls, who have absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussies.

Well many of them I saw didn't look broke to me. Of course, they didn't look broke to you because they have to package themselves to attract more customers nah. We no dem very well. Hunger and poverty couple with entitlement mentality wan kill them! sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Gender Equality Is A Scam (opinion) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Those girls claiming feminist and screaming gender equality are so broke, confused and frustrated. They codedly use their pussies to make money from the same men they always insult. angry

The ones you saw today are typical type of Nigerian girls we talk about on a daily basis. Those broke and entitled girls, who have absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussies.

Well many of them I saw didn't look broke to me. Of course, they didn't look broke to you because they have to package themselves to attract more customers nah. We no dem very well. Hunger and poverty couple with entitlement mentality wan kill them! sad

I even saw babes that I know personally that have good jobs yet dem just dey collect gifts. What are they now doing with their money? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Gender Equality Is A Scam (opinion) by Sonoyom(m): 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:

I even saw babes that I know personally that have good jobs yet dem just dey collect gifts. What are they now doing with their money? angry angry
Na fake prophets, fake alfas and bleaching cream sellers dey chop women money.

Feminists are clowns

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Gender Equality Is A Scam (opinion) by odinson1(m): 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
"When The Bill comes in, Equality goes out the window" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Gender Equality Is A Scam (opinion) by Goldbw122(m): 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
The girls and women. They are the one that enjoy the val not the male gender.. the male gender will spend more..

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Gender Equality Is A Scam (opinion) by odinson1(m): 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
G
Re: Valentine: Gender Equality Is A Scam (opinion) by webhead: 7:50am On Feb 15, 2022
The guy that gave 30 million naira to his girlfriend doesn't deserve a mother.
His balls should be roasted with electric iron.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Gender Equality Is A Scam (opinion) by lordm(m): 11:10am On Feb 15, 2022
You people should calm down
Re: Valentine: Gender Equality Is A Scam (opinion) by goshikid: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
Na yeye babe where no get shishi for account the shout gender equality.

Gender equality my foot. How many naija babes fit talk true say them don buy their men better thing apart from singlet and boxers, even the boxer self, na the one of 50 naira, select and pay. cheesy Until some men start to get sense, before this world fit balance small

Lalasticlala food don land cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Someone Hack Buhari Twitter And Write f.u.ck You Putin / Grab This Opportunity Now Before ASUU Strike Ends / Sex And Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.