Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) (39664 Views)

Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) / Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion / Open And Dirty Drainage System In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by Terrence99: 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
anonimi:

Is that supposed to be an intelligent answer to the questions

Can you comprehend an intelligent rebuttal even if it was tattooed on your forehead?
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by Phaantom22: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kudos to world bank as well, it won't be possible without their support.

1 Like

Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by Siberia01(m): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
cry

The city looks well organised and beautiful

Uyo might be one of the most planned cities in West Africa

The greenery is just amazing

1 Like

Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
Gkay1:
Security
meaning ?
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mko123:
Good to hear.
But still learning from Lagos
how, Learning what ?
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
OSHIOJANLE:
Complete it before you post ...
haba work wey them de do day and night
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
seguno2:

If the gutters can’t clean themselves, how many people have been employed by the governor for this and other government functions?
Do you know
This project cut across 3local government.., so you do the math
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
seguno2:

What are the main exports of Akwa Ibom to the world?
How does the state compare with others in VAT
crude oil , Ibomair etc
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
BigAPP:
I just like this Akwa Ibom state.
any particular reason?
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
anonimi:

If exports and VAT as an indicator of business growth are not good things, please is it gutters that are good things
wicked soul , so you want the state to be flooded like Lagos abi
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by Ray07(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
Lamasta:

Lols grin baba I dey loyal o, I will never offend your government grin
Nigeria no get government o . . . nah rulers we get.

That fat rubber senate president even talk am. grin
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
Viltron:
All I see is how the Akwaibom government is working and all yet the whole of Port Harcourt is flooded with Akwaibom people.
rivers is almost 30years older than Akwa ibom even though is now a shadow of its former sef.. this should tell you why you have Akwa ibomite there
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by Reference(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
The next rainy season will be the proof.
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
humberjade:
Most Nigerians nor dey disciplined...watch them turn it to refuse dump once rain falls
Akwa ibom as been the cleanest state in Nigeria for the past 5years in a row.. That should tell you something
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
DissTroy:
Why aren't you telling the full truth? This drainage project is a collaborative effort between the World Bank and the Akwa Ibom State Government.

It is worth about 19.1 billion naira (according to the exchange rate then) and signed in March 2019.

I know not everyone knows the details but some of us know the fine details of this project.

You are deliberately making it look like it's the state government (and, by extension, Gov. Udom Emmanuel) bankrolling it singlehandedly.

It's almost 2 years and the project should be past this stage because the money was released by the World Bank almost immediately.
oga did you really read that post atall? Go back and read it again
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by Codes151(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
All this pdp riffraffs.
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
mmsen:

wetin be dat?
Omen the rate of abuses by women towards boychild now is rising .. so this initiative is activated to also safe the boy child the same way women as it for their gender

1 Like

Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
blackboy2star:
I hope they won't turn it to dumping ground
na Akwa ibom oo., no be Lagos
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
airsaylongcome:

As innnnnnn...how low can we go?
oga that’s an underground drainage not gutter
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bigchristo:
Good project, respects to the principal
Gracious

1 Like

Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Charly68:
The Governor is working .. God bless him
amen oo
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by Codes151(m): 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Viltron:
All I see is how the Akwaibom government is working and all yet the whole of Port Harcourt is flooded with Akwaibom people.
eket made ph.

I remember when we used to pack drinks in our saloon Benz and trip in.

So relax.

We are all one.

1 Like

Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nicepoker:
Op I was thinking you haven't been paid this year grin
You should be worried about your father pension ewu
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
DissTroy:

I must have missed that. Most government media reportage seem to devious exclude that point when they praise-sing the Governor. And the always skip the amount involved.

Still, that project is slowly and poorly executed given the amount and time involved.

In fact, as at the end of 2019, no gutter had been dug at IBB Avenue. As at December 2022 when most of us traveled home for the Yuletide, the drainage at IBB (the eye of the project) was not even 2/5 done.
oga Try and be current ok
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Lamasta:
[/b]

Which world They should stop the killing and torturing of innocent children in the name of labelling them witch only then they can be for the world cool
who thus that now .,, oga leave all the recycling news you the read oo
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
Phaantom22:
Kudos to world bank as well, it won't be possible without their support.
yeah
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
Siberia01:
cry

The city looks well organised and beautiful

Uyo might be one of the most planned cities in West Africa

The greenery is just amazing
Thanks to Attah ..Uyo is well planned
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Reference:
The next rainy season will be the proof.
i hope you will be in the city right ?
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
NkanAkpanika:

You should be worried about your father pension ewu
Small something you don de vex. grin
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by airsaylongcome: 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
NkanAkpanika:
oga that’s an underground drainage not gutter

I understand you are doing your work as a spin doctor but celebrating a drainage? As the longest? Would he have built a road without drainage?
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by BigAPP(m): 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
So many reasons. The state is easily my favorite in Nigeria

NkanAkpanika:
any particular reason?

1 Like

Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by backbone503(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
kenny714433:
Udom tried on this one. The project is massive, I mean massive.

This will arrest flooding at the IBB and Oron rd axis.
Another massive project I'm looking forward to seeing its completion is Ring road.

Nevertheless, we are still against his anointed candidate. We want either Onofiok Luke or OBA at the hilltop.

We want to out our state in the global map and we can't risk it by doing trial and error.

OBA will give him a good run for his money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat / Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) / Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.