Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) (39670 Views)

Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures) / Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion / Open And Dirty Drainage System In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
Some thing wike needs to learn.

2 Likes

Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by boyofgodbybirth(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
NkanAkpanika:

Exactly.. lol you I think he is avoiding those people becos of cultism

Then James Iniama is the man

1 Like

Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by DissTroy(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
NkanAkpanika:
oga Try and be current ok

Ikpa, anie su nam ki iwod?

You think I am one of those Nairalanders you media hirelings of low-level SAs can bamboozle with these pictures and statistics?

You can't fool everyone. Udom has lived way below expectation given the huge financial, material and human resources at the state government's disposal within and without the state borders.

That drainage project is 19.1 billion naira and this is all that is to show for it?

The 21-Storey Smart Building has gulped over 15 billion naira and it is still at the state it is? You want me to give you a breakdown of the spendings on that smart building from 2018 till date?

Stick to your copy-and-paste duties from your WhatsApp groups.
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by MrHighSea: 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hypeman.
Look at what you're celebrating.

If you noticed, post-construction works have begun at completed sections of the project.

Contractor uses pre-cast slabs instead of box sections, therefore drainage won't be covered except at sections it crosses the road (Culverts, as in Aka-etinan and new stadium road).

We'll weed out mediocrity from Akwa Ibom State.

Who builds a church with government funds ranging into billions?

Establishing cottage industries strictly in his LGA takes us no where. Even AKSU teaching hospital is in his LGA too.

Owing Pensions.

He can't even justify what he's doing with all the funds coming into the state.
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
This one na canal nw
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by Elanqy: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
NkanAkpanika:

Senseless foo.l is that gutter?
This is a world bank project @ paid blogger
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by sageb: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
DissTroy:

You think I am one of those Nairalanders you media hirelings of low-level SAs can bamboozle with these pictures and statistics?

You can't fool everyone. Udom has lived way below expectation given the huge financial, material and human resources at the state government's disposal within and without the state borders.

That drainage project is 19.1 billion naira and this is all that is to show for it?

The 21-Storey Smart Building has gulped over 15 billion naira and it is still at the state it is? You want me to give you a breakdown of the spendings on that smart building from 2018 till date?

In addition, old and aged retirees are lamenting because Udom's government have not paid their pension since he became Governor.
Don't mind these udom hype men online like Illaumoh aka Hunchogee and co.
They keep deceiving the gullible ones.
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
airsaylongcome:

I understand you are doing your work as a spin doctor but celebrating a drainage? As the longest? Would he have built a road without drainage?
we had serious flood issues in uyo Ana it’s environ , reason why it’s project was activated ., meanwhile what is it with doing your work , so na bad thing now to be patriotic
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
BigAPP:
So many reasons. The state is easily my favorite in Nigeria

wow nice .. feel free to come and live with us
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
boyofgodbybirth:

Then James Iniama is the man
ok
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
DissTroy:

lol , you that can’t read to understand before commenting.. abeg shift one place ok
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
MrHighSea:
Hypeman.

If you noticed, post-construction works have begun at completed sections of the project.

Contractor uses pre-cast slabs instead of box sections, therefore drainage won't be covered except at sections it crosses the road (Culverts, as in Aka-etinan and new stadium road).

Establishing cottage industries strictly in his LGA takes us no where. Even AKSU teaching hospital is in his LGA too.

Owing Pensions.

He can't even justify what he's doing with all the funds coming into the state.
so after all this essay you ended up not making sense atall
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
Elanqy:

This is a world bank project @ paid blogger
Next time call am pothole .. mumu
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by DissTroy(m): 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
NkanAkpanika:
lol , you that can’t read to understand before commenting.. abeg shift one place ok

Mbo attah unam ke afo ado?
Deny it: Are you not the hireling of a low-level SA paid to copy and paste posts made by K. Thomas and the likes in WhatsApp groups?

You think we don't know you fraternity-loving mindless charlatans who have done nothing for themselves career-wise and in self-development other than being virtual thugs of ill-intentioned politicians?

What skill have you acquired other than perfecting more lies? You can't even write a decent article if your life depended on it.

Continue lying to Nigerians while we burst your whitewashing scams.

illiterate keyboard-for-hire!
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by DissTroy(m): 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
MrHighSea:
Hypeman.

Leave the nitwitted NkanAkpanika.

I heard the underperforming governor seeks Senatorial seat too. Interestingly he's from my Senatorial District and he needs the blessing of my LGA and clan to get that seat.

Interesting times ahead.

Oh, and that anointed pulpit pilferer he picked as his successor isn't even going to make it past the primaries.
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by bros856: 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
This is a world Bank project. Report right.
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by rollingrocks: 5:02am On Feb 16, 2022
Viltron:
All I see is how the Akwaibom government is working and all yet the whole of Port Harcourt is flooded with Akwaibom people.

Is it only Akwa Ibom people that you find in Port Harcourt? Here in Akwa Ibom, you find people from all over Nigeria--hausa, igbo, yoruba, Egbira, idoma, itshekiri, ijaw, Germans sef. So what's your point?

1 Like

Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2022
bros856:
This is a world Bank project. Report right.
kindly read through again
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by mmsen: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2022
NkanAkpanika:

Omen the rate of abuses by women towards boychild now is rising .. so this initiative is activated to also safe the boy child the same way women as it for their gender

I see. Kudos to you.

1 Like

Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by naijapage(f): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2022
kenny714433:
Udom tried on this one. The project is massive, I mean massive.

This will arrest flooding at the IBB and Oron rd axis.
Another massive project I'm looking forward to seeing its completion is Ring road. Prayers For Thanksgiving

Nevertheless, we are still against his anointed candidate. We want either Onofiok Luke or OBA at the hilltop.

We want to out our state in the global map and we can't risk it by doing trial and error.
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by generalud: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2022
Who told you that the work is nearly completion when a greater work is remaining? They have not finished one side of the road, talkless of crossing over to the other side of IBB way. This is the most deceitful government we have ever had in Akwa Ibom State. They can deceive those that are nit in Akwa Ibom State.
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by oboteee: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Is it ready? Yes or No
Re: The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) by NkanAkpanika: 12:22am On Feb 17, 2022
oboteee:
Is it ready? Yes or No
near completion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) / Container Falls Off Trailer On Ojuelegba Bridge, Lagos / Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.