Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,679 members, 7,862,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Valentine Special: Love Erotica With Kunmi The Super Cat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Special: Love Erotica With Kunmi The Super Cat (181 Views)

The Super Love / Valentine's Special (The Season Of Love). / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Special: Love Erotica With Kunmi The Super Cat by bestofnollywood: 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
In the spirit of love, it’s Valentine, and since I’m a single Pringle, I’m sharing this for my fellow single Pringles.�

No date, No Loml, no body post us for status, no surprise panranran,�� It’s fine, na single we single , we no kill person, lets love ourselves more.�

Since we are not taken, let’s reflect on the CRAZIEST THINGS we have done while in love. The good, bad and the ugly.
There was this one time, the guy I was dating at the time, let’s call him Mr X.

Mr X was amazing, and sweet to default, we did practically everything together, especially sexually, o bad gan.

We were at the beach one night, smoking weed, listening to music, and gisting, and a kiss led to another, meanwhile, we were not alone, he slowly put his hand under the table, shifted my bikini pants, and slowly caressed my clit, and kept smoking and gisting, like nothing is happening, I kuku knew at the back of my mind from the onset that he’s a naughty guy, that’s why I wore a bikini bra and pant, with a kimono, I was prepared � so I adjusted myself slightly, to make it easier for him to slide a finger in...

Read More...

https://applesbite.com/valentine-special-love-erotica-with-kunmi-the-super-cat/

(1) (Reply)

1GB @220 / Is It Ever Right To Call Your Family Ugly? / Learn How To Overcome Lust Of The Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.