Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though (5852 Views)

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by Truvelisback(m): 6:38am On Feb 15, 2022
bigcee:
I am beginning to doubt the things I read on NL. Everytime my babe did this and that. Why is it the babes dem no dey create thread dey lament. Una wahala done too much, abeg.
Me too.....The stories sounds ridiculous and framed up.
Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by Senai(m): 6:46am On Feb 15, 2022
Let's wait for her side of the story. Something might be wrong somewhere.

Want to work and earn by performing easy tasks? Check my signature for a life changing decision.
Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by Skullano(m): 7:04am On Feb 15, 2022
Imagine someone testing me with 80k for this kin hot weather so..

Nna eeeh, una dey try ooh.
Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 15, 2022
Bekeey:
Today Valentine, I decided to test my girl, 7month relationship. And I was hoping to tie the nut with her hopefully by December this year. So one thing just came to my mind that I should test her small.

So this morning, around 10am, I purposely wired 80k to her acct, like 5minutes later I called her but before then we have already spoken in the morning that lasted for more than 30min, we just wished ourselves happy Valentine without asking each other how it would be celebrated. Because she will be going to work and I too will be at work. Like 3hrs after the conversation we had in the morning, I decided to surprise and test her as well. So I decided to wire her 80k and later called her back after 5min, she picked and asked me how is work going I replied fine and yours, she said kul. I called her babe, didn't you receive any alert this money, she shouted and said no oo, I told her to check that I mistakenly transferred her 80k instead of 8k that she should please use 8k get herself a pizza maybe whilst going home from work and please transfer back the balance to me ASAP that am waiting. She said ok and thank you. I called my girl back around 2pm to remind her, she still said ok, called this evening, she still said ok that she just got home, I told what will it take you to pick up your phone and do the transaction that won't take you up to a minute. She said ok again.

My brothers and Sisters, till now I haven't seen any alert oo, my girl haven't called to even ask me how was today unlike her. I now asking myself, na japa this babe wan japa ni abi she go still send the balance. And funny enough, my plan was to send her back the money if she transferred it back and tell that I was joking that the whole 80k belongs to you.

What do you think guys? Though am still waiting shaah before I would conclude, just that I have beginning to have triple mind over the whole thing and her changes since she got the money.

Did you just say you want to tie your nut?

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by earthsync(f): 7:30am On Feb 15, 2022
Skyview01:

Did you just say you want to tie your nut?

grin grin grin I didn't even notice he spelt it wrong

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by TechSkill: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2022
That's a sign that her mind towards is not pure.

Just forget the money and move on.

shocked shocked shocked shocked In other news, I design awesome graphics at affordable prices...

check below to see the amazing designs...and send me a message for yours. Turn around is within 24 hours

https://www.nairaland.com/6986328/affordable-professional-graphics-designer

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by Benki003(m): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2022
Looking like a made up crap sad sad
Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by lereinter(m): 8:37am On Feb 15, 2022
She didn't know you were testing her

It's because of your closeness ie na my fiancee money, that's why she didn't act fast

But

For me, that strategy isn't enough to decide, use fidelity method to test her not this your method

Even your siblings will not return the money easily

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 15, 2022
What services did she render to you for you to send her #80k

#80k that I go carry buy labor you carry give woman.
Whatever you do for woman na waste, whatever you do for man is a kind of investment waiting for a return.

Instead of woman, do that mistake for a guy you Know, maybe when he wants to wed, your own turn, d investment go mature

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by NairalandMD: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by Rickmann: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2022
Bekeey:
Today Valentine, I decided to test my girl, 7month relationship. And I was hoping to tie the nut with her hopefully by December this year. So one thing just came to my mind that I should test her small.

So this morning, around 10am, I purposely wired 80k to her acct, like 5minutes later I called her but before then we have already spoken in the morning that lasted for more than 30min, we just wished ourselves happy Valentine without asking each other how it would be celebrated. Because she will be going to work and I too will be at work. Like 3hrs after the conversation we had in the morning, I decided to surprise and test her as well. So I decided to wire her 80k and later called her back after 5min, she picked and asked me how is work going I replied fine and yours, she said kul. I called her babe, didn't you receive any alert this money, she shouted and said no oo, I told her to check that I mistakenly transferred her 80k instead of 8k that she should please use 8k get herself a pizza maybe whilst going home from work and please transfer back the balance to me ASAP that am waiting. She said ok and thank you. I called my girl back around 2pm to remind her, she still said ok, called this evening, she still said ok that she just got home, I told what will it take you to pick up your phone and do the transaction that won't take you up to a minute. She said ok again.

My brothers and Sisters, till now I haven't seen any alert oo, my girl haven't called to even ask me how was today unlike her. I now asking myself, na japa this babe wan japa ni abi she go still send the balance. And funny enough, my plan was to send her back the money if she transferred it back and tell that I was joking that the whole 80k belongs to you.

What do you think guys? Though am still waiting shaah before I would conclude, just that I have beginning to have triple mind over the whole thing and her changes since she got the money.

Ur lie no Gel, try harder next time.
Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by Bekeey: 11:11am On Feb 15, 2022
femakins:
Honestly speaking your babe is not faithful at all. For her to refuse to send you back the 72k, if she get access to your account, she could wire everything out. She be Yahoo yahoo babe my brother wise up na bad signal she dey give you. Thank God you haven't stayed too long for you to back out. Broken relationship is far better than broken marriage.

Up till now she hasn't done that my brother..
Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by Bekeey: 11:13am On Feb 15, 2022
ImoleNaija:
Your post reeks of fear. I doubt you intentionally sent the #80k.

Who does that?

I did bro, why should I come I lie here naah if I didn't do that intentionally
Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by Bekeey: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2022
Descottes:
Give her more time bro. Don't make conclusions yet

( grin grin grin grin grin)

Exactly my point
Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by Bekeey: 11:16am On Feb 15, 2022
FirmTR:

Exactly, at least for now.
He shouldn't even call her, she should be the one to call next.

Yes, I did

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:18am On Feb 15, 2022
Bekeey:

Maybe she don use am pay debt or she don send am to her main man, or she’s still busy.. sha update us here..

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2022
Bekeey:

if u gimme 5k like dis, I go turn u to my mini God.. life no easy
Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by Bekeey: 11:21am On Feb 15, 2022
teddybarz:
Op. . E be like d gal hasn't seen that kind money for 9yrs. I mean she neva receive aleart reach that amount grin

seems like u get money. Since u said u want to test her. She took want to test u too grin

Abi hw u take see am? grin

Anyway send me 2k na? Na ur follow man o, Make i send aza? wink

My thoughts shaah
Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by Bekeey: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2022
oilmane:

You guys have been together for 7 months so why will she want to japa with your 72k? Na so her poverty strong? She might want to do the transfer when you guys are together, let us know how it ends, in fact mention me.

My thoughts also
Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by sharpwriter(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2022
Bekeey:

Please update the us as e dey go, this kain story dey sweet grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by dontrulee: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
You no go see the money.
She has already failed the test if she eventually sends you the money back.

When I was a student, my then Babe usually use my account to collect money from her Uncle (she said, her uncle's family don't like it when her uncle sends money to females) and I do send it back to her. many times, I asked her why she wasn't scared I would run away with the money (the money use to be up to 100k then) and she said, she trusts me even more than brothers and that's why she doesn't use her brother's account. Funny thing was that we haven't even met physically before she started that stuff. it stills baffles me how a girl will trust a guy with such amount of money. Girls like that are rare

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by TheZeezle(m): 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
Did you get your money back?
Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by yuping(m): 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
undecided beg na cry you dey cry soo, you are just SIMPly magnificient.
Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by Gold179: 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
If you are testing women with money they will fail woefully, like someone here said use Fidelity to test her instead.
Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by Bigpapi: 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bekeey:

Can you re-write your story again please,I know understand

Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by kechywillz(m): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
If ur mum is alive,send her that money instead,she will bless you and things will go well for you
Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by majamajic(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
Maybe she wan try u too by seizing the money

Looking at your story it seems u made a mistake , sending 80k instead of 8k. Take heart !
80k is too big to test someone
Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by rickpat(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
if this is true,OP I think you should let her go....are you ready to spend the rest of your life with a lady that would act this way over mere 80k?...what wi happen when she sees 8million?..even if she later sends the money..bro she was wrong by lingering and probably giving giving it thoughts before returning..she should be happy and contented with the 8k for pizza....my opinion though

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by Sappakiller1: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
Lie lie
Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by Bekeey: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
rickpat:
if this is true,OP I think you should let her go....are you ready to spend the rest of your life with a lady that would act this way over mere 80k?...what wi happen when she sees 8million?..even if she later sends the money..bro she was wrong by lingering and probably giving giving it thoughts before returning..she should be happy and contented with the 8k for pizza....my opinion though

I don't really understand her shaah, she called this Afternoon said sorry that she will send the money. I don't even bother to ask her why the delay because am already losing it gradually, gradually.

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by rickpat(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bekeey:

I don't really understand her shaah, she called this Afternoon said sorry that she will send the money. I don't even bother to ask her why the delay because am already losing it gradually, gradually.
...hmmm...it's somehow though because I see no justified reason why it would take that long..and she is not say anything?...i just hope this doesn't degenerate to your guys quarelling and then she creates a reason not to send the money back...too bad though...I hope this ends well but if it doesn't it...take it in good fate
Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by rickpat(m): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bekeey:

...this is day 3 right?...well I see no reason why she won't return the 72k...she has no right to use the money if she used it..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( / What Does Uche No Dey Look Face Mean? / 11 Death-defying Photos That Will Make Your Heart Skip A Beat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.