Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though (5993 Views)

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by bluefilm: 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bekeey:
Today Valentine, I decided to test my girl, 7month relationship. And I was hoping to tie the nut with her hopefully by December this year. So one thing just came to my mind that I should test her small.

So this morning, around 10am, I purposely wired 80k to her acct, like 5minutes later I called her but before then we have already spoken in the morning that lasted for more than 30min, we just wished ourselves happy Valentine without asking each other how it would be celebrated. Because she will be going to work and I too will be at work. Like 3hrs after the conversation we had in the morning, I decided to surprise and test her as well. So I decided to wire her 80k and later called her back after 5min, she picked and asked me how is work going I replied fine and yours, she said kul. I called her babe, didn't you receive any alert this money, she shouted and said no oo, I told her to check that I mistakenly transferred her 80k instead of 8k that she should please use 8k get herself a pizza maybe whilst going home from work and please transfer back the balance to me ASAP that am waiting. She said ok and thank you. I called my girl back around 2pm to remind her, she still said ok, called this evening, she still said ok that she just got home, I told what will it take you to pick up your phone and do the transaction that won't take you up to a minute. She said ok again.

My brothers and Sisters, till now I haven't seen any alert oo, my girl haven't called to even ask me how was today unlike her. I now asking myself, na japa this babe wan japa ni abi she go still send the balance. And funny enough, my plan was to send her back the money if she transferred it back and tell that I was joking that the whole 80k belongs to you.

What do you think guys? Though am still waiting shaah before I would conclude, just that I have beginning to have triple mind over the whole thing and her changes since she got the money.

She has tested you.

And...

She has discovered that you are a Mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by marvelck: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
Introducing Royalbeauty UC

At Royaltybeauty Uc, every woman is beautiful....

Hook up/follow us on Instagram and learn how to beautify your face with less makeup, use the right makeup and also know the appropriate hairstyle that will suit ur face,

We also sell lovely weaves/wig, makeup kits, skincare products and run makeup services for weddings,, birthdays and special occasions

At Royaltybeauty Uc...we make you look better...

Check us out/follow us on Instagram @royaltybeauty.Uc

We are here to serve you better �

Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
Fake as usual continue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inter-racial/inter-ethnic Marriage Is It Wrong? / I Knew It Was Over When / What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.