Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts (23169 Views)

Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) / Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday / Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Amodi470(m): 6:54am On Feb 15, 2022
Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Thorondor: 6:54am On Feb 15, 2022
FIRS should start paying these rich hoes a visit. We need to shore up our tax purse

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 15, 2022
Alaye. It is simpanzees and men that worship pussies that are sponsoring/gifting all the nonsense classless ladies..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:58am On Feb 15, 2022
wizonlyson:
cool cool abeg who get this girl..adress,contact,..she call me,make i con repair one thing, for her house..
hahaha you wan do repairman fvcks client abi...u too dey watch xvideos
Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by everythinggirly(f): 6:59am On Feb 15, 2022
Nice one.
Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Kingpin1000: 7:01am On Feb 15, 2022
Them go buy all these things for themselves come social media to say fans bought it for them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by wizonlyson: 7:03am On Feb 15, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
noooo..she said..that her body dey do her, somehow..say....the rest is story..comrade.. wink
WowSweetGuy:
noooo..she said..that her body dey do her, somehow..say....the rest is story..comrade..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by bigcee(m): 7:04am On Feb 15, 2022
Stop the lies abeg. You don't have any fans joor. You bought those things yourself. Stupid hype and clout.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:10am On Feb 15, 2022
Fans wey no get serious work do

T O DARLING

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 15, 2022
Where una dey see all these fans cuz ion get oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Onyeziokwu(m): 7:14am On Feb 15, 2022
Romanoff:
Person use her own money buy herself gifts dey claim say na fans.

Just negodu.

Hahahah
Who she wan dey whine ni?

Naija girls wey dey on another level for lies and pretence lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by DonTattaglia: 7:18am On Feb 15, 2022
This local b1tch, trying to remain popular and relevant. Abeg shift, fans ko, AC ni.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Fidinno(m): 7:20am On Feb 15, 2022
fans is the name of the man that bought her the gifts

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Navalsadiq(m): 7:23am On Feb 15, 2022
Sometimes I wonder who are this lie lie fans that we don't see

All this celebs and their drug kingpin attitude

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by qekng40(f): 7:24am On Feb 15, 2022
Celebrating people born in February

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs5BnYTGQ6I

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Jmichael1(m): 7:26am On Feb 15, 2022
Which juju pass dis one?i carry grl from club last nyt after all the point and kill and bottles we took,reach hotel finish,i cum sleep leave her and i dn already pay her.
i jst dey wake up frm sleep nah....
Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by gambia(m): 7:27am On Feb 15, 2022
Keep deceiving your gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by chatinent: 7:31am On Feb 15, 2022
Politicians should rest.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Zainabthegirl1(f): 7:34am On Feb 15, 2022
Good for you
Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Sheriman(m): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2022
Are all these fans from Nigeria that I Know or from ilu awon osu.
Fake life everywhere in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Yemi4luv: 7:36am On Feb 15, 2022
Romanoff:

Just negodu.

Yes you are right most of them are living fake life

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by crazygod(m): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2022
Just so she can get endorsement. We all know you got fake fans.
Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Mathiasa(m): 8:00am On Feb 15, 2022
Arranged, nobody send them anything, which fan is she talking about? Nigerians? Tar.
Na she send herself the gift them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by tiswell(m): 8:33am On Feb 15, 2022
Romanoff:

Just negodu.
how are you sure of your claim sad

Or you are simply pained no one truly cared about you on Valentine sad
Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by Romanoff(f): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2022
tiswell:
how are you sure of your claim sad

Or you are simply pained no one truly cared about you on Valentine sad

Rotfl.

For you to have thought this far, it looks like you spent yesterday alone and miserable.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts by friday2011(m): 9:09am On Feb 15, 2022
I no understand...u mean the fans contributed money and brought you Mercedes?

Wonderful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins / Toke Makinwa And Her N1.3m Gucci Lilith Leather Top Bag Step Out In Style / Ini Edo: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman Crush, I'm proud of her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.