Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While (28375 Views)

Where Can I Get A Long Term Loan Of 100k Without Colletral? / I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m / I Need A Long Arm Swamp Boogie Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by viklegend(m): 7:49am On Mar 22, 2022
Are you a freelancer on Upwork or Fiverr and having difficulty in withdrawing your funds and exchanging it for naira?
Worry no more! AMVIK Exchange you can help you withdraw and exchange your funds for naira and very high rates
✅ Instant naira payment after confirmation
✅ Excrow also accepted

/+2348145245509
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by luky111: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2022
Na wa o! Monday don pass o, and the guy just lock the group.
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by WhiteRuler: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2022
luky111:

I tell you. Group locked.
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Winningbot: 11:22am On Mar 22, 2022
luky111:
me sef no understand o..
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by WhiteRuler: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Winningbot:
me sef no understand o..
That person just used our heads.
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by OKOATA(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
WhiteRuler:

That person just used our heads.
Funniest thing is that some people are so dumb in that group, you will be telling them the chukbaby guy is a time waster but dem be hypocrite. The guy never true to him words once. I just pity some people for that group wey no fit open their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by RESHARPENED: 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
OKOATA:
Funniest thing is that some people are so dumb in that group, you will be telling them the chukbaby guy is a time waster but dem be hypocrite. The guy never true to him words once. I just pity some people for that group wey no fit open their eyes.

Fact is a lot of people on that group have no other option. Chuksbaby dangles a little bit of hope in front of them so they have to remain humble and stay in line. It's the same thing nigerian politicians do.

They can't speak out or anything. They have to take whatever rubbish he dishes out and defend him religiously. But the fact is the guy is full of sh1t and has no integrity. Plus, he has no regard for people.

That said, he also seems to enjoy some form of goodwill from people who have benefited from him in the past. But that does not disprove the fact that he's still full of sh1t.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by luky111: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
Fact is a lot of people on that group have no other option. Chuksbaby dangles a little bit of hope in front of them so they have to remain humble and stay in line. It's the same thing nigerian politicians do.

They can't speak out or anything. They have to take whatever rubbish he dishes out and defend him religiously. But the fact is the guy is full of sh1t and has no integrity. Plus, he has no regard for people.

That said, he also seems to enjoy some form of goodwill from people who have benefited from him in the past. But that does not disprove the fact that he's still full of sh1t.

Honestly, I agreed with you the guy has no regard for people at all. Over 500 people and you were just playing with their emotions. It's not fair

4 Likes

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Abcruz(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
It is what it is...
To your tents O Israel.
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by WhiteRuler: 8:29am On Mar 23, 2022
Have we thought about how he would have successfully scammed people if he wanted to?
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by OKOATA(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2022
WhiteRuler:
Have we thought about how he would have successfully scammed people if he wanted to?
Or maybe what he wants to teach people is casted so he doesn't know how to tell people so.
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by WhiteRuler: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2022
Who knows about this site?

Who can analyze it?

https://www.ipsosisay.com/en-gb
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Caleycashh: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2022
This guy looks suspicious
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
WhiteRuler:

God bless. Those who have sense can reason this.

No one wants to understand..

I will be back with a bang and many dudes will turn around.

Am back from my project

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Oolalekan001:
Please sir am the guy the you removed from the group, please sir am so sorry for disturbing the group it's was never intentional

I thought it's just will be another joke that will make everybody laugh but its turn out not to be a joke. Am apologizing am so sorry for being childish and selfish please forgive me and kindly add me back to the group sir

I promise you I will be more disciplined and well mannered from henceforth

Am so sorry once again

Added back now

1 Like

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Chiedygirl: 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
I understand your position on this and I also understand their frustration, it just seemed like you were taking everyone for a ride, I'm hoping you come through this time around, even though you've not delivered as promised, I'm glad I joined that group, I learnt a few things from like minded individuals there. Please a lot of people really looked up to you, don't let them down.
chuksbaby:

Am back from my project
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by OKOATA(m): 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
chuksbaby:

Am back from my project
Bros you are hurting people's feelings. Tell people you are busy we go understand. Not to be going off and on.

5 Likes

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by 73O9: 7:48am On Mar 26, 2022
chuksbaby:

Am back from my project

Nobody put a gun to your head to make a promise which you found hard to achieve, same way you promised in 2020 to give more option.

What I have noticed about you is that you seem to love attention. It's only those that didn't know you in 2020 that will still be hoping on what you have to say.

You gave so many opportunities but you never knew people would be so innovative with prolific by creating multiple accounts to earn more.
I still ponder on why you insisted the group should have 1,000 individuals before you could commence.

5 Likes

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Abcruz(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2022
WhiteRuler:

Yes I thought of that too...

If he really wanted to he would have done so, as some people out of desperation were agitating that everybody should pay for the update he said he would drop for free.

But he didn't capitalize on that, however he needs to understand that the integration of words and action builds INTEGRITY and creates TRUST.

And INTEGRITY and TRUST are the two key principles of leadership.

4 Likes

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Mekanus(m): 10:17am On Mar 26, 2022
chuksbaby:

Added back now
I'm new to this thread, how do I join the TG group please.

Modified: Request sent, please approve.
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Winningbot: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2022
chuksbaby:

Am back from my project
boss today na Saturday, hope you stand by your word today
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by GingerbreadMen(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
chuksbaby:
Every pending request accepted
I just sent a request please accept
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by GumGum: 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Winningbot:
boss today na Saturday, hope you stand by your word today

He is not a man of his words.

3 Likes

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Amokomowo(m): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
73O9:

Nobody put a gun to your head to make a promise which you found hard to achieve, same way you promised in 2020 to give more option.

What I have noticed about you is that you seem to love attention. It's only those that didn't know you in 2020 that will still be hoping on what you have to say.

You gave so many opportunities but you never knew people would be so innovative with prolific by creating multiple accounts to earn more.
I still ponder on why you insisted the group should have 1,000 individuals before you could commence.
Am actually used to the guy promise and failed since 2020,he has good intention but his busy schedule might not allowed him to deliver...And instead he should come out straight he go dey hurt people's feeling...

He abandoned those that paid #10,000 for premium group then with this type of attitude..

1 Like

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Eldeedon(m): 1:21am On Mar 27, 2022
chuksbaby:

Added back now

Boss please accept my request..
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by emmybiz(m): 12:08am On Mar 30, 2022
Add me to d group pls. 08128475381
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by WhiteRuler: 12:10am On Mar 30, 2022
https://loopsterpanel.com/

Who knows about the above site? Does the site genuinely pay for survey services?
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Oolalekan001: 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
jimmyolasun:

Heya
Please van you please share me the update from the telegram group
Thanks for your concern

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili / The US Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From January 2023 / FCMB Depositors Lose Over N600m To Fraudulent Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.