Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While (28601 Views)

Where Can I Get A Long Term Loan Of 100k Without Colletral? / I Need A Long Lasting Business That One Can Do With 1m / I Need A Long Arm Swamp Boogie Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Heard so much about you? But please keep the info to yourself
Don't share it grin
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Mr2kul(m): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
africanman85:
Bro, u no go understand. The update was at its peak and guys was making money and more updates was coming and somebody just removed me without any problem. It pained me no be small
I understand.. I dey the group too...
Just leave am... We move....
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
africanman85:
Pls create a new telegram group and don't make any of your formal admin in your old telegram group admin again in this new group. Those guys too they over show themselves. They will remove somebody from the group without the person knowing. Pls and pls don't choose any admin from that old telegram group if you want this to last

Noted sir
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Boss the boss.
I salute you specially.
Welcome back

Your boy is always loyal ooo
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Kingkyle1:

Any group chat on WhatsApp, Telegram or somewhere??

Probably here... but the casting sha nor be here
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Tenshades(m): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
chuksbaby:

Boss...abeg, no put am here...

TG is still the best home for a sweeter community.

3 Likes

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by do4luv14(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
chuksbaby:
It has always been well with me.

After I had an incident of robbery and lost majority of my contacts and even my mobile number retrieval became a serious issue.

Well it’s past gone.

Will be back for something cool as regards making money online for free..

Hustle legit has always been the order of the day.

phew..... sorry Boss it is well, may we not became victim of those underworld men again, Amen

glad to have you back

1 Like

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
Tenshades:

Boss...abeg, no put am here...

TG is still the best home for a sweeter community.

Valid point... noted boss man

3 Likes

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Kingkyle1(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
chuksbaby:

Open WhatsApp nah
By that way casting go reduce abeg

1 Like

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by do4luv14(m): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
chuksbaby:

I disagree with that guy a little, it would be nice to do it both here and TG,

many of us are here on Nairaland through free basic and Opera Mini, while learning it here we can use the little Data we had to put it into practice, and at same time continue to learn from you here,

7 Likes

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
chuksbaby:

Your boy is always loyal ooo

No chief. You're my hero and a mentor.

2 Likes

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by dissman: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
WhatsApp would be better tho, decorum and minimal
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Anenecaf(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
chuksbaby:

After I had an incident of robbery and lost majority of my contacts and even my mobile number retrieval became a serious issue.

Well it’s past gone.

Welcome back boss. Is moral lifting to hear from you. My sincere sympathies for the challenges you faced. Glory be to God for keeping you safe and making you victorious.

1 Like

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by trilacos: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
Space booked

1 Like

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by trilacos: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
chuksbaby:

here is better, don't go to telegram.

2 Likes

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Utchaykuku(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Following up
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Takeit2017(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
chuksbaby:

Well it’s past gone.

welcome back boss

boss the amount of members on the telegram group are too much... any update dropped there will cast in due time ... so I will advice you create a group and there should be a screening form to enter the group cus some people DNT know anything about survey and they would likely cast it...

but omo naija we too dey cast things that's just it

1 Like

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
Takeit2017:

welcome back boss

boss the amount of members on the telegram group are too much... any update dropped there will cast in due time ... so I will advice you create a group and there should be a screening form to enter the group cus some people DNT know anything about survey and they would likely cast it...

9ja na caster normally....

But we move na
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Takeit2017(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
chuksbaby:

But we move na

thanks boss cus
through your group I became a survey guru
I could do any type of survey eg focus group and the rest grin

1 Like

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by EngrHumble(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
Welcome back chuksbaby

1 Like

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by kayusely70(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
chuksbaby:

Well it’s past gone.

You're very much welcome back brother! We glorify God for your life!

3 Likes

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Takeit2017:

welcome back boss

Rest! Una too dey overdo. Let the man decide what he wants.

Even if na 5 people dey group, person wey go cast am go still cast am.

7 Likes

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Specyano(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
do4luv14:

I disagree with that guy a little, it would be nice to do it both here and TG,

many of us are here on Nairaland through free basic and Opera Mini, while learning it here we can use the little Data we had to put it into practice, and at same time continue to learn from you here,

I understand ur plea buh people abuse d info here, b4 we know it now the tin don enter most searched on Google another blogger don carry am at the end info go cast. TG will be better.
I hail boss Chuksbaby sorry abt the incident

7 Likes

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Mr2kul(m): 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
Takeit2017:

welcome back boss

Boss, I disagree @ the bolded.
You will agree with me that you also had little or no knowledge about survey before the emergence of Oga Chuks thread. If he had looked at that as a criterion for selecting people to join the group back then, I'd believe you wouldn't have made it through.

Also, i think Telegram is better compared to WhatsApp as it has more control over individuals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by richmanrichard: 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
chuksbaby:

Well it’s past gone.

welcome back.pls carry nairalanders along.

1 Like

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by millennialaku2: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
chuksbaby:

Well it’s past gone.

welcome back sir. sorry about the unornate incident.

1 Like

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
richmanrichard:
welcome back.pls carry nairalanders along.

Surely

1 Like

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Decentlyproud(m): 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Following....welcome back Boss
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Takeit2017(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Rest! Una too dey overdo. Let the man decide what he wants.

Even if na 5 people dey group, person wey go cast am go still cast am.

Smile

1 Like

Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by RSVP: 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
chuksbaby:

But we move na

I think TG would still be a safe heaven for group to give toturial but what about ur old TG group boss?
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 17, 2022
RSVP:

I think TG would still be a safe heaven for group to give toturial but what about ur old TG group boss?

Could not retrieve my mobile number used for creating it... if I can this week, better
Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:09am On Feb 17, 2022
chuksbaby:

Could not retrieve my mobile number used for creating it... if I can this week, better
wish the thread could be locked till youre ready.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

CBN Directs Banks To Pay Customers With ₦100, ₦50, ₦20, ₦10, ₦5 Over-The-Counter / 5 Online Businesses You Can Start With Low Budget Even If You Are Broke / Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.