Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) (31362 Views)

Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) / Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi / Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by Bounceboune7: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2022
Make God help us
Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by Househelp(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2022
Ejebleje:
It's one thing to destroy those things .it's another thing to reverse the spoken words.
I feel you brother. Those spoken words are powerful

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by aspabay(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2022
No wonder Emeka is still selling Gala in Ajah traffic when all his brothers are millionaires

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by DroppingLiquid: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2022
Is this not the tradtion that woke Igbos here that live in Lagos want us to go back to our villages to embraces?

Blind people.
Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by omenkaLives(m): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2022
See the feet of billionaires. cool
Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by DroppingLiquid: 11:20am On Feb 15, 2022
donbachi:
Turning kings to slaves,givers to beggers and fruitful women to barren.

You see that givers part ehh

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 15, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Abeg I need some answers

What do people gain by seeing others suffer

How does it add to ur account when u see people in tears and penury

The heart of man eh
It's called "schadenfreude" it's defined as an inner joy or happiness people feel when they see others suffer whether they like them or not

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2022
These are the same mkporu miri cannibals that would still blame Tinubu for their failures in life

Yeeebos have always been their own problems.
Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by DroppingLiquid: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2022
inoki247:
lol na client name check well

Chinedu Okafor na client name abi. Yahoo boy wey no get data to watch video dey cap. Head is just filled with nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by Hotzone(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2022
No be una dey celebrate juju and ritual killing
Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by Aboguede(m): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2022
Wetin concern them shocked

Anyways Anambra na my home grin
Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by oluwaahmed: 11:31am On Feb 15, 2022
aspabay:
No wonder Emeka is still selling Gala in Ajah traffic when all his brothers are millionaires
As in ehn, I don't know who tried to bring all those fetish south west rubbish to igboland
Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by checkoutEnugu: 11:33am On Feb 15, 2022
It doesnt work because jehovah has the final say. That's why he was caught

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by sunnyphem(m): 11:34am On Feb 15, 2022
no be to destroy shrine na to get power to defend yoursef aftermat.... no be by big body

Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by oluwaahmed: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2022
HilcomTech:
These are the same mkporu miri cannibals that would still blame Tinubu for their failures in life

Yeeebos have always been their own problems.

Unlike your people we don't condone all those fetish rubbish being imported from southwest. We don't need fake pastors in SW to come destroy useless shrine because Chukwu is our King that's why Igbo enweghi Eze

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by endallinfection: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2022
McOluOmo:
Oyibo gave us religion and took away our tradition

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Really Really !
Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by musicwriter(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2022
Nobody "tied" you anywhere except what you can see there. Any "tie" can only happen IN YOUR MIND. The fact that you believe you're tied is the reason you're tied. Throw away this type of belief and embrace SCIENTIFIC thinking and you'll be free.

By the way, the churches and mosques are the same as the shrines. If you really want to be free, go ahead and shutdown all churches and mosques as well.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by aspabay(m): 11:41am On Feb 15, 2022
oluwaahmed:

As in ehn, I don't know who tried to bring all those fetish south west rubbish to igboland
It is very serious oo, all Igbos are saints, no dibia or herbalist among them. SW keeps influencing everything. From music, education, religion, language etc, SE just dey do follow follow and copy copy.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by excell0001: 11:42am On Feb 15, 2022
fear fear man ha haha, I don die for laugh
Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2022
I know say my name go don dey like 20 native doctors houses, na God dey save him people ... make I do call my guy from isingwu, make him check him name for register grin
Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2022
I'm actually interested in what our traditionalists here have to say... The ones that keep claiming that Africans should go back to worshipping their gods and or what not...

It's not enough to kick against Christianity Everytime!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by maingwaest(f): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2022
It's about time, may they continue to locate and burn all this encouragers of evil.
Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by areaboyjoe: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2022
This is the perfect explanation of village people following one.Tooooo baaaad.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by AntiMen: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Abeg I need some answers

What do people gain by seeing others suffer

How does it add to ur account when u see people in tears and penury

The heart of man eh
It brings sweetness to the soul of the wisher...

It's also the reason why the word saddist exist.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by wonder233: 11:48am On Feb 15, 2022
All these things no dey work. When the white man came to colonize, all the shrines combined could not do anything. It was what led to Africans embracing the white man's religion (another scam).

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by Sommydisaster(m): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2022
My home town undecided
Why are people damn so evil, heart of a man is truly evil.........but what I know is, at the end the real/righteous will be separated from the evil
Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by Backlaw406(m): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2022
Realpain:
Waiting for the charm does not exist crew

Stood there and be deceiving yourself. Is there tangible evidence that those names are truely affected?

If they are affected, was that diabolical part that caused their misfortune or some other things of nature?.

So, when you have asked and sought for all these and known the truth, then you can come here again to show us and then we believe once and for all.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) by inoki247: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

Chinedu Okafor na client name abi. Yahoo boy wey no get data to watch video dey cap. Head is just filled with nonsense.

what if na Chinedu Okafor Girlfriend come lock him shey no b client e still be...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grandma, Six Others Arrested For Robbery. (Picture) / Adamawa Teacher, Pregnant 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl Are Lovers No Rape-NUT Chairman / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ilorin For Losing Bets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.