Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day (1603 Views)

Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day / Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2022
No card
No flower
No gift
No kiss
No nothing

(And it’s not because you think Valentine’s Day is satanic or demonic. If you do, you’re disqualified.)

CRY NO MORE

The first 3 people, who were lonely yesterday, to drop their account numbers will receive a consolation prize from me.

Remember, some of you bragged about the huge gift you received yesterday, even though you received nothing. If you fall into this category, you are disqualified grin

ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Tiktok
Tiktok.com/@1minutewithtina
YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/c/1MinuteWithTina
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBibleWithTina
Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Arkadrob(m): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2022
Just subscribed on your YouTube channel. Great work.

1 Like

Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2022
Arkadrob:
zero one 5 two four 6 five 8 8 two
Victor
Gtbank.
God's continuous blessings ma.

You're the first person. Congratulations grin

1 Like

Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Mhykel217(m): 10:04am On Feb 15, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
No card
No flower
No gift
No kiss
No nothing

(And it’s not because you think Valentine’s Day is satanic or demonic. If you do, you’re disqualified.)

CRY NO MORE

The first 3 people, who were lonely yesterday, to drop their account numbers will receive a consolation prize from me.

Remember, some of you bragged about the huge gift you received yesterday, even though you received nothing. If you fall into this category, you are disqualified grin

ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Tiktok
YouTube:

21 21 354 six 19 zenith
Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2022
Arkadrob:
zero one 5 two four 6 five 8 8 two
Victor
Gtbank.
God's continuous blessings ma. Just subscribed on your YouTube channel. Great work.
Did you?

1 Like

Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Orente21(f): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
No card
No flower
No gift
No kiss
No nothing

CRY NO MORE

ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Tiktok
YouTube:

Hello ma. k

1 Like

Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2022
Mhykel217:

21 21 354 six 19 zenith

You're the second person. Congratulations grin

1 Like

Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by EyetaVic: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2022
Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Arkadrob(m): 10:06am On Feb 15, 2022
BoredBerry:
Did you?
Yeah, I subscribed to her channel. Let's show support.

1 Like

Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2022
EyetaVic:
I have not even have a Val since I was born talkless of yesterday

You better read the instructions quickly.
Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Mhykel217(m): 10:07am On Feb 15, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

You're the second person. Congratulations grin

Thank u so much PastorMIsBack
God continue to bless and keep u

1 Like

Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by elantraceey(f): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2022
I'm late cry
Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2022
Orente21:
Hello ma. 307356625one first bank

You're the final person. Congratulations grin
Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Orente21(f): 10:09am On Feb 15, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

You're the final person. Congratulations grin
Thank you ma. God bless you

1 Like

Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 15, 2022
I've got the 3 winners grin

2 Likes

Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Backlaw406(m): 10:11am On Feb 15, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
No card
No flower
No gift
No kiss
No nothing

CRY NO MORE

ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Tiktok
YouTube:

You know what I love about you is your humanity

1 Like

Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Arkadrob(m): 10:11am On Feb 15, 2022
I just watched some of her shorts videos on YouTube. I'm impressed, she is a great teacher. smiley

1 Like

Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 15, 2022
Arkadrob:
Yeah, I subscribed to her channel. Let's show support.
Sure...

1 Like

Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 15, 2022
Backlaw406:

You know what I love about you is your humanity

God bless you.
Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 15, 2022
You should receive your alerts soon.

1 Like

Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by ZiniPips: 10:18am On Feb 15, 2022
Wow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2022
ZiniPips:
Because of #5,000 all of you are just licking her ass. If una see #1,000 thank God. Just be deceiving all these gullible ones. Na today?

Sorry you missed out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Jeon(f): 10:35am On Feb 15, 2022
KIA
Nigerian men can beg.
look at how they dropped off their details like ultimate ninja storm. yet they go on saying the imaginary heaven and earth they did for a lady yet can't afford for themselves.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by MufasaLion: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2022
BoredBerry:
Sure...

kiss
Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by ovalrose(f): 10:35am On Feb 15, 2022
��� chai why didn't I see this earlier ooo?? I for see money take cook Banga soup today? Chai...

1 Like

Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

kiss
grin

Good morning! grin

It's a pleasure seeing your comments...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by MufasaLion: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin

Good morning! grin

It's a pleasure seeing your comments...

cool

Have you re-checked?
Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

cool

Have you re-checked?
Sorry! I will now! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by STARKENNETH(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by calmness0(f): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2022
Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by Rosaline5000: 11:50am On Feb 15, 2022
STARKENNETH:
I WASN'T LUCKY LAST TIME,NOW THIS AGAIN sad MA PLS IGNORE WHATEVER THAT MAN TRYING TO INSULT YOU SAID,IT'S GOD YOU NEED TO PLEASE,NOT HUMANS,PLS MA,I DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY,PLS MA,IS THERE ANYWAY YOU CAN STILL HELP US? PLS MY MOM WOULD BE SO GLAD. cry GIVERS NEVER LACK MA.GOD BLESS MA.
why are you like this, never satisfied.
Didn't you win the 7,720 giveaway from her early this month.
You are just so greedy

4 Likes

Re: GIVEAWAY (N7,780 each): If You Didn’t Receive/Give Anything On Valentine’s Day by STARKENNETH(m): 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Rosaline5000:
why are you like this, never satisfied.
Didn't you win the 7,720 giveaway from her early this month.
You are just so greedy

MA YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND,MY MOM CURRENTLY OWES SOME MFBS ABOUT #90,000,WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR MONEY TO INVEST IN ANYTHING THAT CAN HELP US PAY BACK THE LOANS,THE 7K YOU MENTIONED WAS USED TO BUY DRUGS,FEEDING,AND MY MOM ALSO USED PART OF IT TO BUY FEW STUFFS FOR HER STORE,SORRY MA FOR ANY INCOVENIENCE CAUSE.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Complete Hausa Novels Documents / Will You Allow Your Spouse Marry For A Green Card / Yoruba Men’s Love For Obese Women. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.