Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures (34166 Views)

Rev. Yunusa Sabo Nmadu & Wife Welcome Twins After 25 Years Of Marriage / Pastor Drowns While Conducting Baptism At Blood River Village In South Africa / Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures by Kobojunkie: 5:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Ubenedictus:
It is becoming clearer that you do not understand english very well. What do you think "apostolic times" mean? because if you did you would know that apostolic times refer to the new testament period of the bible.
but of course you lack understanding and prefer to condemn what you do not understand.
You think by fooling yourself, you fools others, I see. undecided

1 Like

Re: Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures by Ubenedictus(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
it is not my fault that you do not know the meaning of apostolic times. if you think your ignorance means you are been fooled sorry.
Kobojunkie:
You think by fooling yourself, you fools others, I see. undecided
Re: Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ubenedictus:
it is not my fault that you do not know the meaning of apostolic times. if you think your ignorance means you are been fooled sorry.
God no send you apostolic times. undecided
Re: Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures by Ubenedictus(m): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
and yet you read a bible that refers to apostolic times. if God no send you apostolic times oya remove the new testament from your bible.

dey there make english dey wear you.
Kobojunkie:
God no send you apostolic times. undecided
Re: Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ubenedictus:
and yet you read a bible that refers to apostolic times. if God no send you apostolic times oya remove the new testament from your bible.
dey there make english dey wear you.
Scripture does not refer me to what you claim apostolic times, instead my focus is on Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant and Law by which we are meant to exist in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures by Ubenedictus(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Scripture does not refer me to what you claim apostolic times, instead my focus is on Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant and Law by which we are meant to exist in the Kingdom of God. undecided
If you don't know please research or ask. stop making a mockery of yourself
Re: Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures by Kobojunkie: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ubenedictus:
If you don't know please research or ask. stop making a mockery of yourself
Again... Scripture does not refer me to what you claim apostolic times, instead my focus is on Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant and Law by which we are meant to exist in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures by Ubenedictus(m): 6:23am On May 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again... Scripture does not refer me to what you claim apostolic times, instead my focus is on Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant and Law by which we are meant to exist in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Jesus Christ, new covenant, the gospel all happened in the apostolic times. Next time don't scream condemnation when you don't even know what you are condemning
Re: Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures by Kobojunkie: 9:20am On May 18, 2022
Ubenedictus:
Jesus Christ, new covenant, the gospel all happened in the apostolic times. Next time don't scream condemnation when you don't even know what you are condemning
I am sorry, what?, undecided
Re: Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures by Ubenedictus(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am sorry, what?, undecided
Why am I not surprised that you lack understanding yet you are quick to condemn what you don't understand?

Jude 1;10

But these people scoff at things they do not understand. Like unthinking animals, they do whatever their instincts tell them, and so they bring about their own destruction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: If An Engaged Couple Have Sex, It Is Not FORNICATION! / The Six Catholic Seminarians To Be Buried On March 11th / TB Joshua Donates To 258 Libya Deportees, Gives Them N7million And Bags Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.