Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles (14603 Views)

Thieves Stealing Toyota, Lexus Vehicles Using Key Fob 'Relay' / This Is How Much Your Toyota Corolla Engine Will Cost You In Ladipo / Top 10 Most Valuable Car Brands 2018: Mercedes Overtakes Toyota And Rival,BMW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
Need a Direct Tokunbo Engine or Gearbox for your Toyota or Lexus vehicle? GODSONS AUTO GROUP is your sure plug, we provide you Engines and gearbox direct from Japan and the US.

Follow us on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/godsonsautogroup.co

Google us: Godsons Auto Group
Call or WhatsApp: +2348140312785

Your car has a problem? No problem call GODSONS AUTO GROUP today and you wouldn’t regret it.
We are located at: Shop1 block 8 Aguiyi ironsi intl trading center Ladipo mushin Lagos.

Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by Bobloco: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
How much for Toyota Camry '99 tiny light engine and gear box
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by promzy555(m): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
How much is 2 AZ engine for Camry 2.4 2003/04
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 11:30am On Feb 17, 2022
It’s 350k for direct Belgium

Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by SonyaSpence: 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by Method147(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
2002 sienna gearbox
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by ONNYX: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
godwinchuka:
Need a Direct Tokunbo Engine or Gearbox for your Toyota or Lexus vehicle? GODSONS AUTO GROUP is your sure plug, we provide you Engines and gearbox direct from Japan and the US.

Follow us on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/godsonsautogroup.co

Google us: Godsons Auto Group
Call or WhatsApp: +2348140312785

Your car has a problem? No problem call GODSONS AUTO GROUP today and you wouldn’t regret it.
We are located at: Shop1 block 8 Aguiyi ironsi intl trading center Ladipo mushin Lagos.

Hello Godson,

I stumbled on your thread at just the best time.

Do you sell Toyota Sienna 2005 model gearbox?

Mine has a problem;

It suddenly stopped working just like that.....right in the middle of the expressway.
As a matter of fact I was towed away by the task force crew.............story for another day.

However, it still works perfectly well in reverse gear.
A few mechanics have offered to rebuild, or repair the gearbox but the prevailing thought is for a replacement.

Please your expert guidance will be appreciated here.
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2022
Thank you for contacting Godsons Auto Group,
We sympathize with you on issues and troubles which the car must have put you through.

Now on repairing the gearbox, the truth is that there is a 50-50 percent chance that it might work or it might not work, if you are lucky, it works and serves you for another year or so, if not it works for maybe a month or two and fails again leaving you with no option but change, thereby making you spend more, so we always advice our clients to change preferably.
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2022
Happy new week my people we are open again, do contact us for your Toyota and Lexus Engines, Gearbox and spare parts for genuine Belgium parts
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by baylord77(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
Good day Godson.

May I have the best quote for 1998 Nissan Pathfinder Engine and Gearbox?

Thank you.
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by sunnymighty(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
godwinchuka:
Happy new week my people we are open again, do contact us for your Toyota and Lexus Engines, Gearbox and spare parts for genuine Belgium parts

How much is 2 AZ engine for Camry 2.4 2003/04?
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2022
baylord77:
Good day Godson.

May I have the best quote for 1998 Nissan Pathfinder Engine and Gearbox?

Thank you.
V6 r V8
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2022
sunnymighty:

How much is 2 AZ engine for Camry 2.4 2003/04?
350k for direct Belgium
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2022
godwinchuka:

V6 r V8
Also is tell me if it is a 4wheel drive or 2wheel drive
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by baylord77(m): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
godwinchuka:

V6 r V8

3.3L V6 4WD.

Thanks.
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 7:11am On Jul 04, 2022
baylord77:

3.3L V6 4WD.

Thanks.

550k for the Engine and Gear sir.
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by Emryscoe: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Good day Godson,
What is the quote for highlander gearbox 2006 4WD
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 1:47am On Jul 07, 2022
Emryscoe:
Good day Godson,
What is the quote for highlander gearbox 2006 4WD

4WD is 500k with Auxiliary, 450k without the Auxiliary
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by Emryscoe: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Heyy guys just wanted to recommend Mr Godsons to you guys, i bought a gearbox from him and didn’t experience any issues at all, he provided the mechanic that fixed it, provided the oil and sent it to my location everything just went smoothly without any stress or hastle from me. Pls do patronize him he is polite and honest, you can do business with him for sure.
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by Healthquest: 4:20am On Jul 23, 2022
How much is only engine for corrola 2010 2Zr engine.

Ac and others are working. Only the engine. And ur location
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by calabaman(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2022
Called the provided number (4 times) and my calls were unaswered.

How much is a Jombel engine for a Toyota hiace bus?

I am ready to send a video clip of the engine.
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
sunnymighty:

What is the current price for both brand new or tokunbo Brake disc for Toyota Camry big daddy, 2003 model.

The front brake disc is 10k for both
The back brake disc is 8k for both
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Healthquest:
How much is only engine for corrola 2010 2Zr engine.

Ac and others are working. Only the engine. And ur location

Direct Tokunbo is 500k
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Emryscoe:
Heyy guys just wanted to recommend Mr Godsons to you guys, i bought a gearbox from him and didn’t experience any issues at all, he provided the mechanic that fixed it, provided the oil and sent it to my location everything just went smoothly without any stress or hastle from me. Pls do patronize him he is polite and honest, you can do business with him for sure.

Thank you boss, I appreciate you taking the time to express that, I am glad you feel that way
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
calabaman:
Called the provided number (4 times) and my calls were unaswered.

How much is a Jombel engine for a Toyota hiace bus?

I am ready to send a video clip of the engine.
Sorry I missed your call.
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by idolofin(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Please I am in search of complete belgium 3mz engine with 13-pin gearbox or 10-pin gearbox to buy for sienna 2006 model. Please revert with their respective prices.
Thank you.
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
idolofin:
Please I am in search of complete belgium 3mz engine with 13-pin gearbox or 10-pin gearbox to buy for sienna 2006 model. Please revert with their respective prices.
Thank you.
Is that car a 4wheel drive or a 2wheel drive
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by idolofin(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
2 wheel drive Sir
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
idolofin:
2 wheel drive Sir
Ok sir,
Direct Tokunbo 3MZ is 400k
13 pin Gearbox is 350k
10pin Gearbox is 270k
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by idolofin(m): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Thank you Sir.
I will call you for other details about purchase tomorrow morning
Till then...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Now You Can Pay For Items With This Newly Launched Car Key / VW Jetta 2010 Or Toyota Camry 2010 / Watch Koenigsegg Agera RS Become The Fastest Car Ever Made With 284mph Top Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.