Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles (14554 Views)

Top 10 Most Valuable Car Brands 2018: Mercedes Overtakes Toyota And Rival,BMW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
idolofin:
Thank you Sir.
I will call you for other details about purchase tomorrow morning
Till then...
Ok sir
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by nwosukingsley366(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
What is the price of engineer for Lexus es350, best price pls.
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
nwosukingsley366:
What is the price of engineer for Lexus es350, best price pls.
Its tye 2GR engine, Direct Toks is 500k
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by nwosukingsley366(m): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
godwinchuka:

Its tye 2GR engine, Direct Toks is 500k
Let me chat you on WhatsApp
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by nwosukingsley366(m): 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tested and trusted, I got a very solid engine from Mr godson even without seeing him am at Awka and he waybilled it to me, all this without meeting him in person, we conducted business in WhatsApp and he was able to deliver. You can trust him
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
nwosukingsley366:
Tested and trusted, I got a very solid engine from Mr godson even without seeing him am at Awka and he waybilled it to me, all this without meeting him in person, we conducted business in WhatsApp and he was able to deliver. You can trust him
Thank you for your patronage boss, am glad to be of service.
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Happy new month my people

Do call on Godsons Auto group for Engine, Gearbox and spare parts for your japanese car
You can trust us for genuine parts at good price
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by MrMi6(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
godwinchuka:
Happy new month my people

Do call on Godsons Auto group for Engine, Gearbox and spare parts for your japanese car
You can trust us for genuine parts at good price
Good Evening Boss.
How much is 10pin gearbox for toyota avalon 2000?
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
MrMi6:

Good Evening Boss.
How much is 10pin gearbox for toyota avalon 2000?
Its 280k sir
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by sunnymighty(m): 4:08am On Aug 04, 2022
How much is the Kickstarter for a Toyota Camry 2003 model?
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by Osolo1(m): 5:46am On Aug 09, 2022
Good day sir ,please what is your price for a direct foriegn used 1zzfe engine of 1.8 liters for a toyota avensis
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Osolo1:
Good day sir ,please what is your price for a direct foriegn used 1zzfe engine of 1.8 liters for a toyota avensis
Direct Tokunbo is 380k
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
sunnymighty:

A bit late, some other time sir.
It’s fine my brother
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
olisaemeka1:

Goodmorning! Pls how much does it cost for a Tokz gear box for Rx300 2000 model?
Two wheel or Four wheel drive?
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by olisaemeka1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
godwinchuka:

Two wheel or Four wheel drive?
so sorry just seeing this ..can I get a quote for d two?
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2022
olisaemeka1:
so sorry just seeing this ..can I get a quote for d two?
2wheel drive is 270k
4wheel drive is 300k
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
I wish you a happy new month with lots of blessings and fulfilments. This new month has a lot of glory for you in-store. What you lost last month, you shall regain this month. Happy New Month from all of us at Godsons Auto Group ❤️❤️

Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by flejnr2(f): 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pls what is the price for Avalon ship gearbox
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by godwinchuka(m): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2022
flejnr2:
Pls what is the price for Avalon ship gearbox
What year is your Avalon
Re: Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles by flejnr2(f): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
godwinchuka:

What year is your Avalon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2wd Vs 4wd Vs Awd / Toyota Camry Transmission Issue / These Are 7 Possible Reasons Why Your Car Is Consuming Excess Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.