Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) (4497 Views)

Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
grin

Why are Nigerian girls not crushing on this guy on the right?

Is he not mixed and fine like Maduka Okoye? cheesy

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by Albertone(m): 10:17am On Feb 16, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
grin

Why are Nigerian girls not crushing on this guy on the right?

Is he not mixed and fine like Maduka Okoye? cheesy

So you don't have better things to do than creating topics on admiration of celebrities you can never even get to see in real life?

If this is what is bothering you now then,I guess you are still a teenager going through puberty with raging hormones.
If you are not a teen then,you've got nothing productively going on in your life.You only need a man to milk his money while you open your legs as that's the only thing you've got to offer!

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by bigpriik: 10:19am On Feb 16, 2022
It's Because unlike men looks are not the major thing a woman wants in man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2022
Albertone:

So you don't have better things to do than creating topics on admiration of celebrities you can never even get to see in real life?

If this is what is bothering you now then,I guess you are still a teenager going through puberty with raging hormones.
If you are not a teen then,you've got nothing productively going on in your life.You only need a man to milk his money while you open your legs as that's the only thing you've got to offer!

Mtchewwweeeeewwww

You didn't make any sense. Just because I post here doesn't mean I don't have a job.

People who generalise like you sound uneducated.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by ATEAMS: 11:57am On Feb 16, 2022
U r jux a fan .. catching feelings
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
Troost ekong? He was finer during the last world cup.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
Albertone:

Lol that's siofra/Siofraud, what do you expect?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by Rahkman: 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Facially maduka is finer than troost ekong...the height again plus maduka is young and got swag that's enough to attract all this naija hoes and thirsty thots plus troost again is married

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
goldony:
Troost ekong? He was finer during the last world cup.

Meehh!! Iwobi is finer than all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:

Oga, how's the crypto market treating you? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Oga, how's the crypto market treating you? cheesy
Today you are asking me sensible question, I hope all is well? grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by Zonefree(m): 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Exactly. I'm surprised most people don't know she's the one. Her madness is unique, that's one thing I love about her.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:

Exactly. I'm surprised most people don't know she's the one. Her madness is unique, that's one thing I love about her.
grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by 9jaBloke: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
He's lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by kiddkash(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
fineboy no dey pay

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
This albino no fine abeg
I broke up with my ex cos of her obsession with "Timothee chalamet" (useless skinny idiot)
I just hate the guy ehnnnn

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:

You're Inlove with a mad person??

Holy ghost fire, blood of jesus!!

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by candidladyTemp(f): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Albertone:

Your moniker sounds like a bleaching cream....

Are you from the region where their teeth and roofs are brown ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by Albertone(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Your moniker sounds like a bleaching cream....

[s] Are you from the region where their teeth and roofs are brown ? [/s]

Why won't it sound like a bleaching cream to you?When the only thing you do is bleach until your knuckles,elbows and knees start looking like roasted yam.

Dumbo!Is there any region in Nigeria where you won't find people with discolored teeth and rusted zinc roof?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by Albertone(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Mtchewwweeeeewwww

You didn't make any sense. Just because I post here doesn't mean I don't have a job.

People who generalise like you sound uneducated.

Because ASUU is on strike is not a reason to constitute nuisance here.

Go and learn a skill or trade.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by candidladyTemp(f): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Albertone:

Why won't it sound like a bleaching cream to you?When the only thing you do is bleach until your knuckles,elbows and knees start looking like roasted yam.

Dude obviously you are from that region

Dumbo!Is there any region in Nigeria where you won't find people with discolored teeth and rusted zinc roof?

At my ends nothing like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by Albertone(m): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Dude obviously you are from that region

At my ends nothing like that

So the roofs of the houses in your region are all rust-proof?
People in your region are immune to discolored teeth which could be intrinsic or extrinsic stains?

I would have said you're under the influence of crack but you aren't so smart afterall.Even without crack,your brain can only think of bleaching creams.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by candidladyTemp(f): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
Albertone:

So the roofs of the houses in your region are all rust-proof?
People in your region are immune to discolored teeth which could be intrinsic or extrinsic stains?

I would have said you're under the influence of crack but you aren't so smart afterall.Even without crack,your brain can only think of bleaching creams.

Imust have hit a nerve ko?

Yakuri...

:::just so you know ididnt read that hieroglyphs you wrote up there :::

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by Albertone(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Imust have hit a nerve ko?

Yakuri...

:::just so you know ididnt read that hieroglyphs you wrote up there :::

We all know you find it difficult to read and comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by candidladyTemp(f): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Albertone:

We all know you find it difficult to read and comprehend.

Exactly

Idont know why ifind it hard to comprehend KIDS lingual

Can you tutor me to understand you ?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) by Albertone(m): 2:27am On Feb 17, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Exactly

Idont know why ifind it hard to comprehend KIDS lingual

Can you tutor me to understand you ?

You find it hard to comprehend yet you're replying to it lol

Oya rest like that grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Visiting A Lady In Her House / Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? / My Advice To NIGERIAN WOMEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.