Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k (1734 Views)

Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. / How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k by Solzate(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
Good day Nairalanders...

If you do follow my posts I create cartoon pictures and websites..my cartoons are just 1k only...

Yesterday someone contacted me around 11pm in the night saying he wants to do a cartoon portrait...I finished the work and told him to pay me ...he confirmed my work and was pleased he told me to remove the water mark I added and send it to him..
Well his excuse for not paying me that night was that his account was down with network issues and promised to pay first thing this morning.... since morning this Guy never send me anything..I called him but his not replying,he's not even replying my texts....

A young guy trying to survive of just 1k work just to put food on the table,yet some people still cheat them.... trust me times are wicked...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k by Solzate(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2022

Re: People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
Great job!

He's stolen the picture!

Probably a gift for a white lady he wants to scam.. . That's why he told you to remove the watermark... He's gonna lie that he painted it himself...

3 Likes

Re: People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k by Solzate(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
:��‍♂️

Re: People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k by yuping(m): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
undecided oga if na juju you get to use use am this days people want to be behave anyhow use any means to catch the bastard no leave am for God ooo. Even if you have to spend a million to catch the illicit idiot. This type of thing will continue happening if we continue glorifying yahoo boyz instead of locking them in cage where they belong. Wanna be yahoo boyz will see this, and see it as format.

5 Likes

Re: People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k by Solzate(m): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
Great job!

He's stolen the picture!

Probably a gift for a white lady he wants to scam.. . That's why he told you to remove the watermark... He's gonna lie that he painted it himself...

Exactly
Re: People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k by illicit(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
yuping:
undecided ova if na juju you get to use use am this days people want to be gave anyhow use any means to catch the bastard no leave am for God ooo. Even if you have to spend a million to catch the illicit idiot. This type of thing will continue happening if we continue glorifying yahoo boyz instead of locking them in cage where they belong. Wanna be yahoo boyz will see this an see it as format.

undecided
Re: People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k by yuping(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
illicit:

undecided
sorry for using your name but this guyz they push boundaries everything rubbish na to them na format and scam, they can't even reason again. Imagine young Yoruba innocent boys loose contract today all because some set of Yoruba boys steal phone earlier I still dey para.
Re: People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Solzate:

Exactly
Pele... Next time, don't fall for the scam... Stand your ground! Never remove the watermark
Re: People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k by Solzate(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
yuping:
undecided oga if na juju you get to use use am this days people want to be behave anyhow use any means to catch the bastard no leave am for God ooo. Even if you have to spend a million to catch the illicit idiot. This type of thing will continue happening if we continue glorifying yahoo boyz instead of locking them in cage where they belong. Wanna be yahoo boyz will see this, and see it as format.

Boss he will definitely be watching all that's happening now,he thinks he's smart well he's not... funny thing about we humans is that we all got our inner demons , he'll be like I outsmarted that guy, trust me if I should go into scamming I will make many people,families cry dearly...but no cause there's no Gain in all those stuffs....yes you will definitely make money,but don't forget about ur future cause karma is a bitch...

1 Like

Re: People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k by Solzate(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
Pele... Next time, don't fall for the scam... Stand your ground! Never remove the watermark

Sure I will cool
Re: People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k by yuping(m): 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
Solzate:

Boss he will definitely be watching all that's happening now,he thinks he's smart well he's not... funny thing about we humans is that we all got our inner demons , he'll be like I outsmarted that guy, trust me if I should go into scamming I will make many people,families cry dearly...but no cause there's no Gain in all those stuffs....yes you will definitely make money,but don't forget about ur future cause karma is a bitch...
this is not scam its just basically very very low mentality. Like you can't even discuss intelligently with boys in area all they will be thinking about is how to get one over you, its really pain.
Re: People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
Next time, don't remove watermark until payment have been made. Mistake made, learn from it. But people are terrible.

2 Likes

Re: People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k by rickpat(m): 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
too bad...trust is a big issue now...even if you tell him to pay before you send...he will suspect you too...but the guy messed up,he should pay since the service has been delivered....sorry bro....GREATER JOBS AHEAD...keep up your hustle

2 Likes

Re: People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k by sojisenai(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
HenryDion:
Next time, don't remove watermark until payment have been made. Mistake made, learn from it. But people are terrible.
Op...this is all the tonic you need.

Check my signature for the best keys to earning online.
Re: People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
Wicked people everywhere. Don't know who to trust ooo...
Re: People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k by bluefilm: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Solzate:
Good day Nairalanders...

If you do follow my posts I create cartoon pictures and websites..my cartoons are just 1k only...

Yesterday someone contacted me around 11pm in the night saying he wants to do a cartoon portrait...I finished the work and told him to pay me ...he confirmed my work and was pleased he told me to remove the water mark I added and send it to him..
Well his excuse for not paying me that night was that his account was down with network issues and promised to pay first thing this morning.... since morning this Guy never send me anything..I called him but his not replying,he's not even replying my texts....

A young guy trying to survive of just 1k work just to put food on the table,yet some people still cheat them.... trust me times are wicked...

You have to develop the Pay-Before-Service mentality in your business.

But that also means that you must be a trustworthy person too who is always trusted to deliver the right service.

Good luck in your hustle.

2 Likes

Re: People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k by Eben91: 1:21am On Feb 16, 2022
Don't mind him, he will pay for it in pain in seven folds
Re: People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k by KingDash: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2022
useless broke Yahoo boy, no get 1k
Re: People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k by Michelle70(m): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2022
Some people sha.
Op send me ur account details make I give u d money

1 Like

Re: People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k by fikayormi(m): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2022
Contact me , I have jobs for you
Re: People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2022
People wickedness no dey surprise me again,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Have A Spirit Wife / Help: How To Approach Girls In Public? / Can Friends Have Good Sex And Still Keep It On That Friendship Level.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.