Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) (13112 Views)

Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding / Pastor Explains Why Men Feel Excited When They Suck Their Wife's Breasts / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Saintdan0421(m): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:
Unzipping her tight jeans, and the feminine hygiene
Is magnificent
Tryna show you girl, I'm different
I get to licking and sticking and licking and sticking
Until the pussy get too wet and it's dripping and
Splitting both them legs like dividends

tongue wink smiley

Sorry 2 say, Tory Lanez wasn't singing bout Naija girls.
Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by MufasaLion: 10:19am On Feb 16, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Sorry 2 say, Tory Lanez wasn't singing bout Naija girls.

Unfortunately, you've been with girls with bad hygiene.

6 Likes

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by sizzoo(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2022
Very Unhygienic, Even Guys that call themselves redpillers still do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Saintdan0421(m): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

Unfortunately, you've been with girls with bad hygiene.
Niggar be self confessing. The best of Ironys I've seen for quite a while.

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Truvelisback(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2022
That i will never do.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2022
Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by OBALOLA55(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

Keep quiet !

I like receiving head . Good one of course.

If you don't know how to.

Keep quiet and stick to missionary style.

Don't delve into matters that are beyond you.
angry
Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by illicit(m): 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

My illicit substance ....

Idont want headmaster iwant the proprietor tongue

Wetin proprietor dey do sef

Abegi everybody get MOUTH for him own bed tongue

As HEADteacher I am guaranteed to PART ur CAVITY and make u SPEAK in TONGUES e.g ORAL English
Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by underpinna: 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

Keep quiet !

I like receiving head. Good one of course.

grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Sardonicus: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Freestainworld:
If you are a pussy sucker, you deserve 20 strokes of cane 3x a day, if you know how a woman's body function, you wouldn't dare do that shit no matter who is involved.

Don't mind them.
Forget about the micro-organisms that cannot be seen with the naked eyes, what about the residues of urine and sweat from the anus.
My toilet seat cleaner than most vaginas but because it's attached to the body of a woman, some weak men who lack self control are trying to make it look cool.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Nehyooh(m): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
Pasima:
So sweet i can cry if my girlfriend don't allow me to suck
Wtf !
Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by doggedfighter(f): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Englishisamust:
Girls on this thread corrupt, look at how they are defending pussy suckinggrin grin

See this guy. grin grin grin

You no know better thing. grin
Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by doggedfighter(f): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
kingjiss:

Shame on you ,as big as you are you still suck that dirty hole

You are poor that's what it mean,cause you want to please your woman and after that he will still leave you for a rich guy ...You look stupid and foolish already

Make money and control your bitch

Money talks

Are you confused or what?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by doggedfighter(f): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
illicit:

I be head master

wink

Correct guy grin

Your woman is lucky grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by TeddBundy: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
was your girl on her period? or maybe she just finished or started. It should taste salty at most
soundOsonic:

I tried that thing, it taste acidic, it's like it was slapping my tongue, it's like licking wound.

I stopped immediately

3 Likes

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by illicit(m): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

Correct guy grin

Your woman is lucky grin

I like doggy too

wink
Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by worldclass68(m): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Freestainworld:
If you are a pussy sucker, you deserve 20 strokes of cane 3x a day, if you know how a woman's body function, you wouldn't dare do that shit no matter who is involved.

Well I recieved head mostly, and well, u said person go chop 60 strokes of cane per day... undecided

The way she moans and especially when she sits on ** face riding hen...her body vibrations and the way she draws breathe...hmmmm, while the two hands got busy squeezing whetever.....
Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by JamOSneh: 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
Forget jor always take Ampiclox after licking dat juicypusyy so Bleep cancer or any mouth disease,
to all real guys dat lick pussy u na no go lack money peace grin grin grin

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by rickpat(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
MouthAction is not advisable medically...it could lead to different issues like syphilis,herpes etc...the risk is much higher for a man give it to a woman cus of the way the woman systems functions...either ways it's risky...one has to be very careful considering who he or she decide to go that far with

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by JamOSneh: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Don't worry dis gat u cover man
rickpat:
MouthAction is not advisable medically...it could lead to different issues like syphilis,herpes etc...the risk is much higher for a man give it to a woman cus of the way the woman systems functions...either ways it's risky...one has to be very careful considering who he or she decide to go that far with

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by rickpat(m): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
JamOSneh:
Don't worry dis gat u cover man
..all right if you say so...Great!
Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by JamOSneh: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
Even it advisable to take Ampiclox after Raw sex
rickpat:
..all right if you say so...Great!
Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by JamOSneh: 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
Try it again man nd make sure u spread ice-cream over it lick it slowly nd ur babe gonna beg for more grin
TeddBundy:
was your girl on her period? or maybe she just finished or started. It should taste salty at most
Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by rickpat(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
JamOSneh:
Even it advisable to take Ampiclox after Raw sex
well,all the same... it's part of being careful
Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Reggaemich(m): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Most comment above just dey make me Vex

To whom much is given,

Much is expected

If u cannot suck your wife, then don't expect her to suck your d*ck

It is selfishness of u to request of head from your wife

But u refuse to reciprocate yours

Do Me I Do U, God No Go Vex

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by soundOsonic: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
TeddBundy:

She was not on her period.

I have a very sharp smell for blood, I could smell blood meters away
Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Depends on the woman's hygiene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIuIY6FtBSQ

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Clint02(m): 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
soundOsonic:

She was not on her period.

I have a very sharp smell for blood, I could smell blood meters away
Vampire kiss

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by SoapQueen(f): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

Keep quiet !

I like receiving head. Good one of course.

I'm cackling! Looool
Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by soundOsonic: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Clint02:
Vampire kiss

Lol I always know when a lady is on her menses. I smell blood.

If I am in the bus, I could smell the blood if a lady were to sit down near me and she is on her menses.

My ex knows me I have a nose for that.

I actually have a keen smell for iron that is present in the blood.

I could actually smell iron too
Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by doggedfighter(f): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
illicit:

I like doggy too

wink

Doggy is illicit please cheesy
Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by doggedfighter(f): 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
SoapQueen:

I'm cackling! Looool

Glad you are cackling cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? / Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep / I fuckèd My Girlfriend Raw Yersterday, But See What Happened After (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.