Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal (60426 Views)

Finally Migrated To Australia At Age 48. This Is My Story So Far / Life In Germany: What Is It Like For Nigerians Who Migrated? / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by farouk1989: 12:35am On Jan 17
[quote author=kpukpuyenke post=127821506]

Bro howfar with your application?

I intend applying also. Can you please put me through on the necessary steps and documents?

I will appreciate your help
looking forward for someone to throw more light on this concerning the whole process, please we really need guidance on how to go about this from registration, authentication and legalization of documents, to booking of appointments (at Portuguese consulate or vfs global)
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Equity15(m): 11:06am On Jan 29
qtguru:
I'm thinking of moving to Portugal from Malta with my fiancee, Canada is too expensive. But I have the D7 in mind since I am a Digital nomad here.
D7 isnt for digital nomad but D8. Is your fiancee a digital nomad too? Or how do you intend to move with her? And here was I thinking Malta would be better than portugal as a nomad.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by qtguru(m): 11:18am On Jan 29
Equity15:
D7 isnt for digital nomad but D8. Is your fiancee a digital nomad too? Or how do you intend to move with her? And here was I thinking Malta would be better than portugal as a nomad.

Don't Digital nomad here is a maximum of 3 years and if you get work permit and get sacked, you will have 10 days to find another.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Equity15(m): 11:37am On Jan 29
qtguru:

Don't Digital nomad here is a maximum of 3 years and if you get work permit and get sacked, you will have 10 days to find another.
that's harsh. It's better you move. You'll need to show sufficient proof of income to go into portugal with a dependant. Just got your email too
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by qtguru(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29
Equity15:
that's harsh. It's better you move. You'll need to show sufficient proof of income to go into portugal with a dependant. Just got your email too

I'm working on my agency and building some products, by God's grace I will make the money it's 3040$ euro per applicant and 350$ per spouse, luckily I only have 1 spouse, and it's to show for 3 months, I can make that, I just need the following:

1. Upwork consistency
2. Remote Job
3. Agency and Consultation
4. Selling a digital product

It's tough but it's doable

2 Likes

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Equity15(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29
qtguru:

I'm working on my agency and building some products, by God's grace I will make the money it's 3040$ euro per applicant and 350$ per spouse, luckily I only have 1 spouse, and it's to show for 3 months, I can make that, I just need the following:

1. Upwork consistency
2. Remote Job
3. Agency and Consultation
4. Selling a digital product

It's tough but it's doable
okay .you might need to check the requirements again. Portugal's minimum wage has increased( from 760 to 820 euros) . This means that the minimum monthly income has increased too since the minimum income is 4times Portugal's minimum wage, this brings it to around 3280 euros. All the best brother

1 Like

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by samefiok(m): 11:22am On Jan 31
So Technically my Portugal Study duration would be 2yrs now the question is does Menial Jobs Like Waitering in a Restaurant allow one to apply for an official Portuguese work visa after studies ,can someone help answer this?!

1 Like

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Jamieabi: 8:26am On Feb 18
Guys anyone interested in getting a flight reservation, hotel reservation , Health insurance , writing of statement of purpose , appointment booking can let me know thanks
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by abramabayomi(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28
Jamieabi:
Guys anyone interested in getting a flight reservation, hotel reservation , Health insurance , writing of statement of purpose , appointment booking can let me know thanks
your details
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Ologunsunny: 8:13am On Feb 29
can hnd graduate be admitted for masters, anyone gone through that route please
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Havardcv: 9:37am On Feb 29
abramabayomi:
your details
I can also help to take me your resume, write a professional and qualified statement of purpose, motivational letter also boss.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Dhrey207: 12:47am On Mar 01
Please how much is proof of fund for Portugal study visa
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Cammybabe: 2:50pm On Mar 07
How do I approach banks for POF purpose? I've seen a lot of people advertising POF service online but I'm scared of it not being genuine enough. Can I approach my bank for this purpose or not all banks render this service? Please help with answers.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by jay123000: 2:06pm On Apr 01
[quote author=Cammybabe post=128824204]How do I approach banks for POF purpose? I've seen a lot of people advertising POF service online but I'm scared of it not being genuine enough. Can I approach my bank for this purpose or not all banks render this service? Please help with answers.[/quote....

If you approach your bank ,they will still refer you back to those companies advertising POF you av come across...why don't you engage some of them before concluding that they are not genuine..

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos / Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.