Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) (30552 Views)

Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) / Ogun Monarch: Oba Ayinde Odetola Burnt To Ashes In His Car (Photo) / Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by benuejosh: 6:29am On Feb 16, 2022
SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Ponkky13(m): 6:29am On Feb 16, 2022
I wonder how black man go take grow with is kind of wickedness day by day embarassed

Such barbaric behavior is unwarranted but it's good he taste his own medicine tho undecided
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 6:29am On Feb 16, 2022
DanseMacabre:

Not police; vigilante. E be like you rush read am.

Yeah
Working on something with my laptop
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Aworldofsurpris: 6:29am On Feb 16, 2022
no be only afonja dey do rituals Biko...
Even Caucasians do it.
Shocking but true
respectfully:
ok when una people Afonja kill innocent people for money rituals you didn't see it as jungle but when just one bad guynis being burned you see it as jungle abi?. Your brain has virus aswear

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Irupetepete: 6:29am On Feb 16, 2022
Everywhere is tensed right now,
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:30am On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:
Why are some humans heartless? Imagine that guy dragging the already burnt body on the ground.

I don't support jungle justice. They should have handed him to the police. I wonder why the vigilante returned him back to the youth. Something seems fishy
You mean the police where Abba Kyari is commissioner, head of intelligence and IRT. Or which police are you talking about

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by ShedrachU(m): 6:31am On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:
Why are some humans heartless? Imagine that guy dragging the already burnt body on the ground.

I don't support jungle justice. They should have handed him to the police. I wonder why the vigilante returned him back to the youth. Something seems fishy

Nothing was fishy boss, not everytime we think something is fishy. I am based in Nasarawa State, and I tell you they hardly tolerate social vices. Stuffs like pickpocketing , stealing of phones, etc you don't try it there cos punishment is strict and unbearable. So everyone respects him or herself there. I am not in support of jungle justice but at least these will be sending strong signal to potential evil doers. (Evil cannot end shaa)

5 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:31am On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:

With all the ritual Killings happening everyday is this what you can say ?. That man was about to slaughter a kid and sell her parts to ritualists. He confessed that he has being doing that for years and you expect that kind of person to be treated fairly?. Haven’t you read countless times how police in this country release hardened criminals they were arrested after being bribed with some money ?. Abeg that is the best thing they did.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by CXLVII: 6:33am On Feb 16, 2022
And why didn’t they eat it?

Someone should have provided ketchup and KFC original sauce.

Animals!
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2022
Justice served

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by ShedrachU(m): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2022
Mazi32:
Suspected or a ritualist? Let's not conclude first oo! Make e no be say Dem don kill innocent person.

Can't you read that he confessed to be a ritualist.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by treatise: 6:34am On Feb 16, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
dem dun leave Ogun and Osun state down to Nasarawa state.

Ogun is tough now because all eyes are on that state. Men hat to shift base.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 6:36am On Feb 16, 2022
Why burning him! Kai! This country don finish.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by assholemods: 6:36am On Feb 16, 2022
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Jalaw: 6:40am On Feb 16, 2022
Everything about North, extra must join am.
After burning the man, they tie am rope, drag am around.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Pacyrus(m): 6:40am On Feb 16, 2022
Hausa youths don't take a shit! I once lived in Lafia and Abuja for 7 consecutive years.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Crafteck1: 6:40am On Feb 16, 2022
Is he dead grin
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by wisdom042(m): 6:40am On Feb 16, 2022
After burning you are still dragging the already burnt body. May God help us in this country
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Aworldofsurpris: 6:41am On Feb 16, 2022
I swear!!! Make person just see money japa!! angry sad
assholemods:

Barbaric country
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Mazi32: 6:43am On Feb 16, 2022
ShedrachU:

Can't you read that he confessed to be a ritualist.

They might reset his brain.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by ironheart(m): 6:45am On Feb 16, 2022
How are you sure he is a ritualist? He could be tagged a ritualist by his rival. Those hausa girls selling kunu na osho free
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Bigpapi: 6:47am On Feb 16, 2022
Everybody dey vex for this country, now
The igbos have just cannibalized him and ate his meat

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Aworldofsurpris: 6:52am On Feb 16, 2022
grin grin keep trying
You might see a victim
Jerry123w:
Jdjd
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by MOHSHESHI(m): 6:52am On Feb 16, 2022
I wish such energy can be meted on our politicians hu are milking this country everyday en nite

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2022
When the police is riddled with men like Abba Kyari, it loses legitimacy and jungle Justice will prevail.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by otabaotaba: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2022
Nice one
This is how it should be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Cult Leader For Murder Of Final Year Student In Imo State / Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government / I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.