Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) (30553 Views)

Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) / Ogun Monarch: Oba Ayinde Odetola Burnt To Ashes In His Car (Photo) / Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Localmann(m): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2022
Terrible

Contact me for your gift cards redeem kindly check my signature
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by lomprico(m): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Damn, Nigeria is a jungle. sad

Yes, it is
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Exceed15: 8:17am On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:
Why are some humans heartless? Imagine that guy dragging the already burnt body on the ground.

I don't support jungle justice. They should have handed him to the police. I wonder why the vigilante returned him back to the youth. Something seems fishy

Ok if he was successful and later caught with the severed head of the little girl will that make you happy?
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Gee64: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2022
We've gone down to the stone age where savagery is the order of the day!
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2022
Lol. See as den dey drag roasted body in public like trophy. Zoo.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 8:36am On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:
Why are some humans heartless? Imagine that guy dragging the already burnt body on the ground.

I don't support jungle justice. They should have handed him to the police. I wonder why the vigilante returned him back to the youth. Something seems fishy

the vigilante returned him bk to the youth bcus they knw he will surly bail himslf out if the police arrest him...
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by izubext007: 8:37am On Feb 16, 2022
What about the senator who has sent him on this errand
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by gaspology(m): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2022
And when one prophet called naija a zoo, thesesame animals got angry. Naija is a jungle where survival of the fittest rule applies. Damn!
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by gaspology(m): 8:44am On Feb 16, 2022
And when one prophet called naija a zoo, these same animals got angry. Naija is a jungle where survival of the fittest rule applies. Damn!
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 8:45am On Feb 16, 2022
I support
Brown02:
Way to go and we should start doing this in Ogun state they will reduce…
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Akabuking: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:

my dear I used to reason the way until recently. those people are heartless. If one is caught in the act, he should be set ablaze immediately. police will only arrest and Grant them bail.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by onuman: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://salemgists.com/angry-mob-lynched-man-who-attempted-to-kidnap-a-little-girl-in-nasarawa-photos/

Extrajudicial murders go on in Nigeria during an administration headed by a semi-literate and most blood-thirsty individual.
An accused is supposed to be tried in court, if convicted, goes to rot in jail.
Innocent people are often killed in extrajudicial murders like this.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 8:45am On Feb 16, 2022
Are they touchable? If they are of cos they can meet the same fate, but how una wan take hold them
phoneport:
Why only these hungry, poverty stricken, and evil minded always gets the BURNING
WHAT ABOUT THE TIFNUBPOLITIFTHIANS embarassed embarassed embarassed
I pity Naija
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by onuman: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2022
Akabuking:
my dear I used to reason the way until recently. those people are heartless. If one is caught in the act, he should be set ablaze immediately. police will only arrest and Grant them bail.

In a zoo country. That's where mob would catch a criminal and set the criminal ablaze.

Those who set the alleged ritualist ablaze are supposed to be arrested for murder.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by jumper524(m): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:

just pray hes not innocent.
I don't support jungle justice but we both know there's a high probability of him escaping court with the right amount of cash..
If he's innocent, he's blood would be on the corrupt system.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Lionnation: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2022
Scull miners are romancing with there own ritualists
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by princeabba(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2022
It such a shame that this is continuing to this moment. The people should be allowed to take law into their hands. No wonder the world laugh at us. But sure, it a fucking effective way to get rid of the menace that plague us.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:

The wages of evil is...

If you any intention to try it... You advice and sympathy will be useless.... Cancel the plan now
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by muskay: 9:03am On Feb 16, 2022
Someone said this ritual killing is getting out of hand and that something has to be done.
This is the something. Good for him.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Arewa247(m): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:

I wonder why people like you think irrational. How will u feel if its your daughter or sister?
Will u be happy if your own family member is being kill by those ritualist?
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Solofresh2: 9:06am On Feb 16, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Damn, Nigeria is a jungle. sad
If I talk now they will say shits
Nigeria is a Jungle!
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by techWriter3: 9:12am On Feb 16, 2022
mob ... Hmm, check my_pr.ofile if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Highman56: 9:12am On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:

U call this heartless? U don't know how dey cut off their victims head and body parts like chicken
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by ETT93(m): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2022
We move......

Next
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by evasunny06(m): 9:18am On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:

Wait until dem use ur frnds or family member before u go know if pesin heartless or not
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Buskid1: 9:19am On Feb 16, 2022
This news is very incomplete... Imagine something that happened in my area, now the whole story has changed. Naija ��
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Weyrehmod: 9:25am On Feb 16, 2022
Who go share me data to learn today.. Currently out of data and i have some assignment to complete today

09..0487..35507 AIRTEL if you have enough data to share please
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Michaelbjune(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2022
Double0h7:

But you'll wish it on another person

How do you know he was a ritualist? Because you read it on Nairaland?
Aunty leave me alone na
is it only me that you see,
didn't you see other people to quote
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2022
If he is what they think then it's fine ......
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by peterincredible: 9:37am On Feb 16, 2022
In timaya's voice(it's so cold outside my brother)
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 9:39am On Feb 16, 2022
whoo this a zoo no cap! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Dreytonisback(m): 9:42am On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:

Do you trust the same police?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl / Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa / Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.