Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) (30556 Views)

Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) / Ogun Monarch: Oba Ayinde Odetola Burnt To Ashes In His Car (Photo) / Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Sisiego: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2022
ok

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Rebuke: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2022
I am afraid the young man might be innocent. The evidence isn't strong enough for such action from the youths.

I am against anyone who takes another human life for selfish purposes but before embarking on jungle justice, think about the possibility of the suspect being innocent of the crime.

I won't be surprised if we later start hearing another version of this gist.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2022
Welcome to nasarawa,my state
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2022
IronGalaxy:
whoo this a zoo no cap! shocked shocked

shocked shocked the guy is burnt beyond recognition and still that savage drags his crispy remains across the road embarassed

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by rhymesnoni(m): 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Damn, Nigeria is a jungle. sad

My love for Jungle Justice knows no bound..
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Mikkeal: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nigeria,the most backward country in the world imagine ,how people from other. Places will interpret this
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
JaceBlaze:

shocked shocked the guy is burnt beyond recognition and still that savage drags his crispy remains across the road embarassed
nahana fela monna shocked shocked but batho ba teng think they're the shit

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
IronGalaxy:
nahana fela monna shocked shocked but batho ba teng think they're the shit

They think a re tsebe their true nature lol
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
My dear you see those kind of humans (D man dragging dat carcass), avoid them with passion cause their humanity is gone nd they can do ANYTHING.
pretydiva:
Why are some humans heartless? Imagine that guy dragging the already burnt body on the ground.

I don't support jungle justice. They should have handed him to the police. I wonder why the vigilante returned him back to the youth. Something seems fishy
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Mondayisaac: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
Brown02:
Way to go and we should start doing this in Ogun state they will reduceā€¦
But It's True Ooh
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by frog12: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
time to teach ritualists a lesson
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by caesymore(m): 10:09am On Feb 17, 2022
pretydiva:
Why are some humans heartless? Imagine that guy dragging the already burnt body on the ground.

I don't support jungle justice. They should have handed him to the police. I wonder why the vigilante returned him back to the youth. Something seems fishy

Babe a head for a head , the system is bad that guy can settle the corrupt police and return to the streets tomorrow upping his game with more human heads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose / 2 Thieves Who Stole A Lady's Handbag In Uyo Caught & Stripped Unclad(pics,video) / 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.