Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) (30536 Views)

Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) / Ogun Monarch: Oba Ayinde Odetola Burnt To Ashes In His Car (Photo) / Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:
Why are some humans heartless? Imagine that guy dragging the already burnt body on the ground.

I don't support jungle justice. They should have handed him to the police. I wonder why the vigilante returned him back to the youth. Something seems fishy
which police? Abba kyari?
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by tutudesz: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2022
Mazi32:
Suspected or a ritualist? Let's not conclude first oo! Make e no be say Dem don kill innocent person.
Will a real ritualist confess knowing death await him
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by lesbiconverter: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Yellowba people sef

How can you leave your land to another Man's land to do evil?

Now you are gone, stupid skull miner
you mean the Grand Patrons of Okija shrine? grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by HonestFriend: 7:10am On Feb 16, 2022
wizelink:
Why all these rituals for money? This is getting out of hand. Jungle justice is not the way out of this problem we found ourselves but a wholistic approach is needed to correct the corrupt system. May God in His infinite mercy heal and save Nigeria from this impending doom

The system will be correct only when such action is taken on our corrupt leaders.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by WizydXkoba(m): 7:12am On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:
Why are some humans heartless? Imagine that guy dragging the already burnt body on the ground.

I don't support jungle justice. They should have handed him to the police. I wonder why the vigilante returned him back to the youth. Something seems fishy

If you have a daughter and she falls victim to these ritualists, your orientation will change in split seconds. Subsequently you might be leading jungle justices in similar crimes afterwards.

The Igbo man will say, "onye o mere amarala." (He who is affected understands better)
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Arizonaz: 7:12am On Feb 16, 2022
Nigeria is not good for me any more.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Michaelbjune(m): 7:14am On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:

Aunty do you know how many innocent people that this idiot kill
before God disgrace him

maybe jungle justice will be better for them
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by dalass(f): 7:15am On Feb 16, 2022
whytediamond:
Jungle

Justice

But after burning the guy, they are still dragging the corpse to pieces... Northern youths are on another level of wickedness cool
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Hausa(m): 7:17am On Feb 16, 2022
Seems to me that at every step of the way in Nigeria, there're one or more Nigerians always ever ready to burn another Nigerian who commits a crime. Seems they've been placed strategically on the roadside lying in wait.
I thought this was possible only in the east and the west. The North, too?

How's this possible?
They didn't even give him the chance to call those who sent him. Boom! They burn him.
Ha!
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by wizelink(m): 7:19am On Feb 16, 2022
To a great extent you right because our corrupt leaders in different sphere of life (political, traditional, religious leaders, etc) are very corrupt and our electioneering mechanism seemed not to help correct the system.
I still believe that taking such action (jungle justice) on our leaders is not the right answer but having strong and reliable institutions being managed by sincere managers couple with a strong electoral act passed into law can help solve this problem to a larger extent.

HonestFriend:

The system will be correct only when such action is taken on our corrupt leaders.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Double0h7(f): 7:21am On Feb 16, 2022
Hmmm. Someone will confess all that? I don't believe it... Look at them rejoicing at the burning of another human being. They're no better than a ritualist... In 2022 what a shame undecided
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 7:22am On Feb 16, 2022
uptownemmygee:
Handed him back to the youth

See police
Comrade you too dey hurry, read again. grin

Na vigilantee handle the suspect back to the youths.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nicenixon: 7:24am On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:

I am not a supporter of jungle justice but that is what happens when the police has failed in discharging their duties.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Double0h7(f): 7:27am On Feb 16, 2022
Michaelbjune:
Aunty do you know how many innocent people that this idiot kill
before God disgrace him

maybe jungle justice will be better for them

How do you know this?

You better pray you're never caught up in a mob mentality attack. They'll beat you every time you speak and will make up stories on top of your matter and you'll have nobody to speak up for you. This is the worst judgment to befall a human being.

These aren't intelligent people, they're low IQ, hungry, angry people, who just want to relieve their pain and frustration on you. May God protect us from such ending.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 7:29am On Feb 16, 2022
Double0h7:
Hmmm. Someone will confess all that? I don't believe it... Look at them rejoicing at the burning of another human being. They're no better than a ritualist... In 2022 what a shame undecided
That story is somehow difficult to believe, even me sef I don't believe it. Something smells fishy.

A ritualist won't confess to that extent knowing fully well they would kill him.....I just hope he isn't a victim of circumstance. So many people have died or in prison for a crime they know nothing about.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Franking: 7:32am On Feb 16, 2022
Are they celebrating the killing and burning or what?
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Michaelbjune(m): 7:32am On Feb 16, 2022
Double0h7:

How do you know this?

You better pray you're never caught up in a mob mentality attack. They'll beat you every time you speak and will make up stories on top of your matter and you'll have nobody to speak up for you. This is the worst judgment to befall a human being.

These aren't intelligent people, they're low IQ, hungry, angry people, who just want to relieve their pain and frustration on you. May God protect us from such ending.
back to sender nothing will happen to me
I'm not a ritualist
God will never allow such thing to happen to me
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by MoneyGoDrop: 7:32am On Feb 16, 2022
Nawa for this story!! They have possibly killed an innocent man just like that. Jungle justice is bad.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 7:34am On Feb 16, 2022
Bahamas95:
Comrade you too dey hurry, read again. grin

Na vigilantee handle the suspect back to the youths.

I dey always para for police ni
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Double0h7(f): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2022
Bahamas95:
That story is somehow difficult to believe, even me sef I don't believe it. Something smells fishy.

A ritualist won't confess to that extent knowing fully well they would kill him.....I just hope he isn't a victim of circumstance. So many people have died or in prison for a crime they know nothing about.

I don't believe it either. A person will steal from you, you'll catch them, and they will lie about it. But someone who wanted to kidnap and kill a child for rituals will just confess everything, and then some, knowing fully well that he will be set alight... impossible.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Agugbadin: 7:40am On Feb 16, 2022
Nice one, we want more of this instant justice to stop ritual killings in our country. Sadly Nigeria has been tagged the world's capital of ritual killings.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Michelle70(m): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:

I was thinking like u years ago about jungle justice.
But u see ehn, that idiot would have gotten away with the child and most probably get her killed with other children he will kidnap in the future.

My anger is why didn't the youths force him to show them those that bought the children from him so that they could destroy them all
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Double0h7(f): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2022
Michaelbjune:
back to sender nothing will happen to me
I'm not a ritualist
God will never allow such thing to happen to me

But you'll wish it on another person

How do you know he was a ritualist? Because you read it on Nairaland?
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by psalmz(m): 7:44am On Feb 16, 2022
Nigerians are angry
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2022
uptownemmygee:

I dey always para for police ni
grin

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 16, 2022
This story no clear... don't be surprised say na vigilante way of harvesting organs to sell be this. Jungle justice and cult killings are the easiest format for organ harvesting in some remote places by the powers that be. God go judge everybody undecided

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Jungleluv5: 7:48am On Feb 16, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Yellowba people sef

You need to see a doctor for your brain touch because no body mention yoruba here stupidity is a disease that is why you are saying trash
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Damn, Nigeria is a jungle. sad
Fact!
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Double0h7(f): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2022
CXLVII:
And why didn’t they eat it?

Someone should have provided ketchup and KFC original sauce.

Animals!

Why you gotta bring KFC into this matter cry
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by hmohammed(m): 8:00am On Feb 16, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Yellowba people sef

Yet you claim Nigeria is not progressing. How will it progress with citizens like you that can't read or write.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2022
Barbaric!

We are now the Judge, Jury and Executioners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) / Gunmen Shoot Newlywed Wife Going To See Her Husband's People. Graphic Photos / 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.