Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students (27165 Views)

Stray Bullet Kills 9-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To Islamic School In Kaduna / Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North / Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by LordReed(m): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Image123:

The irony is that many unbelievers are quick to fervently condemn Him, forgetting that they feel that He doesn't exist.

[img]https://c./4eF0XKHqDB4AAAAC/meeting-bored.gif[/img]
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by jamace(m): 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Where rule of law is supreme, no nonsense is tolerated.

Nigeria wake up!
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by DrMuzungu(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
GardenOfGod:
What a despicable act!
He deserves the sentence!!
Nigerian judicial system should learn from Indonesia.

My friend, if Nigerian leal system strictly applies what Indonesians and likes do, 75% of nigerian politicians would die.
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by tito44: 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hammyaladin:
the pops and nuns that uses kids hands to masturbate are saying hi!

Fool. If not for cheap data some of y'all wouldn't be here displaying and disgracing your leanage!

Guilty conscience is already disturbing this one, when I clearly didn't mention any religion.

AllahAkbar_BOOM!! cheesy
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by Torrgate(m): 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
Serves him right
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by chipet67(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
cherishmichael:
Yes he do deserve it, but ask yourself, amongst all of those people giving the punishment to him, which one amongst them have not done something bad greater to his own or even the same as he did? But some are hidden.
Abeg shut up
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by Originalsly: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
cherishmichael:

Yes he do deserve it, but ask yourself, amongst all of those people giving the punishment to him, which one amongst them have not done something bad greater to his own or even the same as he did? But some are hidden.

So what do you suggest? Would you be saying the same if your daughter or sister or mother got raped by your pastor?
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by Adek15(m): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
cherishmichael:
this your statement erroneously carved from jesus' statement of "he without sin should cast the first stone" is the singular statement that has made the world especially Nigeria a shitty place.
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by angelfallz(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
babtoundey:

He should have been killed or castrated. He victims didn't get justice.
[/s]
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by angelfallz(m): 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
He misinterpreted it.
Also, you saying that is the reason Nigeria is where it is today is wrong.

Adek15:
this your statement erroneously carved from jesus' statement of "he without sin should cast the first stone" is the singular statement that has made the world especially Nigeria a shitty place.
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
tito44:

Guilty conscience is already disturbing this one, when I clearly didn't mention at religion.

AllahAkbar_BOOM!! cheesy
lol!

Your dad shoulda wanked you out! What a waste of energy!
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by tito44: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hammyaladin:
lol!

Your dad shoulda wanked you out! What a waste of energy!

E pain this one grin.

I know deep down, u wish u can see me so u'd strap your bomb and come fight for your powerless god
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by delishpot: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
Thats what they mostly do in those schools just that its well hidden from the public. Even the church is not different. Devils pretending to be saints just to exercise their evil lifestyles.
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by Bamzyriches451: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Islam, Christianity all same......

Religion! A bunch of overhyped shiit undecided
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by Judd007: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
tito44:

E pain this one grin.

I know deep down, u wish u can see me so u'd strap your bomb and come fight for your powerless god
nahhh can't wish you that.

But hey, I know it's hard to be you. But don't commit suicide. Keanu ndi Igbo
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by tito44: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hammyaladin:
nahhh can't wish you that.

But hey, I know it's hard to be you. But don't commit suicide. Keanu ndi Igbo

No I won't, only pissful religion adherents are allowed to. Reason they make good suicide bombers wink
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by GardenOfGod(m): 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
Who cares?
DrMuzungu:

My friend, if Nigerian leal system strictly applies what Indonesians and likes do, 75% of nigerian politicians would die.
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by Tess24: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
cherishmichael:
Yes he does deserve it, but ask yourself, amongst all of those people giving the punishment to him, which one amongst them have not done something bad greater to his own or even the same as he did? But some are hidden.

You do have a point... Though his dirty little secret was exposed so, theirs will... There is nothing hidden under the sun.
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by naturefellow(m): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
cherishmichael:
balderdash. Face front jare! It's about him today, not them.
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by Balerion: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
tito44:
When they are not raping students, they are strapping bombs and blowing people to smithereens. I fear this pissful religion people
do not confuse muslims with terrorists. People do bad things regardless of their religion
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by tito44: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Balerion:
do not confuse muslims with terrorists. People do bad things regardless of their religion

Where did you see Muslims or Islam in what I wrote?
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by cherishmichael: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
Look at how they've all face me, ready to tear me apart, as men without errors they are, both the ones the came to me with insulting mounts, righteous men Weldon oooo good people without flaws, just because of a simple sympathy i showed, not that i was supporting the man, it was even quoted there in my write up, what he did was bad, but many of you persecuting me have done greater than he did, fact!!

Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by koolaid87: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
cherishmichael:
Yes he do deserve it, what he did was totally wrong, but ask yourself, amongst all of those people giving the punishment to him, which one amongst them have not done something bad greater to his own or even the same as he did? But some are hidden.

So what niqqa?

After asking myself? You want me to feel bad for him?

Lol

You Moslem? Just wanted to know
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by Kay25(m): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
na wetin him religion teach am be that na..d guy no won reach heaven before he starts to get his own virgins ni
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by Balerion: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
tito44:

Where did you see Muslims or Islam in what I wrote?
you don't have to say it all, i know what you mean or are you scared of them bombers?
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by Nobody: 3:31am On Feb 17, 2022
Islam is synonymous to Evil
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by Balerion: 7:19am On Feb 17, 2022
Kay25:
na wetin him religion teach am be that na..d guy no won reach heaven before he starts to get his own virgins ni
Can you please explain? And with reference
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by Balerion: 7:23am On Feb 17, 2022
Baawahala:
Islam is synonymous with Evil
I know you had a good english teacher but refuse to learn
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by Babaheekmat: 7:31am On Feb 17, 2022
People make or mar society.

This kind of bigotry headline stirs trouble.

Only an idiot would believe any belief supports this bad behavior
Re: Indonesia Court Sentences Islamic School Teacher For Life For Raping Students by Enemyofpeace: 7:33am On Feb 17, 2022
cherishmichael:
Yes he do deserve it, what he did was totally wrong, but ask yourself, amongst all of those people giving the punishment to him, which one amongst them have not done something bad greater to his own or even the same as he did? But some are hidden.
what are you trying to say? So he should be allowed to go free or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Jailed For 20 Years In Indonesia / Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS / Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.