Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob (38861 Views)

Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) / Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob by Lightorder: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
immortalcrown:

Okay. But remeber two things:
I said maybe. My statement is a mere suspicion, not an assertion.
Also, remember that the names on the check were not mentioned in the post.

I made the comment because the post does not confirm the owner(s) of the cheque and the phone. The items may belong to him. He may just be a messenger to deliver the items to someone else.
valid points
Re: Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob by Nicepoker(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Carlyboi:

Seriously tho!claim the cheque is for charity?and that makes any sense to you?hand a 7million Cheque to a mentally deranged person!

And you opened your stupid mouth to tag Yoruba people Mumu!an oaf like you!

East and West you guys really know how to disgrace yourselves.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob by wasi9ice: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
The man could have been handed over to the police, though the system is corrupt and people are tired of these kidnapping and ritual killings, yet l still condemn jungle justice, beat the suspect up then hand him over to the police,,
Re: Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob by gosmoney(m): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
donziller:
cheque of N7 million, an iPhone, there are more to dis short story, if they handover the suspect to police 7m is more than enough to buy ur way out...
with 7m cheque? Police just collect bribe of 4m from it and free him
Re: Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob by Carlyboi(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
FuckDModz:

Smh... A fool will never learn. You must be a yoruba twàt...

I rest my case.

You’re a bonobo and a big doofus!
Re: Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob by rollandben(m): 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
PlayerMeji:
If we can apply this same energy to treating our corrupt politicians...

This country for don blow..
Its gradual step I think, politicians will soon be runing out of this country for a cover as time goes on.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob by Solofresh2: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:
I thought I was going to see the 7 million naira cheque, iPhone and cutlass undecided. You see the reason why we need to say know to jungle justice?

So how did they conclude that he's a kidnapper?
This is getting too much cry
Am just waiting for my Visa to be ready
I can't wait anymore embarassed
Re: Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob by Aaay: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Shocking
Re: Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob by thugthang(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
DrChukki:
When are we going to have sense in Nigeria...

So if truly he's a kidnapper, why can't they hand him over to the police for proper investigation which may lead to a safe rescue of his victims.

Now he's dead, we don't know who he truly is.

We don't even know who the person that gave him the envelope is.

We don't know what exactly the 7m and iPhone is for...

You see how we've lost intelligent data due to ignorance...

people don't trust the Police. In most cases like this the police would take bribe and free the suspect

1 Like

Re: Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob by Impregnablefolk: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
DrChukki:
When are we going to have sense in Nigeria...

So if truly he's a kidnapper, why can't they hand him over to the police for proper investigation which may lead to a safe rescue of his victims.

Now he's dead, we don't know who he truly is.

We don't even know who the person that gave him the envelope is.

We don't know what exactly the 7m and iPhone is for...

You see how we've lost intelligent data due to ignorance...

My dear! In Nigeria our ignorance is illustrious n our illiteracy is impeccable. I come in peace!

1 Like

Re: Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob by Munamoqel: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2022
DonCrack:
Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Ibadan (Graphic Photos)

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/02/16/mentally-challenged-man-jumps-to-his-death-after-being-set-ablaze-by-angry-mob/
mumu Nigerians who will pay this mad man with cheque ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) / Lagos And Abuja Had The Highest Crime Rates In 2016 / Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.