Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Ghetto Blues Chapter 4 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghetto Blues Chapter 4 (187 Views)

Ghetto Blues Chapter 8 / Ghetto Blues Chapter 7 / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghetto Blues Chapter 4 by wizard777: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2022
GHETTO BLUES Last Christmas Romance with a Gangster

He saved her and She loves him

✍️Sha Ron ✍️

Page Four.
“Shit! We’ve lost them, damn!!” Skype cursed.

“Bleep it! It was ya dumb donkey that got everything bleeped up!!” Bulldog pointed accusing fingers at Tyrant.

“Oh what? Y’all gonna sit ya asses down and talk shit about me! How about Gage?!!” Tyrant barked.

“Guys, this is no time for fights, let’s go back and think straight up on what we gonna do,” Badbitch suggested.

“Gage was never with us, I mean, we don’t know much about him, he simply tricked us it seems,” Bird said lighting a cigarette.

“Badlands is surrounded by water and the only way out is traveling by sea or air, we know that happens once in two months, they are stuck somewhere and we gonna find them”

Hoodie explained curtly and helped himself to Bird’s cigarette, “we’ve got to match out guys, he’s got a gun” he requested.

“Yeah, we come back here for them when we get us armed for security reasons” Bad concord and they all accepted to go back.

“For sure, I’m gonna Bleep that gal and lick her ass to Gage’s face, that’s a promise!” Tyrant swore.

“I gotcha, T” Hoodie said right behind him as they went out of the woods.

“Are you okay?” Gage asked against himself, he shouldn’t be worried about this problem he brought upon himself.

“I’m not and will never be. I want to talk to my parents, they must be so worried about me” She confided sadly
read more @ https://wizad.com.ng/ghetto-blues-chapter-4/ follow me tomorrow for the next episode

(1) (Reply)

Just Check In Please / Because Of Valentine's Day, Heaven.... / Every Man Born To Cheat, WATCH What Popular Star Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.