Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

What Will Ever Make You Think Of Calling Off Your Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Ever Make You Think Of Calling Off Your Wedding (1072 Views)

NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls / What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... / Calling Off Ur Relationship After Intoduction Because Of Religious Differences (2) (3) (4)

What Will Ever Make You Think Of Calling Off Your Wedding by minto(m): 1:53am On Aug 02, 2007
Just a few weeks ahead, the invitation cards are out, you have spent so much money putting necessary arrangements in place and suddenly,God forbid you're on a desperate bid to call off the wedding.
What on earth could be your reason(s) for wanting to do that?
Re: What Will Ever Make You Think Of Calling Off Your Wedding by ima1(f): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2007
if i found out he cheated during the course of the relationship n i ask him n he says its true, then its over
Re: What Will Ever Make You Think Of Calling Off Your Wedding by rikkyjen(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2007
ima1:

if i found out he cheated during the course of the relationship n i ask him n he says its true, then its over

So the best thing for him is to lie or what?, !!!
Re: What Will Ever Make You Think Of Calling Off Your Wedding by CrazyMan(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2007
I'll do the same
Re: What Will Ever Make You Think Of Calling Off Your Wedding by osereka(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2007
@imai
you are not ready to marry then
Re: What Will Ever Make You Think Of Calling Off Your Wedding by iice(f): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2007
Hmmmmm
Re: What Will Ever Make You Think Of Calling Off Your Wedding by ima1(f): 1:43am On Aug 04, 2007
osereka:

@imai
you are not ready to marry then

@osereka
would you marry your woman if you found out she cheated on you during the course of your relationship or the nite before your wedding. abeg no naija man will even continue with the wedding, so its not about being ready to marry, its about marrying someone you can trust and will be faithful to you

rikkyjen:

So the best thing for him is to lie or what?, !!!

@rikkyjen
as long as i don't know about it then we are fine,
Re: What Will Ever Make You Think Of Calling Off Your Wedding by angelchi(f): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2007
will b back. grin
Re: What Will Ever Make You Think Of Calling Off Your Wedding by mchileks4luv(f): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
minto: Just a few weeks ahead, the invitation cards are out, you have spent so much money putting necessary arrangements in place and suddenly,God forbid you're on a desperate bid to call off the wedding.
What on earth could be your reason(s) for wanting to do that?
If i found out that M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ guy cheated on ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ if i truly luv i won't leave him,i continue the marriage.but i will make him pay 4 it later.
Re: What Will Ever Make You Think Of Calling Off Your Wedding by nonysmith(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
ima1: if i found out he cheated during the course of the relationship n i ask him n he says its true, then its over
wake up my sister......there are worse tinz dan dat
Re: What Will Ever Make You Think Of Calling Off Your Wedding by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
When I find out he is gay!

My Supposed Girlfriend Can't Break-up With Her Ex / Please Read I Need Ur Advice / This Is How I Bargain With Ladies.