Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

The Joys Of Being Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Joys Of Being Single (284 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Joys Of Being Single by nickyj19: 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Does anyone else here enjoy being single? I thought it might be fun to have a thread for people who enjoy being on their own. This isn't to say being single is superior to relationships, or you can't enjoy both. But, so many threads in Love and Dating are very negative, or about how awful it is being alone. While I enjoy activities with others, I like being single because I don't have to plan everything with someone. After a week of worrying about other people's needs at work, this is enjoyable...and often necessary. While I never expected a perfect partner, it's also nice not having to worry about other people's insecurities. I don't mean people who work on their problems, which is fine. I mean those who want to dump their unwanted feelings on you. I'm happy to deal with my own issues, work on my own goals, and pursue my own desires, instead of feeling like a free therapist--especially for issues the other person doesn't want to resolve. It's fun to plan what you want, go when you want, and live how you want, within reason. To find your own balance, instead of constantly feeling exhausting while trying to recharge. I also find I have time to be in touch with myself more deeply and know myself better. Too much of my own relationship experience was me communicating directly with someone who didn't want that. My life feels more my own, instead of endless compromises with no one ending up happy. What do you enjoy about single life
Re: The Joys Of Being Single by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
My unclothedness.
I don't like wearing clothes inside a house
Re: The Joys Of Being Single by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.
Re: The Joys Of Being Single by AdeniyiA(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Wisesaying001:
You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.

Anti-divine school of thought

(1) (Reply)

Kids Stay Away / I Need An Answer / Nigerian Lady Disrupts Her Husband's Wedding Ceremony To His Second Wife (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.