Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) (70263 Views)

Court Orders Police To Produce Properties Seized From Matawalle’s Residence / 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) / Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:
One thing I have noticed, is that the north worships corruption. That's why they insist on electing and supporting corrupt people. Check buharri, Ganduje and almost all the Northern governors are very corrupt and supposed to be sitting inside a jail.

This Northern kleptomania is the reason they hang on to power, 3ven when it's obvious they have nothing to add to leadership, their greed is so deep that I don't understand.

Northern corruption has been fueling insecurity, check the possibility of missing guns, diverted bullets and bombs getting to Bandits and other criminals, these guys may even be selling guns bought with Niger Delta oil money to Mali, Niger and Chad.

Ok, but you were supporting and worshipping Daziani, Mama piss, Metu and other corrupt individuals in the Jonathan administration yet you are here posting rubbish trash.
If this late officer had been from your region, you will be here by now crying and wailing tribalism.
Hypocrisy is in your blood.
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
Is this a 3D art undecided

1 Like

Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
Any heavy looting in this country must involve a northerner...nawa o..

From dasuki to this one.

Northern guys in the upper security echelons are doing the do.
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:
One thing I have noticed, is that the north worships corruption. That's why they insist on electing and supporting corrupt people. Check buharri, Ganduje and almost all the Northern governors are very corrupt and supposed to be sitting inside a jail.

This Northern kleptomania is the reason they hang on to power, 3ven when it's obvious they have nothing to add to leadership, their greed is so deep that I don't understand.

Northern corruption has been fueling insecurity, check the possibility of missing guns, diverted bullets and bombs getting to Bandits and other criminals, these guys may even be selling guns bought with Niger Delta oil money to Mali, Niger and Chad.
Please check out the NIger Delta Development Agency, Ministry of the Niger Delta and Governors of the States of the Niger Delta, preventing the Niger Delta from becoming Dubai of Africa.
Don’t tell me that all these organizations are lead by Northerners.

1 Like

Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by gidado14(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Passionate888:
Aboki dey thief o
Shey Diezani na aboki too

1 Like

Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
All those is happening because he's late.

What about those alive, retired or still serving?

1 Like

Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by olaks4real(m): 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
This man used to be a lecturer in ahmadu bello University, after he retired bfo his death. He taught me public sector accounting in my final year.

3 Likes

Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Sholaco: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
Don't be deceived, the northerners know how to protect their own in the spirit of northernization. The corrupt officer is very much alive.
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Musty112: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
And now, he is before his lord and has reached what he put forward. Every last dime..the day of accountability beckons!!
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by illicit(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
olaks4real:
This man used to be a lecturer in ahmadu bello University, after he retired bfo his death. He taught me public sector accounting in my final year.

He is a a crook

I hope he didn't teach you crooking

1 Like

Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Spandau: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
lalasticlala:
The seized properties earlier reported belong to Late General Aminu Maude.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/02/16/efcc-update-late-general-aminu-maudes-ill-gotten-properties-in-pictures/%3famp=1

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6989250/24-properties-seized-top-military

Na dem. Fulani. Why is his face looking so waxed?
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Loud it

DrGoodman:

1 Like

Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by 234daniel2010(m): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
I am sure EFCC will go after other properties in his family name.

I sell Inventory Management System with POS.
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Spandau: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
gidado14:

Shey Diezani na aboki too

Must he copy her? A military man for that matter. To whom much is trusted, to him much is expected.
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by DroppingLiquid: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Omo niggas dey loot this country on a steady. WE NEED TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by gidado14(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
Spandau:

Must he copy her? A military man for that matter. To whom much is trusted, to him much is expected.
if he copy her na for london them go arrest him
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by starlingbawa(m): 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
The BIG question is, Would this have been possible were he still alive?
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by GodisFirst: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nonsense, let them seize from the living and not from the dead, then I will agree that they are actually winning the fight against corruption.
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by ArewaFamous(m): 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:

This corruption is in every region in this Nigeria no region is left behind pls
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
You can imagine the assets of Burutai.
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by ALFADOS(m): 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:

Go and find out your source of corruption in this country
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by hotseat: 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
It's good the identify of the thief has now been officially disclosed after the initial unknown "top military officer" tag.

The unfortunate thing is that he, like Abacha, died before the "long arm of the law" caught up with him.

There are so many out there who are committing similar if not worse crimes than this thieving fellow, but are living, so no qualms.

The Dead Stay Dumb

If you know you know!
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by mmsen: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
EFCC could do this 100 times and they'd barely scratch the surface.
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Ugonna62: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
Just a tip of the icebag,the looting will continue until Nigeria collaps,no one loves the country because they know Nigeria is not a Nation but an enterprise,everybody is craving for his or her own shear.and nothing more.
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by RealistRedpiler: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
The South and east scam white people while the North and her friends scam Nigerians.
Yahoo dey different ooo grin
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by gadgethead: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:

Because they know Nigeria doesn't have any hope of remaining together for long.

Also because they know we are weak and only vent our anger on social media
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
Long throat
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by victorcompovine(m): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
Even if the General is late and the buildings confisticated and forfeited to the FG, what will be the eventuality of the outcome of this decision? still looting,...... it will be shared among co-corrupt officials.

NIGERIA IS IN A DOOM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ozubulu Church Killing: See Why You Should Not Trust Nigeria Newspapers (Pics) / Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State / Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.