Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) (70235 Views)

Court Orders Police To Produce Properties Seized From Matawalle’s Residence / 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) / Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by GistFullGround: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2022

The touch-up on the picture is too much; how will people recognize the thief?

Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by akpunda86: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
lalasticlala:
The seized properties earlier reported belong to Late General Aminu Maude.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/02/16/efcc-update-late-general-aminu-maudes-ill-gotten-properties-in-pictures/%3famp=1

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6989250/24-properties-seized-top-military

This man is richer than him A bursar with federal technical Awka

Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
This must be a cover up. Why don't they give his name to the public earlier on. I'm very sure the criminal is alive. It is another northerner that will buy those properties.
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Sunnyg7: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
Why are we so greed, what is wrong with black, we just acquired things that we don't really need.
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by drmuchin: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
BARAWO grin

1 Like

Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by objobj: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:

Because they know Nigeria doesn't have any hope of remaining together for long.

pls stay away with our biafra mentality
is that a licence ?
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Unibenfucker106: 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh
PaedophileProph32: .Up Ghana. com. The site is nice. Ghanaian also need a platform like NL to generate their own content

Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
affable4:
Everly. The name, reason for the delay.

I think u missed the point. First, the man is dead. How can u seize properties from a dead man? Second, if he were alive, would efcc have been able to seize the properties? They just using the dead man as a scapegoat and prove that they are working. Are they saying that he was the most corrupt military officer till date? Let's not get carried away with this circus
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by ultimateprof: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
This man have rapped this country finish.
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Greedy thief,
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Wakanakarue: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
I'm tired abeg.... Nothing works here,nothing at all except tribalism, religion which are great tools for corruption.

But like say this general is from the East this thread go Don reach 1000 hate comment.

1 Like

Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Bbdiyya: 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:
One thing I have noticed, is that the north worships corruption. That's why they insist on electing and supporting corrupt people. Check buharri, Ganduje and almost all the Northern governors are very corrupt and supposed to be sitting inside a jail.

This Northern kleptomania is the reason they hang on to power, 3ven when it's obvious they have nothing to add to leadership, their greed is so deep that I don't understand.

Northern corruption has been fueling insecurity, check the possibility of missing guns, diverted bullets and bombs getting to Bandits and other criminals, these guys may even be selling guns bought with Niger Delta oil money to Mali, Niger and Chad.
Bro, your comment is full of bias and hypocrisy. corrupt individuals know no boundary be it North, south, East or West a clear example is Pandora revelation.
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by shotuns: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
Something is telling me, na cover up. The owner of those properties is still alive. Announcing a dead man's name as owner will bury the investigation. They protect their own always.
Anyways, I know Nigeria is gone already, na past glory we dey live on, make we see what will happen before 2023.

1 Like

Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Allisgud: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
See wetin person gatherd thru corrupt means,he even put almost everything for kanu Incase tribal war start
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by HeadNigga: 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
olaks4real:
This man used to be a lecturer in ahmadu bello University, after he retired bfo his death. He taught me public sector accounting in my final year.
he was a lecturer in the department of accounting. I knew him.

1 Like

Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by gracealonev: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
That's normal in Nigeria! Only the southerners get prosecuted and jailed for corruption. The only bank MD from the north (Bank of the North) to be jailed was freed. In those days of Abacha's Failed Bank Tribunal, only bank MDs from the south were jailed. Banks like Allied Bank and AIB quietly went under without a single person investigated not to talk of being prosecuted.

You will remember this when it's time to bring Gandollars to justice. Despite the prima facie evidence against him, you will then know that some animals are more equal than the others.

DrGoodman:
One thing I have noticed, is that the north worships corruption. That's why they insist on electing and supporting corrupt people. Check buharri, Ganduje and almost all the Northern governors are very corrupt and supposed to be sitting inside a jail.

This Northern kleptomania is the reason they hang on to power, 3ven when it's obvious they have nothing to add to leadership, their greed is so deep that I don't understand.

Northern corruption has been fueling insecurity, check the possibility of missing guns, diverted bullets and bombs getting to Bandits and other criminals, these guys may even be selling guns bought with Niger Delta oil money to Mali, Niger and Chad.
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
This read and speaks red herring loudly...it’s looking give a dead man a bad name and hang him with it but I’d be damned as a relative if I don’t raise alarm after this release that he’s not the true culprit!and that this is just a ruse,cover up and media circus!
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
So na person wey don die property them dey steal sef... Why not investigate the living??

EFCC. una dey mad!

That guy could have become that rich through genuine business sef
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Invictuse: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
You igbos n foolishness

So Peter Peter Obi, Kalu Orji, Theodore Orji Ikpeazu Abaribe Umahi you elect are saints ba or bigotry n foolishness won't let you see that ?!

DrGoodman:

1 Like

Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:

This is very true,you failed to mention some few Northerners like Diezani,James Ibori,Alemheyesia,Tompolo,Mama Peace,Orubebe,Ikpeazu,Onoghen,Fowler,the list is endless.

1 Like

Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Calicoe: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
How can this country progress when there are over a million of his kind in government
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Bigheart042(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
HAUSA.....
Thiefers...

DropsMic:
But but Hausa no dey thief..., only southerners

Properties wey the same Hausas/Fulanis go still rethief..
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Arrant bullocks! undecided. This ain't no picture but a caricature!
Let's see his REAL PICTURE,
name, shame and jail THE CHRONIC THIEF FOR LIFE!

ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
The man really dealt with the country! He died without taking a dime along! What a shame!
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by t2luv1: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
lalasticlala:
The seized properties earlier reported belong to Late General Aminu Maude.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/02/16/efcc-update-late-general-aminu-maudes-ill-gotten-properties-in-pictures/%3famp=1

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6989250/24-properties-seized-top-military

Where is that piece of sh*t @Walkee guy when one needs him? Now he is gonna start saying I hate the North. I don't hate the North, correction I despised them. Like I always say I am still yet to encounter someone from the North working to send themself to school outside that country. The North is the only region in that country that likes the current setup of that country. Why won't they, They never had it so good.
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Tzar(m): 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
Yet the corrupt man will pray religiously 5 times a day. Bloody hypocites!
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Raph82(m): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Northerners, the holiest Muslims on earth, lol!!!. Even Saudi Arabians are not as holy as they are. Hiding under religion and force to perpetrate heinous crimes, including stealing of Nigeria's future. No wonder dem full uniform jobs for Nigeria. Military, police force, immigration, customs, NCDC, just mention it.
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by frog12: 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:

You are not far from the truth, these northern politicians are fantastically corrupt, every other region is learning from them and they will do everything possible to cling to power especially now that the babies (BH, Bandits, Herdman, almajiris etc) they trained have over grown their control so they can't do any economic activities like farming, rearing cattle and even legitimate trading again, the only option now is looting the national treasurer.
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by Geeman2006: 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:

What kind of hypocrisy is this.. Are people from other region corrupt free! Very dull comment. The OP did not even read the topic well from where he sourced it. The bloody thief is not who he posted on the topic. Just for clicks , he rushed to copy and paste the story.
Re: General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) by t2luv1: 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
ultimateprof:
This man have rapped this country finish.

He's a small potato compared to the Yoruba messiah Jagaban. To make matter worse he is running to be President let that sink in for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ozubulu Church Killing: See Why You Should Not Trust Nigeria Newspapers (Pics) / INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.