Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Where Can I Change Naira To Gambian Dalasi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Change Naira To Gambian Dalasi (1020 Views)

A Gambian's Perspective On Nigeria After Visiting Lagos And Abuja / ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Change Naira To Gambian Dalasi by Blackzero: 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
pls where can i change naira to gambian dalasi, in gambia, and whats the rate, honest answers are wlcomed

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Change Naira To Gambian Dalasi by feelgoodstuffs(m): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
I have some dalasis...
Re: Where Can I Change Naira To Gambian Dalasi by feelgoodstuffs(m): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Blackzero:
pls where can i change naira to gambian dalasi, in gambia, and whats the rate, honest answers are wlcomed

Are you in The Gambia?
Re: Where Can I Change Naira To Gambian Dalasi by Bullman(m): 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
Blackzero:

Hello bro
Trust the gambia is treating you just fine..
Will like to know if you had to go with a covid test result and yellow fever vaccine card before u were allowed into the gambia ?
Re: Where Can I Change Naira To Gambian Dalasi by Blackzero: 1:28am On Feb 17, 2022
feelgoodstuffs:

Are you in The Gambia?
yes not really just asking for a friend
Re: Where Can I Change Naira To Gambian Dalasi by Blackzero: 1:28am On Feb 17, 2022
Bullman:

Hello bro
Trust the gambia is treating you just fine..
Will like to know if you had to go with a covid test result and yellow fever vaccine card before u were allowed into the gambia ?
yeah a frend did, but got a covid vaccine card instead, he used road
Re: Where Can I Change Naira To Gambian Dalasi by Blackzero: 1:30am On Feb 17, 2022
feelgoodstuffs:
I have some dalasis... Contact me on +220twoZero13fourzero3
what's your rate and location
Re: Where Can I Change Naira To Gambian Dalasi by feelgoodstuffs(m): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2022
Blackzero:
what's your rate and location
Let’s talk on WhatsApp bro.
Re: Where Can I Change Naira To Gambian Dalasi by AgentGoat: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
Blackzero:

Contact abba kyari in NDLEA cell grin
Re: Where Can I Change Naira To Gambian Dalasi by SensetionalGoal(m): 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
AgentGoat:

Contact abba kyari in NDLEA cell grin

he said honest answer... don't be agent of goat

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Change Naira To Gambian Dalasi by AAAD(m): 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
If you are in Gambia right now their is a place in majie,around speed filling station the agent is trustworthy and her exchange rate is above 10. 3 or so. If you need her number let me know
Re: Where Can I Change Naira To Gambian Dalasi by Blackzero: 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
feelgoodstuffs:

Let’s talk on WhatsApp bro.
OK drop ur contact
Re: Where Can I Change Naira To Gambian Dalasi by Marimart: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
AAAD:
If you are in Gambia right now their is a place in majie,around speed filling station the agent is trustworthy and her exchange rate is above 10. 3 or so. If you need her number let me know
Give us her number please
Re: Where Can I Change Naira To Gambian Dalasi by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:11am On Feb 20, 2022
Blackzero:
OK drop ur contact

Re: Where Can I Change Naira To Gambian Dalasi by AAAD(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
Marimart:

Give us her number please
You dont expect me to drop her number in a public forum

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Change Naira To Gambian Dalasi by Marimart: 11:04am On Feb 24, 2022
AAAD:

You dont expect me to drop her number in a public forum
I will send you email
Re: Where Can I Change Naira To Gambian Dalasi by Blackzero: 11:37am On Feb 25, 2022
Marimart:

I will send you email
ok

(1) (Reply)

3 Nigerians Win Councilor Election In Canada, 2 Get Top Appointments In Alberta / LMIA Job In Canada / Japa Or No Japa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.