Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

My Three Exs Calling Within Two Weeks Interval To Visit Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Three Exs Calling Within Two Weeks Interval To Visit Me (475 Views)

I Was Shocked By What I Saw When She Came To Visit Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Three Exs Calling Within Two Weeks Interval To Visit Me by Geonigga(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Let me go straight to the point, sometimes last week Saturday, one of my ex babes chatted me up to know if I'm around so that she can visit me. Coincidentally another one called me complaining that I have abandoned her ever since and after a lot of back and front as to who abandoned who, she said I should invite her whenever I'm free. Just today I was at the office another one called that she is visiting her uncle that resides in my area and that she will love to visit me when she arrives. I have been pondering why the suddened requests from these ladies whom I never expected to cross their paths again or is it a game plan or conspiracy but I doubt because all the three ladies don't know one another. I'm so relunctant to grant their request because I really want to concentrate and plan myself well.
Re: My Three Exs Calling Within Two Weeks Interval To Visit Me by DoggoneDogg: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
OP the Coven have successfully identified you.
Run

Use this format:
Give one of them a hotel to meet you.
Rent another room to peep from.
If you don't notice the other two around, relax and lash grin

2 Likes

Re: My Three Exs Calling Within Two Weeks Interval To Visit Me by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Becareful with your deek

1 Like

Re: My Three Exs Calling Within Two Weeks Interval To Visit Me by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Lols you can run but you cannot hide

1 Like

Re: My Three Exs Calling Within Two Weeks Interval To Visit Me by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Geonigga:
Let me go straight to the point, sometimes last week Saturday, one of my ex babes chatted me up to know if I'm around so that she can visit me. Coincidentally another one called me complaining that I have abandoned her ever since and after a lot of back and front as to who abandoned who, she said I should invite her whenever I'm free. Just today I was at the office another one called that she is visiting her uncle that resides in my area and that she will love to visit me when she arrives. I have been pondering why the suddened requests from these ladies whom I never expected to cross their paths again or is it a game plan or conspiracy but I doubt because all the three ladies don't know one another. I'm so relunctant to grant their request because I really want to concentrate and plan myself well.
Don't. Think. With. Your. Dick.

Sh** like this never end well... You should know that... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Three Exs Calling Within Two Weeks Interval To Visit Me by Zonefree(m): 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
Money is coming your way.

Women can smell money from 80,000 miles.

I'll advice you avoid them. If you looseguard, the money will slip from your fingers. Stay focus

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Glass Tumbler Found In Woman’s Bladder 4 Years After She Used It As S3x Toy / 8 Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You / How to get permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.