Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? (27848 Views)

Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution / Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) / Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by charleoj(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
I don't think anyone leaves the university a virgin because if you are not bleeped by a guy or a girl, the school will definitely Bleep you
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by merits(m): 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kemistri4:
Can anyone on nairaland truthfully say he/she left the university a virgin? cheesy

Let's hear from you my people
Who virgin help?

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Sermwell(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
faithfull18:
Why not? This post reminds me of Elijah in the Bible who kept saying he was the only one left and God told him he had 7000 preserved who haven't knelt to Baal, they were spotless.

No matter how bad the people of the world become, there will always be those who are uncontaminated, long story short.
They're asking you a question, this one is here calling Elijah!
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Albertone(m): 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
IgboWarlord:
Males shouldn't count ooo... There are billions of male virgins on this planet..Before Uni,during Uni and after Uni..There are much more male virgins out there than anybody can guess.

Masturbation makes it easier to stay a virgin.
If not,konji go dey kill people.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by faithfull18(f): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
Sermwell:

They're asking you a question, this one is here calling Elijah!
If I sound you ehn, you will bounce back to where you are coming from undecided
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by supereagle(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kemistri4:
Can anyone on nairaland truthfully say he/she left the university a virgin? cheesy

I am a genuine living witness.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Yes
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by MVLOX(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
Carot:
boring guy

Lol... Well you don't know cha...
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Aaay: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
No
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Benprass(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Of course, it’s not.

It’s a matter of principle and self discipline.

I tell you, if you aint discipline it can't be possible.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by moneymagnet(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
As unbelievable as it may seem theres still virgins out there, and Yes I graduated from the university at the age 22 as a virgin. I had my first sex ever 3years ago at the age of 26.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Sniper101(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
Me sef I no be virgin before I enter Uni
So, what are we talking about undecided
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Prettychild(f): 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kemistri4:

Yes. There are plenty, both males and females.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by VincenzoZhuxu: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
From Esho the chance is zero
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Afolashade00(f): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
23jerryking:
Yes, even now. And believe me, I know there's nothing wrong with me. It's all about priorities and the choices I make for myself and decisions I take over certain things.

You just spoke my mind, thank you.
I don't know why people find it weird to believe one's virginity status .
We all have different priorities and our decisions differs.
I'm happy for the path I choose, no regret.
To that guy that always shout all Nigerian girls are useless , they are hoes blah blah , be calming down ,smile.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by mudiana(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kemistri4:

I did. Na small thing.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by sript: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
It's possible...

As I type, I'm sitting with my next door neighbour and she still a virgin. Even my roommate too is one, and we'll be graduating in few months time (make ASUU head just correct, it appears their brains is under mutations)

Although in my case, I'm not a virgin even before I got admission, but in school here I don't have a girlfriend
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Treasure17(m): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
Yes I did.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Maconstruct(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
Despite being able to give my guys relationship n sexual nohows not based on experience but instincts. I am.
My inner circle n girls would never believe even my mum doesn't believe me.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by omoalaafin: 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
Married my wife a virgin. We both attended the same University. I graduated 2007 and she graduated 2009. She went for service in the North and we got married 2012.

The fact that majority of guys and ladies are promiscuous doesn't mean everyone is.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Lantosed: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kemistri4:

Not only university but also left NYSC as a virgin. No big deal about it.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Duokc: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
Yes, a lots...
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Sakobaba(m): 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Una dey craze with all these University tag all the time. Shey polytechnic and college of edu no be higher institution again abi
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Blackdisciple(m): 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
Sure there is, I know of a guy back then in Jos .
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Final year and still a Virgin

#teamvirginstillmarriage

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by holluikon(m): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ask Girls, ladies, women

As for we the first gender; we are virgin always, all the time and everytime....
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by salt1: 6:14am On Feb 18, 2022
Why not? I did. Until I got married.
Not everyone is involved in the recklessness of this generation. Many young people respect their bodies and are also focused and God-fearing
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Omoluabiii(m): 8:24am On Feb 18, 2022
Im not. While in school , I lost count bro.. Its over hundred..
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Omoluabiii(m): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2022
faithfull18:

If I sound you ehn, you will bounce back to where you are coming from undecided

you too have just called elijah too.
faithfullll, talk your own grin
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Taku555(m): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2022
My close friend and I graduated from the same university. We both got admission to study the same course just like during our undergraduate days. By God's Grace, we shall round off Master's degree on or before June. He is still a virgin at 34.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by domchike(m): 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
My wife did
Even her service year
So proud of her
Kemistri4:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Western Education? / Man Gives Scholarship To Ikechukwu Samuel, A Poor Boy He Met On Abia Street / ASUU STRIKE:- NANS Factions Exchange Blows In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.