Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? (27732 Views)

Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution / Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) / Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by pocohantas(f): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2022
Acidosis:

Sure, a lot.

The fact that this is even a topic for discussion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by faithfull18(f): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2022
Why not? This post reminds me of Elijah in the Bible who kept saying he was the only one left and God told him he had 7000 preserved who haven't knelt to Baal, they were spotless.

No matter how bad the people of the world become, there will always be those who are uncontaminated, long story short.

17 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2022
You go be virgin before you graduate a virgin na.

All this people wey from 15yrs Dem don Sabi preek
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Kutunban: 8:44am On Feb 17, 2022
Yes, my wife. Dear queens it's honorable and sweet to marry as a virgin especially when you are well educated. Don't allow pressure to make you give in.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by HBB1(m): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2022
What is the big deal?
Is sex that important?

Come on man!
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Mgada1ne(m): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2022
Sure ,we are many

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by immortalcrown(m): 8:45am On Feb 17, 2022
Many even finish masters as virgins. Not all are conquered by the temptation of sexual immorality. Let us stop thinking that the good we could not achieve cannot be achieved by other people. We are neither the best nor the worst. Many are worse than us and many are better than us.

16 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Pharaohny: 8:45am On Feb 17, 2022
Just because you are wayward doesn't mean other people prefer your way of life we should stop generalizing nonsense
When an abnormalities becomes an habit that doesn't mean we should standardize it cool sad grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Tribalism123(m): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2022
It is possible.

I would have been such a victim but I said HELL NO. Na so girls just come de collect their rounds on and off. I helped them a lot sha.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Lightway: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2022
Albertone:
Me!
I'm graduating next year.

Na shyness cause my own no be one kain morals.

A guy that is shy

Is this how you want to make money in life?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by MufasaLion: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2022
Yes, I know of some (including females).

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by destinychidi: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2022
yes

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Lightway: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
A friend of mine recently told me that he never had se.x all through our stay in the university. I was shocked

How many did you have sex. Once or twice?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2022
[s]
Vvhnchj:
CURRENT STRATEGIES TO SECURE THE BEST JOBS IN NIGERIA IN 2022!

If you've applied for two or more jobs and have not yet been contacted for an interview, it is a clear indication that your CV is ineffective and needs professional help.

If you're sick of being in this position and desperately need an effective CV, pay attention to what you're about to read.

I know exactly where you can find assistance. There is a company that will rewrite your resume (CV) and convert it into a potent marketing tool that will land you multiple interview invitations. 99 percent Guaranteed. They will open you up to the international community by offering you E.U..R.O..P.A.S..S standard C.V. formats.

They provide FAST, RELIABLE, and AFFORDABLE service. To top it all off, they're presently offering a promo with up to a 60% discount!

Now, here's the sweet part: the first twenty persons to contact them within a week of seeing this post will get a CV revamp for just N3,999 instead of the original N10,000 price. Take advantage of THIS!!

Look up their contact information below and begin your trip to success.

C.a.ll or What.sap.p @ 07.0.35.35.197.6
[/s]
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by PointZerom: 8:48am On Feb 17, 2022
Kemistri4:
Can anyone on nairaland truthfully say he/she left the university a virgin? cheesy

Let's hear from you my people

My wife left University a virgin. I have said it here before.

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Fcwilly: 8:48am On Feb 17, 2022
To be virgin is good but if you're a lady and interested in getting married and you are above 25years and still claiming to be a virgin, you're not doing yourself any good.
If you cherish your virgin status please get married before you get to age 25.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Greatfullheart: 8:49am On Feb 17, 2022
I spent 4years @ Auchi poly and left as a virgin. Now am in my 2nd year @ Fed. Poly. Nasarawa am still a virgin.

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by tjay4real(m): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2022
Yes
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Skyfly007: 8:50am On Feb 17, 2022
Kemistri4:
Can anyone on nairaland truthfully say he/she left the university a virgin? cheesy

Let's hear from you my people
my fiancee left University a Virgin....

So there are still many others like her

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Greatfullheart: 8:50am On Feb 17, 2022
vincentjk:
I've a friend who's a virgin and currently serving.

Hasn't been easy for the friend tho.
what about you?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Smithwilliams826: 8:50am On Feb 17, 2022
What of females?
Na only male be V for here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by egunna(m): 8:51am On Feb 17, 2022
toofit007:
my wife did. I met her in Wailo camp some years back when I came for youth service.
wailo,Bauchi state
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by uptownemmygee(m): 8:51am On Feb 17, 2022
I didn't even finish sec sch as a virgin talk more of institution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by ImaIma1(f): 8:51am On Feb 17, 2022
Piece of cake...UI
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by advanceDNA: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2022
vincentjk:
I've a friend who's a virgin and currently serving.

Hasn't been easy for the friend tho.

What’s hard there?? Sexual urge they pain person ?? Or e they cause stomach ache??
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by alphaNomega: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2022
Yes, the very ugly ones and people with low sex drive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Noblex2011(m): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2022
I did oooo
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by CaptainFM1: 8:53am On Feb 17, 2022
What analysis are you trying to do with this your useless topic?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by cl0r0x: 8:54am On Feb 17, 2022
I lost mine in primary school lipsrsealed
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Saint1960: 8:54am On Feb 17, 2022
Yah
My current gf, igbenedion uni
I disvirgin after uni

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NECO Nov/Dec 2005 Result / Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) / ESUT Calls Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.