Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? (27764 Views)

Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution / Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) / Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Carot: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2022
piroux:
I did. And I still am. We are for keeping the marriage bed holy and undefiled.

Infact, most of my friends did as well and got married as virgins.
you are so boring
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Indispensable85(m): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2022
Sure
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Albertone(m): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2022
Lightway:

A guy that is shy

Is this how you want to make money in life?

Boss no enter me like that na grin

You fit drop one or two tips for me abeg.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Fcwilly: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2022
TenQ:

So non virgins easily get husband's?!
Not like that
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by gbagyiza: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2022
23jerryking:
Yes, even now. And believe me, I know there's nothing wrong with me. It's all about priorities and the choices I make for myself and decisions I take over certain things.

You made the right choice and i will encourage you to continue in that line until you are married. Many young people don't know that sex (out side wedlock) is spiritually connected to a person's destiny.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by spencekat(m): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2022
YES
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by SirMichael1: 9:41am On Feb 17, 2022
ValCon888:
I used to know a girl who left the school a virgin.

She studied anatomy in Nigeria for 4years, did her NYSC, and went abroad to read medicine for 6years including housemanship and she's still a virgin.
A decade in school and still a virgin.

Maybe she doesn't have a vigina.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Carot: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2022
Occurstaem:

Yes, we plenty ooo.
My twins sister and I.
Everything is intact.
your twin sister can't just be wasting like that. am coming to tear her nylon
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Semaj77(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2022
Kemistri4:
Can anyone on nairaland truthfully say he/she left the university a virgin? cheesy

Let's hear from you my people

You're invariably saying all men who married their wives as virgins married uneducated/illiterate women
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Binhamid(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2022
ValCon888:
I used to know a girl who left the school a virgin.

She studied anatomy in Nigeria for 4years, did her NYSC, and went abroad to read medicine for 6years including housemanship and she's still a virgin.
A decade in school and still a virgin.

Did you reach there and confirmed or it's actale of "she told me so"
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2022
Yes my wife was a virgin when I met her
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Carot: 9:47am On Feb 17, 2022
Blessingsam2318:
even ugly girls em go still nack ooo grin grin
ugly girls dey come collect lecture from my room
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by EmyGod(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2022
A man who never touch a woman but secretly masturbate is not different from a habitual fornicator.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Primenet(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2022
Just say 2% can leave school still virgin while 98% lost theirs.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by maticar: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2022
Kemistri4:
Can anyone on nairaland truthfully say he/she left the university a virgin? cheesy

Yes my wife did

She was 35 when I married her

It's possible

But I didnt

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Munzy14(m): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2022
Eyegroup:
Honestly i'm and i know many engineering student will be ...
Lol...Engine boys no get paroles for women na...Their paroles na banter and solving fluid mechanisms and thermodynamics.. grin

I like engine guys though...funny people.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by meobizy(f): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2022
Damn. Nairalanders are ignorant.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by audubash: 9:51am On Feb 17, 2022
Yeah, graduated 2016, NYSC 2018, M.Sc. 2021, BUK, AKWA IBOM and BUK respectively, I'm 30, Aboki and Muslim. l will never fornicate inshallah, hoping to get married next year I didn't do it as a single talkless of being married and the punishment for adulterer in my religion is death a humiliating one, May Allah continue to guard our chastity, ameen.

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by TemmyT002(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2022
Mtchewww
Very easy
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by cletz991(m): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2022
I did with lost of blow jobs and hand jobs
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by mnwogu(m): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2022
Did they even enter the university a virgin?
Answer me!!!
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Munzy14(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2022
Kutunban:
Yes, my wife. Dear queens it's honorable and sweet to marry as a virgin especially when you are well educated. Don't allow pressure to make you give in.
Truth...Is we have many virgins out there...I feel it is just a banter when I hear guys say no more virgins...A big fallacy..

We even have virgins wey sabi deep deep and talk about sex often and on..But are fully virgins.

Like you said, it is honourable to marry as a virgin..When you have one with a decent character and educated as well..It is cute
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by MoneyGoDrop: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2022
whippersnapper
you shouldn't be. there are More pressing issues to attend to than women. Though I got admission aged 15 .till I graduated I never had a girlfriend not to talk of been oxlade.

You entered university at 15? Nawa o, private universities and their admissions sef.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Erikiel(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2022
Kemistri4:

Let's hear from you my people in

Yes, cheesy
Honestly I myself am surprised, I no just vibe with those girls.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Henon: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2022
No matter how immoral our society has become there are still people with strong will to do good.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by TenQ: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2022
Fcwilly:

Not like that
Sex wouldn't be the main criteria for looking for a wife ABI?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by ernie1234(m): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2022
My wife graduated untouched...

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Tdyke4lyf(m): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2022
Yes o. Still a virgin. Went through the university and graduated been a virgin. Was a President for my CDS and music director for NCCF during my youth service (2017). Still i came out a virgin. Even till now, still upholding virginity. It was not easy sha

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Aidejay(m): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2022
OP I hope you have your answer now.
Infact a majority of people who enter university as virgins will come out as virgins. Regardless of the sexual promiscuity rampart in educational institutions.
If I was to use numbers I'd say at most 60% of people that go in virgns will come out virgins.

It's sad that the remaining 40% or minority is being used to cast a wide net on the majority because of the way social media has normalised social conscious sexual activity.

Me personally I can remember days where I'll be in the room and my roommate will carry girl to the bathroom to fck. Or at night when they'll think I'm asleep and start fckin.

So it's a fact, people have sex in university and higher institutions very well YET the people who don't outnumber them.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Aidejay(m): 10:15am On Feb 17, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

You must be extremely naive (except of course, you are just joking). I went to AAU when it was referred to by CNN as the 2nd most dangerous university on earth and center of immorality.

But I can tel you, I knew of so many very hot babes and extremely fine guys who graduated as virgins. Some of them, even from appearance and how they dress, you may be tempted to condemn them, yet they were virgins.

From societal observation, I can boldly tell you say na ugly guys and ugly girls Dey even quick disvirgin and Dey get many body count... cos they want to prove a point. They want to massage their ego that they are not really bad looking. It help boost their confidence.
That last part tho it's so true. I swear it's very true.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by piroux(f): 10:16am On Feb 17, 2022
Carot:
you are so boring

You are right, quite boring.

I have never had the drama that comes with sexual entanglements, broken heart, feeling used, unsafe sex, postinor 2, pregnancy scare, missing my period, sexually transmitted diseases, the walk of shame the feeling of inadequacy, the sense of shame before God etc.

If that's boring, trust me, I own it. I am very happy with it. I will own my boring and keep my self. Fortunately, I still retain my freewill. grin

6 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by vaxx: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2022
Kemistri4:

someone I know very closed to my heart does ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL / Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die / 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.