Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? (27722 Views)

Introducing Samuel Maduka University: A Pioneering Entrepreneurial Institution / Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) / Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by javaguru: 10:21am On Feb 17, 2022
lack of opportunity 😂 shaa, but me Na virgin, am tall and handsome still a virgin , though am shy of women, so I never get the chance grin
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Pacesetter2021: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2022
Abeg stop magnifying basic issues. It's not a big deal to graduate from the university a virgin.

School is for studying not for sex.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by sniperwolf(m): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2022
I know a lady when she was about to go for NYSC. She even attended Federal Polytechnic, Nekede.
She was a secondary virgin because she had engaged in all sort of sexual activities except for penetration
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Pius11(m): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2022
Yes my best friend finished university as a virgin
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Jackipapa: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2022
Looking for virgin for Buhari who has been waiting in the other room!
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Odunayow: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2022
This Van i s for those in business that need to haul and carry products. E.g Pure water factory, Bread factory.

https://www.nairaland.com/6990720/foreign-used-mercedes-benz-vito-van#up
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2022
Hisbah21:

na gaishe ka . hope u are doing well
I'm good walahi. Una people no want make we finish this school oo. grin grin (strike)
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by ImaIma1(f): 10:31am On Feb 17, 2022
kay29000:

Nice. Are you still a virgin? I'm looking for one to marry

Rather than search for virginity, search for peace of mind and a woman with sense.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by error4040: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2022
YES we Plenty!!!
To me theirs nothing Hard about it, I went there for a worthless piece of paper And nothing else. Although I did have this girl that I admire as per she's smart and friendly that was year 2, but getting to my 4th year I realized it's all a Waste of time and chances of IS She the one? is way very slim

So I Moved on as a LONER.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Trustworthiness: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2022
Albertone:
Me!
I'm graduating next year.

Na shyness cause my own no be one kain morals.

Shyness is part of good morals. Please continue. One's shyness left you, humanity will be nothing to you.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Enemyofpeace: 10:41am On Feb 17, 2022
I’ve come to see what mynd44 wroted
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Crucialgem(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2022
i left the university a virgin but sadly i didnt serve as a virgin
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by rolams(m): 10:46am On Feb 17, 2022
Yes. My younger sister. At 26 then.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Titaniumental: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2022
Entering University as a virgin and leaving (finished) as a virgin is no big deal, infact this shouldn't be a rocket science........it all depends on what your priorities are while in school
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by cho25bc(f): 10:50am On Feb 17, 2022
Kemistri4:
Can anyone on nairaland truthfully say he/she left the university a virgin? cheesy

Let's hear from you my people

Sure. Is school a brothel where you go to get sex? Went there as a virgin, passed through nysc as a virgin, went back to uni the second time as a virgin, and still standing as a virgin.
Sex is overrated, honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by naija4life247: 10:51am On Feb 17, 2022
Kemistri4:
Can anyone on nairaland truthfully say he/she left the university a virgin? cheesy

Shebi na person wey enter as virgin go dey think of how to commot as virgin.

All girls now go don abort like 12 times before they write WAEC, by the time they are writing JAMB, dem go don forget how many abortions dem don do.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Ibrahim3307(m): 10:54am On Feb 17, 2022
Yes I graduated as a virgin

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Tallcutie(f): 10:54am On Feb 17, 2022
With the way youths are eager to grow up,and good morals are out of fashion.The question should be;Has anyone left the secondary school, still a virgin?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Mariangeles(f): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2022
Benprass:
Yes I did infact my first sex will be with my wife

Kudos to you.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by winner37(m): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2022
Pls someone should switch off the microphone the noise is too much.
Virginity was a pride to women back in 1818 now open pussy is the pride, if a lady urinate here if you are not carefull enough you will fall into the pit of the urine because her pussy is to open.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by scopp(m): 10:57am On Feb 17, 2022
My wife graduated from Kogi State University in 2014 and we got married in 2021 and she was a virgin.
Kemistri4:

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by FLYFIRE(m): 10:59am On Feb 17, 2022
toofit007:
my wife did. I met her in Wailo camp some years back when I came for youth service.
God bless your wife, your home & everyone that stayed chaste through your most difficult time of development. My wife did, served & I married her a virgin. Put together we courted for seven years because we started before she entered uni. Keep your virginity, it will speak for you someday. You will NEVER know the BLISS of courtship until it is in PASSION AND PURITY.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Mariangeles(f): 10:59am On Feb 17, 2022
Acidosis:

On a front page fa. I blame the mods.

It is an interactive forum, so I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the topic of discussion as long as it is directed at both males and females.
I find the comments interesting too.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Clementoons: 11:04am On Feb 17, 2022
ValCon888:
I used to know a girl who left the school a virgin.

She studied anatomy in Nigeria for 4years, did her NYSC, and went abroad to read medicine for 6years including housemanship and she's still a virgin.
A decade in school and still a virgin.
Bro, i want to ask a question, how old was the girl when she enter school, becos i wanna ask can an mls graduate be a medical doctor in UK?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by FLYFIRE(m): 11:04am On Feb 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

It is an interactive forum, so I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the topic of discussion as long as it is directed at both males and females.
I find the comments interesting too.
This would have interested him if it was discussing about how many women one has slept with, I guess.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Rotji(m): 11:06am On Feb 17, 2022
Hisbah21:
here I am..and still a virgin

Okay, I know a lot of people here are catching Cruise and making jokes out of this post and the question asked.

I am going to be very truthful and God is my witness, this might motivate someone though.

So here is my story.

I was supposed to go to the University of Maiduguri in 1997 via Direct Entry (IJMB) but somehow (maybe fate) I didn't. So I ended up going to ABU Zaria in the year 2000 via the same IJMB results, that is 200 Level. That year 2000 happened to be the year my IJMB mates graduated from the University.

So I went to the University A VIRGIN, I'm a guy and somehow I feel it's easier for guys to be virgins than girls - that is my opinion though.

So I went to the University a virgin and by 2002 which is the year I was to graduate for some reason (which isn't carry over grin, maybe fate again undecided) I didn't and was still a virgin cool

I finally left Uni in 2004 ( unfortunately the first ASUU strike I experienced happened after my class mates left University and because of just one Semester I had to be tied down for two good years.

Guys, I finally graduated from the University a virgin. cheesy

But before I went for my NYSC a few months after, story change o grin I met a damsel who graduated from Unimaid and was waiting for NYSC like me and before you Jack my Virginity grace has expired crycry grin grin grin

I did mingled with a lot of girls in school,class and Fellowship( yes, I was a church boy in school and was faithful abourit cool ) and was also being chased by a few girls both home and school but like I said grace kept me.

To cut the long story short, I ended up marrying a virgin lawyer as my wife and today I can only say Oluwa is involved grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Rotji(m): 11:09am On Feb 17, 2022
FLYFIRE:

God bless your wife, your home & everyone that stayed chaste through your most difficult time of development. My wife did, served & I married her a virgin. Put together we courted for seven years because we started before she entered uni. Keep your virginity, it will speak for you someday. You will NEVER know the BLISS of courtship until it is in PASSION AND PURITY.

Check my comment above too, we still have people like that despite the society making it look impossible. I am an example

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by gr8cany: 11:10am On Feb 17, 2022
My girl did
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 17, 2022
Rotji:

Okay, I know a lot of people here are catching Cruise and making jokes out of this post and the question asked.

I am going to be very truthful and God is my witness, this might motivate someone though.

So here is my story.

I was supposed to go to the University of Maiduguri in 1997 via Direct Entry (IJMB) but somehow (maybe fate) I didn't. So I ended up going to ABU Zaria in the year 2000 via the same IJMB results, that is 200 Level. That year 2000 happened to be the year my IJMB mates graduated from the University.

So I went to the University A VIRGIN, I'm a guy and somehow I feel it's easier for guys to be virgins than girls - that is my opinion though.

So I went to the University a virgin and by 2002 which is the year I was to graduate for some reason (which isn't carry over grin, maybe fate again undecided) I didn't and was still a virgin cool

I finally left Uni in 2004 ( unfortunately the first ASUU strike I experienced happened after my class mates left University and because of just one Semester I had to be tied down for two good years.

Guys, I finally graduated from the University a virgin. cheesy

But before I went for my NYSC a few months after, story change o grin I met a damsel who graduated from Unimaid and was waiting for NYSC like me and before you Jack my Virginity grace has expired crycry grin grin grin

I did mingled with a lot of girls in school,class and Fellowship( yes, I was a church boy in school and was faithful abourit cool ) and was also being chased by a few girls both home and school but like I said grace kept me.

To cut the long story short, I ended up marrying a virgin lawyer as my wife and today I can only say Oluwa is involved grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wow fasinating
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 17, 2022
Hammyaladin:
I'm good walahi. Una people no want make we finish this school oo. grin grin (strike)

comrade is too bad oo
Re: Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:18am On Feb 17, 2022
Boys don lose virginity before Uni now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) / OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread / Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 Is Out Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.