Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,270 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Were Ladies Made This Way Or It's Just A Personal Trait - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Were Ladies Made This Way Or It's Just A Personal Trait (981 Views)

Why Most Men Cheat, Ladies Made Them To Here Is How. / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Ladies Made This Way Or It's Just A Personal Trait by toujurs: 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Why is it that after all the shakara, and snubbing. Both ignoring calls, text and chats. Once a guy eats a lady cookie, she will begin to take the friendship or relationship very serious, She will begin to complain why the guy doesn't call and chat her, the way he did initially. Same chat and calls she was ignoring and answers whenever she likes. Why . Is this just a girly thing a guy just have to cope with or it's a personal trait for some girls. Girls that guys shouldn't take serious till they learn, what it means to be in a relationship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were Ladies Made This Way Or It's Just A Personal Trait by Ozogula2005: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
They like the attention they get from guys disturbing them.
Re: Were Ladies Made This Way Or It's Just A Personal Trait by Zonefree(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
It's only a foolish man that will still call and text frequently after tasting the only thing a Nigerian girl can offer. Have you seen a politician campaigning after winning election?

18 Likes

Re: Were Ladies Made This Way Or It's Just A Personal Trait by silverlinen(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
That's because they're self centered, unsatisfied and above all, they're confuse cos they don't really know what they want.

5 Likes

Re: Were Ladies Made This Way Or It's Just A Personal Trait by toujurs: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:
It's only a foolish man that will still call and text frequently after tasting the only thing a Nigerian girl can offer. Have you seen a politician campaigning after winning election?
i think you are right, I will have to put this into consideration. I see no point in all this attitude, we would both have to decieve ourselves then with the same vibe. And not the guy becoming like the pillar and the foolish one. Now i see why guys ghost some ladies after professing love to them and chopping her cookie finish.

4 Likes

Re: Were Ladies Made This Way Or It's Just A Personal Trait by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
This is because they feel you have tasted that thing they treasured most grin. Only a SIMP will keep calling, chatting and continue giving attention to a girl after chopping her pussy. if that happens, she'll immediately turn that guy into her maga. After banging her pussy bro, the next thing is to ghost her, dump her and don't give her attention anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Were Ladies Made This Way Or It's Just A Personal Trait by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ozogula2005:
They like the attention they get from SIMPS guys disturbing them.
Re: Were Ladies Made This Way Or It's Just A Personal Trait by Vinnie2000(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
OP. Once you gain access to a girl's p*ssy and bang her, you have conquered n owned her. From dat point, u call d Shots.

4 Likes

Re: Were Ladies Made This Way Or It's Just A Personal Trait by LadyD22(f): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
toujurs:
i think you are right, I will have to put this into consideration. I see no point in all this attitude, we would both have to decieve ourselves then with the same vibe. And not the guy becoming like the pillar and the foolish one. Now i see why guys ghost some ladies after professing love to them and chopping her cookie finish.

What did you want to say to me ?
Re: Were Ladies Made This Way Or It's Just A Personal Trait by toujurs: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
LadyD22:

What did you want to say to me ?
pm is better

(1) (Reply)

Our Women Have Made Marriage Look Like A Scam To Me. / Men Hating Machines( MHM) Resurrection : Since Men Won't Stop Female Bashings / INSIDE NEWS: Guys Watching As Two Shameless Ladies Fight Dirty, Stripping Thems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.