Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Message To All Youngsters Out Here!.(yahoo boys, CEOs, legit men) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To All Youngsters Out Here!.(yahoo boys, CEOs, legit men) (769 Views)

Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To All Youngsters Out Here!.(yahoo boys, CEOs, legit men) by KiNg0G: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
A man I knew years back way 2015, owns 3 cars.. benz, venza and camry sport..to my surprise this evening I saw him ontop of a Keke wheel...

lalasticlala
seun
mynd44

1 Like

Re: Message To All Youngsters Out Here!.(yahoo boys, CEOs, legit men) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
Suppose that we could close our eyes today and see the real certainties and uncertainties of tomorrow, we would have never wished to open our eyes again for the real certainties and uncertainties of tomorrow never ends!

1 Like

Re: Message To All Youngsters Out Here!.(yahoo boys, CEOs, legit men) by KiNg0G: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Wisesaying001:
Suppose that we could close our eyes today and see the real certainties and uncertainties of tomorrow, we would have never wished to open our eyes again for the real certainties and uncertainties of tomorrow never ends!
cold catch me.
I knew he recognized me, but was too embarrassed to show it
even I was still in shocked, I didn't want to make him feel uneasy...I paid him my 50naira.. and bounce out.
this na somebody when use him hand employ me as a laundry for his hotel way back 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Message To All Youngsters Out Here!.(yahoo boys, CEOs, legit men) by tommy589(m): 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
KiNg0G:

cold catch me.
I knew he recognized me, but was too embarrassed to show it
even I was still in shocked, I didn't want to make him feel uneasy...I paid him my 50naira.. and bounce out.
this na somebody when use him hand employ me as a laundry for his hotel way back 2015.

Sometimes people fail in their enterprise not because of their fault. But what I observed that brought many to ruin is adopting lifestyles that is beyond their means

1 Like

Re: Message To All Youngsters Out Here!.(yahoo boys, CEOs, legit men) by Kingpin1000: 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Keke work no be bad work na.
Maybe na wetin dey give the man Joy.
To be serious, one cannot predict tomorrow, immediately I had thought, I just try to do my best without breaking the law or hurting anyone.
2020 model of G wagon na old model now.
Thank God the man sum up the courage to hustle instead of begging people that wont help or even going into crime.

2 Likes

Re: Message To All Youngsters Out Here!.(yahoo boys, CEOs, legit men) by yungz: 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Message To All Youngsters Out Here!.(yahoo boys, CEOs, legit men) by KiNg0G: 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Keke work no be bad work na.
Maybe na wetin dey give the man Joy.
To be serious, one cannot predict tomorrow, immediately I had thought, I just try to do my best without breaking the law or hurting anyone.
2020 model of G wagon na old model now.
Thank God the man sum up the courage to hustle instead of begging people that wont help or even going into crime.
keke nor be bad work bros, see the angle here

imagine person when dey take flight weekly to Abuja, but present him nor get money to buy kerosene put for stove

1 Like

Re: Message To All Youngsters Out Here!.(yahoo boys, CEOs, legit men) by Dreadlock69(m): 7:17am On May 07, 2022
formular760:
Dear Nairaland,

This totofucker monkier has been going around from thread to thread to spoil my name saying i eaped his sister. Post evidence he wont, go and report to the police no, i even gave him my adress come and get me arrested no..

I don’t even know him or I haven’t met him in my life and this is a case of character defamation. I attached a screenshot of his nonsense to this post.

Here are his alternate monkiers that he used alot to look for trouble and defame.

Kingog
Kingogwarrboi
Barrister026
Totofucker

The public should take note.

The handler of this monkiers as I posted above stil insisted i raped his sister, nairaland is no police station and i dare the guy

Kingog
Kingogwarrboi
Barrister026
Totofucker

Please come to this thread and post evidence that it happened if not

Divepen
Obinnau
Nairalandpolicewoman

Lalasticlala
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mukina2

Two mad people

(1) (Reply)

6 Good Reasons Why You Should Injure Yourself Today / Use Salt And Bitterleaf To Recover Your Stolen Glory. / Check Out What People Noticed About This Lady Shoes That Caused A Stir On Social

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.