Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,728 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Check Out What People Noticed About This Lady Shoes That Caused A Stir On Social - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out What People Noticed About This Lady Shoes That Caused A Stir On Social (771 Views)

A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media / Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What People Noticed About This Lady Shoes That Caused A Stir On Social by Abuashman1: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2022
Check out what people noticed about this lady shoes that caused a stir on social media.

In proverbs, larger female feet typically refer to something else rather than simply being considered a sexual turnoff. In a metaphor, women's little feet represent "the right measure" in marriages.

According to the study, a size five shoe, three-inch heels, and red toenail polish make up the ideal woman's foot. According to a survey, men regard size five feet, like those of Sophia Loren, Victoria Beckham, Kim Kardashian, and Victoria Loren, to be the most seductive.

We all know that wearing shoes that are too tight can harm your feet and cause conditions like calluses, bunions, and blisters. However, walking in an abnormal or dysfunctional manner will result from wearing shoes that are too big. Serious foot issues may result from this.

Men claimed to prefer women's feet in general over men's feet. In general, men and women preferred huge feet in males, but petite feet in women. The size of one's own feet seems to correlate with assessments of attractiveness; in particular, women with small feet liked women with small feet in general.

Speaking of big feet, this lady caused a stir on social media, when she posted her picture wearing a sneaker , but people noticed the size that is big for a lady.

(1) (Reply)

This One Pass Me! - Lady With Heavy Curvy Watery Backside Slaps It Massively! / To The Hardworking Ladies Out There / When The Bluetooth Device Is Ready To Pair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.