Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Lady With Swollen Eye Berated By Friends For Staying In An Abusive Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Swollen Eye Berated By Friends For Staying In An Abusive Relationship (1230 Views)

How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family / Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With Swollen Eye Berated By Friends For Staying In An Abusive Relationship by ladiesmirror(m): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Can Ladies tell us reasons why a fellow woman will still choose to stay in this kind of malodorous relationship even when you are physically abused to this extent??

Watch Video below

https://twitter.com/Gistloversblog1/status/1493865097185349632?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1493865097185349632%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-4094805093981813193.ampproject.net%2F2202042210001%2Fframe.html

Re: Lady With Swollen Eye Berated By Friends For Staying In An Abusive Relationship by wizonlyson: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin grin what a simp man, cannot do, does not exist..
Re: Lady With Swollen Eye Berated By Friends For Staying In An Abusive Relationship by drmuchin: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
suffering and smiling grin
Re: Lady With Swollen Eye Berated By Friends For Staying In An Abusive Relationship by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin It is this kind of ladies that truely LOVE their partner.
Re: Lady With Swollen Eye Berated By Friends For Staying In An Abusive Relationship by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
As long as the guy has money and he's meeting her demands and needs, Nigeria girls wouldn't mind dying in that relationship. angry

1 Like

Re: Lady With Swollen Eye Berated By Friends For Staying In An Abusive Relationship by rickpat(m): 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
whether married or dating...once it gets to physical abuse,the party at the receiving end should leave...LIFE FIRST!...when it comes to LIFE AND DEATH, please choose LIFE...it's not easy though but even the kids you might be staying for..might end up loosing you...ladies it's also important to get a source of income before marriage..most ladies are in these kind of mess of a relationship because of funds to survive outside the marriage... domestic violence on a man or a woman is totally wrong!!... WOMEN DON'T HIT YOUR HUSBAND,MAN DON'T HIT YOUR WIFE...my opinion though

1 Like

Re: Lady With Swollen Eye Berated By Friends For Staying In An Abusive Relationship by DoggoneDogg: 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
The female version of simp is Simbi.
This woman is a Simbi.

3 Likes

Re: Lady With Swollen Eye Berated By Friends For Staying In An Abusive Relationship by AoifeNightfall: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
They think it's that easy. They don't know what an abusive relationship can do to a person. It'll break you. Sometimes the "abusees" stick because they have a sick hope that things will get better.

There's seemingly no logic behind it and only people have been victims in abusive relationships will understand.

Anyway, fear Nigerian men angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady With Swollen Eye Berated By Friends For Staying In An Abusive Relationship by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
When you'd love to quit but his dicck games are tight grin
Re: Lady With Swollen Eye Berated By Friends For Staying In An Abusive Relationship by SoapQueen(f): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
They think it's that easy. They don't know what an abusive relationship can do to a person. It'll break you. Sometimes the "abusees" stick because they have a sick hope that things will get better.

There's seemingly no logic behind it and only people have been victims in abusive relationships will understand.

Anyway, fear Nigerian men angry

Cast this whole comment on stone. #Realtalk
Re: Lady With Swollen Eye Berated By Friends For Staying In An Abusive Relationship by Cousin9999: 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
Many of these women fear the man. It can take several attempts before they leave them.
Re: Lady With Swollen Eye Berated By Friends For Staying In An Abusive Relationship by OloshoMan: 7:34am On Feb 17, 2022
She'll still go back to him no matter what. This is what she wants trust me. Ladies like instability. She could meet someone who'd treat her good but she'd still want this one who treats her like trash
Re: Lady With Swollen Eye Berated By Friends For Staying In An Abusive Relationship by goshikid: 8:42am On Feb 17, 2022
undecided nowadays i no dy put mouth for watin no concern me most especially relationship matter. Because you fit advice am now tomorrow them go reconcise come use turn enemies with you. Dem go say you want put sand for their garri

Abeg i no dy
Re: Lady With Swollen Eye Berated By Friends For Staying In An Abusive Relationship by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 17, 2022
sad angry
Re: Lady With Swollen Eye Berated By Friends For Staying In An Abusive Relationship by candidladyTemp(f): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2022
Some ladies are just transparently dumb/stewpid/ and opposite of empty... angry angry sad

The day a man lays a finger on me swears he'd lose all his nails ... angry
Re: Lady With Swollen Eye Berated By Friends For Staying In An Abusive Relationship by Uncle96(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2022
Honestly dont just some men for beating up some sick ass women if you dont know what truly transpired between them .

I remember a friend that his girlfriend slept with their Male neighbour and she still had the guts to call her boyfriend unavailable to his face.
Re: Lady With Swollen Eye Berated By Friends For Staying In An Abusive Relationship by freddie009(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2022
The financial gifts wouldn't let her leave.
That's why most women stay toxic relationship.

Broke man cheats on his spouse - "I'm breaking up with you"

Rich man cheats on his spouse - she starts crying "I'm I not good enough for you" ends up going fighting the side chick "leave my husband/bf alone"

Wealthy man cheats on his spouse - "Provided you don't bring her home, I'm okay"
Re: Lady With Swollen Eye Berated By Friends For Staying In An Abusive Relationship by pretydiva(f): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2022
The eye no blind? The guy no try be that. Let her go back to the guy, so he can finish the good work he started undecided

Only ladies with low self esteem, ladies with no means of surviving without the help of a guy will stay in an abusive relationship. Na fish brain she get
Re: Lady With Swollen Eye Berated By Friends For Staying In An Abusive Relationship by mytime24(f): 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Not man enough

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Disgust Me !! / Am I The Only One Afraid Of Getting Married? / Singer Tiwa Savage Ridiculed As She Steps Out In Raunchy Dress (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.