Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family (4245 Views)

Man Records Girlfriend Being R*ped By Friends And Shares Video / Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Atticusxsz:
Wait a minute! You told a girl about you being a survivor of rape and she had the audaciousness to rape you still?
As in, you were sexually exploited/rape by a woman without your consent/approval? shocked
Are you 4 real bro?

This is one rare of a case that many persons might disbelieve due to you being a male. Originally, we Nigerians hardly believe that a male can be sexually assaulted or raped by a female
Rape is anything out of consent, right? I will tell you how it happened.

The first one was me at 9. Playing in my neighbour's compound with friends in the hood. The girl called me upstairs and asked me to bring (I've forgotten the item) to her. I did and she closed the door. (Can't remember what happened before) I was on top of her. She was literally lifting my hip up an down. I begged her that I wanted to pee. She didn't let go until I peed inside of her and she quickly let go and warned me not to disclose it to anyone. And, threatened to kill me if I did.

I didn't tell my parents. She is married today with kids but I live with the scars. I have no intention to ruin her marriage.

The second rape was me at 18
I was troubled, going through unknown emotional pains. Flashback of the rape surfaced sometimes. A friend of my cousin living with us at the time would occasionally spend days with us. She built a trust with me. I opened up my trepidation to her and told her how I was raped.

She offered some clues and I felt that she was the one to help me deal with the thoughts in my head. A few months later was the 31st of December and the whole fam was out to the churchy new year thingy.

She came in right before midnight. Told me that we would go together. I didn't even want to go anywhere that night. My cousin was the last to leave the house and joked about us using the condom in her shelf and we all laughed about it. She went into the kitchen, served herself, ate a little.

Moments later, she was all over me that night. She saw her moment. I snubbed her and went upstairs, she followed me. It felt like a joke, but she playfully got serious. Told me how she had a brand new shaved kitten

Flashing her newly shaved quim and scrubbing it on me. She had me feel it. I asked her to stop, she didn't. I was lost in a dichotomy. She jumped all over me and we landed on the bed. I squirmed outtta the bed. She locked the door and asked me why I hated her. I explained that I didn't but didn't think it was right. She argued that she understood but urged me to also read her feelings that she needed me badly. She approached me, hugged me so tightly. Reached for my crotch, rubbed the tip of my mickey. I felt perplexed as my blood ran wild. I told her that I was scared. She soothed my anguish and slowly dragged me to the bed.

She took control of me, my power left me. As soon as she notice that my reluctance had trickled down, the monster in her grew fierce. Down went my pants and my boxers.

Before I could wink, she was all over me. Riding me and pleasuring herself. She would lean up to my body, felt like swallowing me and then back to ride

After a while, I ejaculated. She told me that I was sweet. Tried to kiss me but I looked away. She kissed my face and my body. Smooching my torso.

I felt truly ripped off of my dignity. I had a shower, curled up in my bed. She asked me if I wanted anything to eat. I nodded to decline.

I woke up to a new year. Pretended nothing happened. My cousin suspected what happened, but she was simply making jesting comments about it and trivialising it. She told me later that she had always wanted to taste a virgin male.

That was a new me and another ordeal that I still live with. As a man, you are forced to suck it up and move on. I do, but it forms the man in me. Men are sexually assaulted. These are two cases in which I felt indubitably fell out of control. There are many more sexual assaults as I got older which are grave but at least I have built the cojones to establish control over them.

These two ladies are thriving as respected women and mothers. No one knows their pasts but their victims. I am sure that they didn't start or stop at me. There are others parading themselves as virtuous women today while they take advantage of people's sons.

I hate sharing this but since I am anonymous, its fine

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by dawnomike(m): 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rape is nothing anyone should go through... I pray you your heart heals totally from the hurts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by ezegenigbonine: 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
See ajibo children
Me wey dey pray make person rape me when I was young.
I remember when a story of students raping a carpenter in my state, i was like how I wish it was me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by Realmi: 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sorry dear, it's a crazy world we live in

I just pray their children suffer same thing they did to u

Some times wen we hear of teenagers/ minors being raped, it most times caused by karma

Even the bible said that the sins of the fathers will be visited on their children and children's children....

Some things that happen to most people or families in life could be a result of wat their parents did in the past

Let us be very careful in our dealings in life

Now those women are married and they hope to raise godly children....God is watching

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by Candidlady: 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
ezegenigbonine:
See ajibo children
I remember when a story of students raping a carpenter in my state, i was like how I wish it was me.
[/s]

You men are insane!!! Kai

God forbid!!! Just hope you are catching cruise or whatever it is called

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by Atticusxsz(m): 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

The first one was me at 9. Playing in my neighbour's compound with friends in the hood. The girl called me upstairs and asked me to bring (I've forgotten the item) to her. I did and she closed the door. (Can't remember what happened before) I was on top of her. She was literally lifting my hip up an down. I begged her that I wanted to pee. She didn't let go until I peed inside of her and she quickly let go and warned me not to disclose it to anyone. And, threatened to kill me if I did.

I didn't tell my parents. She is married today with kids but I live with the scars. I have no intention to ruin her marriage.

I was troubled, going through unknown emotional pains. Flashback of the rape surfaced sometimes. A friend of my cousin living with us at the time would occasionally spend days with us. She built a trust with me. I opened up my trepidation to her and told her how I was raped.

She offered some clues and I felt that she was the one to help me deal with the thoughts in my head. A few months later was the 31st of December and the whole fam was out to the churchy new year thingy.

She came in right before midnight. Told me that we would go together. I didn't even want to go anywhere that night. My cousin was the last to leave the house and joked about us using the condom in her shelf and we all laughed about it. She went into the kitchen, served herself, ate a little.

Moments later, she was all over me that night. She saw her moment. I snubbed her and went upstairs, she followed me. It felt like a joke, but she playfully got serious. Told me how she had a brand new shaved kitten

Flashing her newly shaved quim and scrubbing it on me. She had me feel it. I asked her to stop, she didn't. I was lost in a dichotomy. She jumped all over me and we landed on the bed. I squirmed outtta the bed. She locked the door and asked me why I hated her. I explained that I didn't but didn't think it was right. She argued that she understood but urged me to also read her feelings that she needed me badly. She approached me, hugged me so tightly. Reached for my crotch, rubbed the tip of my mickey. I felt perplexed as my blood ran wild. I told her that I was scared. She soothed my anguish and slowly dragged me to the bed.

She took control of me, my power left me. As soon as she notice that my reluctance had trickled down, the monster in her grew fierce. Down went my pants and my boxers.

Before I could wink, she was all over me. Riding me and pleasuring herself. She would lean up to my body, felt like swallowing me and then back to ride

After a while, I ejaculated. She told me that I was sweet. Tried to kiss me but I looked away. She kissed my face and my body. Smooching my torso.

I felt truly ripped off of my dignity. I had a shower, curled up in my bed. She asked me if I wanted anything to eat. I nodded to decline.

I woke up to a new year. Pretended nothing happened. My cousin suspected what happened, but she was simply making jesting comments about it and trivialising it. She told me later that she had always wanted to taste a virgin male.

That was a new me and another ordeal that I still live with. As a man, you are forced to suck it up and move on. I do, but it forms the man in me. Men are sexually assaulted. These are two cases in which I felt indubitably fell out of control. There are many more sexual assaults as I got older which are grave but at least I have built the cojones to establish control over them.

These two ladies are thriving as respected women and mothers. No one knows their pasts but their victims. I am sure that they didn't start or stop at me. There are others parading themselves as virtuous women today while they take advantage of people's sons.

It's been a trying experience for you. So, you'll live and let live i suppose?

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
This story is laughable.

You claim you were raped but got aroused and you ejaculated grin grin grin

What a rape story

So you had an erection before the rape
Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by JOACHINpedro: 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
I've been there before but was with a very much older lady who was in her late teen
I was in control but I was damn too young to understand anything I was doing.
In my SS2, after telling my guy the incident, I could remember asking him if I was still a virgin. He said NO, boys then felt it was maturity being a non-virgin but I felt bad knowing that I wasn't sure what I indulged in as a young lad

Seriously, it was a torment for some of us. Thank God I grew out of it.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by posty56: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
This story is laughable.

What a rape story

your brain na egg wey don crack,the penis is responding to natural stimulation wether it gave consent or not, a woman being raped to can experience orgasm too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by Meteng: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Me wey dem don “rape” from when I was like 7 from househelps to family friends I dey even thank dem now sake of say dem show me road early
Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
posty56:
your brain na egg wey don crack,the penis is responding to natural stimulation wether it gave consent or not, a woman being raped to can experience orgasm too

Your friend up there wanted sex.

If a guy does not want to have sex with a woman, he will move away from the environment or situation.

He claimed he was raped but then he was aroused before penetration and ejaculated after the act, this is a person that wasn't Drunk.

I watched a video of a man who was raped by 2 women and he never got an erection, these women struggle to made him erected and never succeeded.
Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by Saintmary(f): 12:55am On Apr 21, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

So sorry. It's so sad.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by chymeze: 12:58am On Apr 21, 2022
Legally in Nigerian law, a woman cannot rape a man. It is rather termed sexual assault. Rape is defined as forceful PENETRATION of a non-consenting partner. Since it is impossible for a woman to penetrate a man, it is usually difficult to prove a rape case against women. I think amendment of this crazy law is currently under consideration.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by 1869bm: 6:38am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Your friend up there wanted sex.

If a guy does not want to have sex with a woman, he will move away from the environment or situation.

He claimed he was raped but then he was aroused before penetration and ejaculated after the act, this is a person that wasn't Drunk.

I watched a video of a man who was raped by 2 women and he never got an erection, these women struggle to made him erected and never succeeded.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by Lamanii22(f): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2022
ezegenigbonine:
See ajibo children
grin grin grin maddo!
Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by RedpillAnalyst: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
You were not rayped. More like a sexual assault or abuse of power. This is even hard to claim as raype or sexual assaults though you were manipulated into the act and you probably didn't cry for help or vehemently say No! Plus you had enough blood down your johnson to penetrate. People manipulate people and that is not to say it is okay.

Man, just let go off the emotional side and man it up. This happens more often than not if you hear story from guys you will be shocked and realize men are over-judged compared to women when it comes to abuse. From house girls to teachers, caretakers, older family friends, female boss. My first intimate experience was with a lady 12+ years older than me that guys would exchange punches right before my eyes because they wanted her to date them yet she was giving me "a minor" free play.

We have bad people on both sides of the gender. I once wrote an article in the past about raype fantasy. It is a thing, I had many buddies who would wish all term long that Miss Chioma the English teacher or Aunty Faith the Social Studies teacher would call them to the staff room and jump on their Johnson.

While the two events happened the way it did. It is memory you can repress and delete off as a man you have destination and better things in future to achieve that should fill up your mind.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
This story is laughable.

What a rape story

Why is it laughable to you? Even a woman gets aroused when she is raped. A woman cums when she is raped. It is a natural call for a man likewise.
I am not seeking your empathy but before you laugh in ignorance, get some education. Do not make a jest of one's low point.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
chymeze:
Legally in Nigerian law, a woman cannot rape a man. It is rather termed sexual assault. Rape is defined as forceful PENETRATION of a non-consenting partner. Since it is impossible for a woman to penetrate a man, it is usually difficult to prove a rape case against women. I think amendment of this crazy law is currently under consideration.
You are right. I am not pushing for prosecution. I have moved on. I am doing okay. But, occasionally there is a renaissance of a nostalgic feeling that words cannot express. I am fine now. I have met the women face to face and we never talked about that.

Rape is actually not only penetrative. The law should be amended. Some men grow up to become rapists themselves cos they feel psychologically empowered to have women beg for their lives. That moment of control also for serial killers, is the crave and satisfaction.

Many men are now sodomized. I have met a few. But, 'suck it up and be a man' is the most prolific comment afterwards. They die in silence or take vengeance on innocent victims.

Everyone knows that you must move on, but when a listener is the one moving the person on, there is no healing achieved. I know that healing takes place before moving on.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by ibkonekt(m): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
ezegenigbonine:
See ajibo children
As you grow older the concept of rape on a man is not as damaging. However, since you prayed for this i hope your prayer is granted on your son. Maybe an overused 22year old girl will rape your 6 year old boy. Since that is your wish. Be happy for your son

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by ibkonekt(m): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
This story is laughable.

What a rape story

Women that get raped do get wet, they do moan, they do orgasm. This post shows your lack of understanding what the meaning of rape is.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by ibkonekt(m): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:
You were not rayped. More like a sexual assault or abuse of power. This is even hard to claim as raype or sexual assaults though you were manipulated into the act and you probably didn't cry for help or vehemently say No! Plus you had enough blood down your johnson to penetrate. People manipulate people and that is not to say it is okay.

its a clear case of sexual assault, i wont use the word rape since some people are only focused on the penetration.
did you read the 9 year old incident where the lady was lifting him in order to facilitate movement of the organ, she also made threats to kill a 9 year old boy. its a straiht up crime. if it was in the olden days she would be burnt on a stake. most men having this fantasy doesnt stop it from being a crime. i personally think he could have resisted the 18year old incident if he really wanted to (just my personal take on it) so maybe he wanted to get his d1ck wet then

Man, just let go off the emotional side and man it up. This happens more often than not if you hear story from guys you will be shocked and realize men are over-judged compared to women when it comes to abuse. From house girls to teachers, caretakers, older family friends, female boss. My first intimate experience was with a lady 12+ years older than me that guys would exchange punches right before my eyes because they wanted her to date them yet she was giving me "a minor" free play.
by saying man just let it go is incredibly rude, it is not by choice that he chooses to have these memory or psychological trauma. its just there or something triggers it and it probably hurts the man. stop projecting your fantasy to this guy. every one deals with it in their way. however the base line is that its still a crime.

We have bad people on both sides of the gender. I once wrote an article in the past about raype fantasy. It is a thing, I had many buddies who would wish all term long that Miss Chioma the English teacher or Aunty Faith the Social Studies teacher would call them to the staff room and jump on their Johnson.
fantasy or not, its still a crime to force sexual activity on anyone without their consent. what you described here is people that wanted to have sexual relations with an older lady. that is totally different from this guy's scenario where he is not willing. again this is your experinece and fantasy which does not correlate with the case study

While the two events happened the way it did. It is memory you can repress and delete off as a man you have destination and better things in future to achieve that should fill up your mind.
deleting is a conscious act, the memory is subconcious. lets say for example another man should raype your anus and someone just says "guy forget am and delete the memory". the memory is still there and you dont just delete the sub conscious

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
ibkonekt:

Women that get raped do get wet, they do moan, they do orgasm. This post shows your lack of understanding what the meaning of rape is.

So your justification for the guy erection before sex and ejaculation after sex is that women who get raped do get wet.

I believe you must be watching too much porn to write the nonsense you just wrote.
Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Why is it laughable to you? Even a woman gets aroused when she is raped. A woman cums when she is raped. It is a natural call for a man likewise.
I am not seeking your empathy but before you laugh in ignorance, get some education. Do not make a jest of one's low point.

So that is your justification.

I have not read about a woman that is about to get raped that will not run for her life.

You claimed you got raped but then had the time to get erection for penetration.
Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by ibkonekt(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

So your justification for the guy erection before sex and ejaculation after sex is that women who get raped do get wet.

I believe you must be watching too much porn to write the nonsense you just wrote.
you probably have a mental disorder, i made no justification. i only made a correlation and comparison. the genitals respond to stimulus male and female. you made no point to address the rebuttal and only placed a foolish comment out of your imaginations about porn, where did that rubbish come from. if you are not educated well enough to understand the discussion you should not be talking about serious topics. brat
Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
ibkonekt:

you probably have a mental disorder, i made no justification. i only made a correlation and comparison. the genitals respond to stimulus male and female. you made no point to address the rebuttal and only placed a foolish comment out of your imaginations about porn, where did that rubbish come from. if you are not educated well enough to understand the discussion you should not be talking about serious topics. brat

You claim women get wet when raped to justify why the op got erected during his "rape" saga

Aren't you a slowpoke to write this rubbish down.

You must be watching a lot of porn to come to that conclusion

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by ibkonekt(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

You claim women get wet when raped to justify why the op got erected during his "rape" saga

Aren't you a slowpoke to write this rubbish down.

You must be watching a lot of porn to come to that conclusion
see bros if you are going to keep repeating this "porn" trash up and down with nothing of import to say, then Bleep off. i have already answerd you 2 times now. yet you are still on this porn rubbish. worthless porn addict masturbator.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

So that is your justification.

I have not read about a woman that is about to get raped that will not run for her life.

You claimed you got raped but then had the time to get erection for penetration.
How is that comedy to you? Bro, my post stemmed from a long line of interaction with someone else.

Saying that you have not heard exposes your window of exposure to a keyhole view. You haven't heard means that you have more education ahead of you.

One can argue that the reason why you remain poor is because you failed to run out of Nigeria. The reason why your government keeps on raping your future is because you fail to revolt. Can we argue that?

That is your line of thought on the inverse. But, you know the extent to which you struggle to make the change and you are aware of your limitations.

Would it be right for someone to derive joy of laughter over it? It would make no sense.
I understand your chain of logic and I am familiar with it.

People like you don't understand reality until you or your child becomes the victim. Keep on laughing. Reality is counting your teeth. Keep on questioning until you become the interrogated.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family by 1869ee: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ L Need Advice About Long Distance Relationships-he Is In U.k And I Am In Nigeria / God help me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.